Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I remember Dark Horse Podcast did an episode where they basically poked major holes in the few studies that were being used to promote asymptotic spread… then they were kicked off of YouTube.

Sounds like they got too close to the truth.

There was an excellent episode of the Grand Jury which focused on the falsity of the PCR test. The test was quickly approved by the WHO and used as the "gold standard" of Covid testing, and laboratories were strong-armed into using it. As we know the inventor of the PCR technology (Mullis) said the test could easily be misused to return a positive on a healthy person. The test was designed to produce numbers, a lot of them.

When you combine the falsity of the PCR test and the myth of asymptomatic spread, it paints the picture that there was no pandemic. Only a pandemic of fear. It's unclear what they used to get people to have trouble breathing initially, could be food or water poisoning but I'm thinking much more high-tech methods were used. Once they had people in hospital where they wanted them, they put them on Remdesevir (killed between 30-50% of recipients in the trials), sedatives which suppress respiratory and cardiac function, and ventilated them which does massive damage to the lungs. All those people were basically offed, primarily the elderly who couldn't withstand this assault on their body, because for the pandemic to appear genuine the population needed to know people that had actually died. You can only go so far with fake numbers and statistics. It's insanely well-planned.

There was an excellent episode of the Grand Jury which focused on the falsity of the PCR test. The test was quickly approved by the WHO and used as the "gold standard" of Covid testing, and laboratories were strong-armed into using it. As we know the inventor of the PCR technology (Mullis) said the test could easily be misused to return a positive on a healthy person. The test was designed to produce numbers, a lot of them.

When you combine the falsity of the PCR test and the myth of asymptomatic spread, it paints the picture that there was no pandemic. Only a pandemic of fear. It's unclear what they used to get people to have trouble breathing initially, could be food or water poisoning but I'm thinking much more high-tech methods were used. Once they had people in hospital where they wanted them, they put them on Remdesevir (killed between 30-50% of recipients in the trials), sedatives which suppress respiratory and cardiac function, and ventilated them which does massive damage to the lungs. All those people were basically offed, primarily the elderly who couldn't withstand this assault on their body, because for the pandemic to appear genuine the population needed to know people that had actually died. You can only go so far with fake numbers and statistics. It's insanely well-planned.
<EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah>

This was the lemon they sold and too many idiots bought in.

Some goon in some office came up with the Asymptomatic spread narrative and they ran with it. He/she probably amazed at how well it worked
They had to use this narrative because the tests don't test for Covid. it's the only explanation that could be feasibly given for a virus spreading between people who weren't sick at all.

Interesting, I remember Dark Horse Podcast did an episode where they basically poked major holes in the few studies that were being used to promote asymptotic spread… then they were kicked off of YouTube.
Not only were they kicked out of YT but YT had strict polices on what you were allowed to write, say if you are a content creator.

You might likeky heard something like this on YT a while back on some channels.
"I am not a doctor so these my are opinions only based upon reading"

There is a reason for that.

They had to use this narrative because the tests don't test for Covid. it's the only explanation that could be feasibly given for a virus spreading between people who weren't sick at all.
Needed to turn the every day Joe or anyone wanting to decide their own future the "Bad Guy".

Yesterday, needed to grab an Uber across town. Pulled one up on app, and totally forgot about mask rules. So, wrongly on my part I know but called one up anyway and just sent them a note - "hey, wife and I out and about and don't have masks". The mandates have been lifted in VA for a while. If he messaged me back that he could not accept, no problem. I would find another way.

Driver pulls up, hands me a box of masks "yeah, take one...it's a problem for me cause way too many people won't get the shot".

If he would have simply said "yeah, it's a concern for me so please wear it". No issue, but I guess he felt compelled to shit on those who want to make up their own minds.

Needed to turn the every day Joe or anyone wanting to decide their own future the "Bad Guy".

Yesterday, needed to grab an Uber across town. Pulled one up on app, and totally forgot about mask rules. So, wrongly on my part I know but called one up anyway and just sent them a note - "hey, wife and I out and about and don't have masks". The mandates have been lifted in VA for a while. If he messaged me back that he could not accept, no problem. I would find another way.

Driver pulls up, hands me a box of masks "yeah, take one...it's a problem for me cause way too many people won't get the shot".

If he would have simply said "yeah, it's a concern for me so please wear it". No issue, but I guess he felt compelled to shit on those who want to make up their own minds.
You're a fucking menace, you trying to kill the poor guy?!

Does anyone know how Sherdogger Gregolian died suddenly in his sleep? His sudden unexpected death is posted in Mayberry. The obvious question doesn't need to be asked. I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Also calling for hospitals not to treat the unvaxxed. No organ transplants if you don't have the vaxx. This shit is crazy.
All those that talked all that shit will remain silent now.

that was just i humane of not treating unvaxxed patients..the radical left was all behind it to the point of sending the vax to camps, raising unvaxxed ppls insurance, and encouraging snitching on their neighbors

these cowards are the biggest scumbags and sheep of the earth and all the radical left are silent in this matter, bunch of authoritarian loving pu$$ies

that was just i humane of not treating unvaxxed patients..the radical left was all behind it to the point of sending the vax to camps, raising unvaxxed ppls insurance, and encouraging snitching on their neighbors

these cowards are the biggest scumbags and sheep of the earth and all the radical left are silent in this matter, bunch of authoritarian loving pu$$ies

Very simplistic way to look at them.

Religious.

The way they behave is the same way do-gooder Christians behaved when religion was more popular in the west.

Those Christian types would've behaved in exactly this manner during the pandemic, except they'd be begging for Church domination over government over reach.

The behaviour would've been identical though.

"Lord, save our souls and damn the heretics to hell."

Vinay Prasad wrote a scorching criticism of the White House's push for a 4th dose and a 5th dose in the fall:

The lemmings don't care about their own lives, and the White House has also stopped pretending they care. I like Prasad because he still has the energy to point out the nonsense of current events in detail. You can point out inconsistencies all day long, as we've done throughout the pandemic, and most of the population just... doesn't care. No concern pops up in their mind if you tell them people will die from 4th and 5th doses for no benefit at all. That lack of concern is a sign of brainwashing in of itself. And beyond the brainwashing, there's obviously a profound sickness of apathy and lack of critical thinking in society that makes it fertile ground for negative agendas.
the brainwashing seems permanent for a small percentage of the population. It's also hard for people to admit they've been had.

This was the lemon they sold and too many idiots bought in.

Some goon in some office came up with the Asymptomatic spread narrative and they ran with it. He/she probably amazed at how well it worked
They needed the asymptomatic spread theory to push this pandemic and create the hysteria. It worked. I couldn't believe people could fall for something like that. In my area (tri-state in the U.S.), i was in the minority.

For anyone who wants that mectin connection.

Description
SKU 2589
US Brand Name Stromectol
Generic Name Ivermectin
Manufacturer Admed Pharma Pvt. Ltd. (India)

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/...html?mw_aref=8f8b29da6150ea33eb735c66984b7f10

I wouldn't go giving them your routing information, but you can definitely purchase Ivermectin here if your local MD is a big pharma drone and won't script it for you.

Except for Australian people; you guys are hosed, they won't ship it to you.

"But the true genius of the plan was the fear."

- V for Vendetta

Fear is what allowed them to inject over 4 billion. Fear is what allowed them to institute mandates. Fear is what they're still using to continue this agenda, and many are still fearful. You can see them still wearing their masks and supporting the government narrative, no matter how many holes it's proven to have.

WHO is examining potential hearing problems linked to Covid vaccines
https://www.yahoo.com/news/examining-potential-hearing-problems-linked-222242981.html

“thE vaCcINeS arEnT exPiRAmEntAl!”

Notice how the majority of cases are from the first wave of people who received the shot. More to come. Also notice how the article casually mentions another study found the same test with a different group.

Love how pretty much every week we are hearing new side effects from they themselves and somehow they are always rare and insignificant. Okay.

Meanwhile in clown world,

Biden proposes $81.7 billion in spending to prepare for future pandemics

The president's budget calls for $40 billion for the development and manufacturing of vaccines, treatments and tests aimed at future threats.

Another $28 billion would go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for surveillance, lab capacity and the public health workforce.

The National Institutes of Health would get $12.1 billion for research on vaccines and other measures, while the Food and Drug Administration would get $1.6 billion for its labs and information technology.

Printing another 80B in the middle of record-breaking inflation, makes sense. Don't worry peasants, we're totally not trying to crash the economy while getting you to pay for more bioweapon research.

Does anyone know how Sherdogger Gregolian died suddenly in his sleep? His sudden unexpected death is posted in Mayberry. The obvious question doesn't need to be asked. I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure.

I read someone said it was Pneumonia, but I could be wrong. I don't know if he was vaxxed, but I do know that various forms of pneumonia are listed in the Pfizer side effects data that they tried to have hidden for 55 years.

Either way, RIP. He was a cool dude.

I think there were people getting kicked off youtube two years for suggesting that COVID may have come from a lab and not the wet markets, the truth has had a rollercoaster ride during the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back