Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/11...-50s-as-it-shifts-to-treating-covid-like-flu/

"Denmark Ends Vaccination For Under-50s as it Shifts to Treating Covid Like Flu"

Far more important is

https://metatron.substack.com/p/no-more-covid-vaccines-for-children

"No more COVID vaccines for children in Denmark.
Some common sense at last, once again from the Scandinavians
.".

So the common sense question is why? What aren't they saying?
Why the sudden and almost immediate reversal of position?

Wake the fuck up world

Did these vaccines stop transmission?

For most of this pandemic, the vaccines significantly reduced the relative risk of infection. When breakthrough infections did occur, hosts on average cleared the virus sooner than the unvaccinated. Any other questions?

CDC says Covid is over?

No, they'll pretend none of this ever happened.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/11...-50s-as-it-shifts-to-treating-covid-like-flu/

"Denmark Ends Vaccination For Under-50s as it Shifts to Treating Covid Like Flu"

Far more important is

https://metatron.substack.com/p/no-more-covid-vaccines-for-children

"No more COVID vaccines for children in Denmark.
Some common sense at last, once again from the Scandinavians
.".

So the common sense question is why? What aren't they saying?
Why the sudden and almost immediate reversal of position?

Wake the fuck up world

Good stuff. UK did the same ages ago - there was never any talk of offering a 4th dose to the under 65s. The 3rd dose had a poor uptake, nobody was coerced, it blew over quickly. We never hit on the kids. My old man has had a triple bypass and is 69, he's being offered his 4th dose in autumn - he'll probably take it I imagine. My mother too I think.

Some countries genuinely want to live with covid and move on with life - other countries, simply don't. No matter what they tell you - they do NOT want this to be over in certain countries, and those countries all have a few things in common. Including leaders graduated from the WEF academy.

Good stuff. UK did the same ages ago - there was never any talk of offering a 4th dose to the under 65s. The 3rd dose had a poor uptake, nobody was coerced, it blew over quickly. We never hit on the kids. My old man has had a triple bypass and is 69, he's being offered his 4th dose in autumn - he'll probably take it I imagine. My mother too I think.

Some countries genuinely want to live with covid and move on with life - other countries, simply don't. No matter what they tell you - they do NOT want this to be over in certain countries, and those countries all have a few things in common. Including leaders graduated from the WEF academy.

Yeah, I can no longer deny the obvious because there is copious amounts of actual video from the WEF stating what they plan.

Strange old Abe gets assassinated and now

https://guygin.substack.com/p/child-sacrifice-japan-to-strengthen

"Child sacrifice: Japan to strengthen its recommendation for Covid shots for kids"

Good Japan based information

Matty Wong, another quality interview.

Worth listening to it all but for me the standout was they discussed the change of definition of vaccine and how vitamin C now qualifies as a vaccine, lol vitamin C is a vaccine now let that sink in because they're correct in their analysis of what qualifies.

Also around the 55 mins she reads out some of the testimonials of people injected against their will, just sad.

I think if there were less cluttered vernacular and more transparency from our health officials, many people would recognize this news for what it really is-- it's an admission that the vaccine doesn't do anything. The CDC hasn't dropped or changed its guidelines for measles or polio for over half a century. But in less than two years they've dropped the guidelines on Covid

For most of this pandemic, the vaccines significantly reduced the relative risk of infection. When breakthrough infections did occur, hosts on average cleared the virus sooner than the unvaccinated. Any other questions?

You are 100% wrong. The "vaccinated" take more than twice as long to become non infectious. You are literally fake news. You are a liar and now you go into the Sherdog forever box. I welcome you to my ignore list.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/356245

Matty Wong, another quality interview.

Worth listening to it all but for me the standout was they discussed the change of definition of vaccine and how vitamin C now qualifies as a vaccine, lol vitamin C is a vaccine now let that sink in because they're correct in their analysis of what qualifies.

Also around the 55 mins she reads out some of the testimonials of people injected against their will, just sad.

When the definition becomes theoretical symptom reducer then anything healthy can qualify. Eating healthy, going on a walk, vitamin C and D. Green tea and zinc. NAC, masturbation and getting sun.

All safer than injecting DNA hijacking psycho sauce.

So because the pandemic’s slowing down, the unvaccinated tards that helped prolong it and make it worse deserve special treatment and back pay? Fuck no.
<{1-1}><BidenShutIt>

Please keep jabbing and boosting every month and continue to wear your face diapers. You aren’t ready for the real world anyways

Yeah it never significantly reduced the risk of infection. Sorry but you were lied to and it's time to come to terms with it. Nearly everyone else has. They're just quiet about it because they don't want to admit it publicly due to how crazy and radical their thoughts on the unvaccinated were.

Found this interesting article about higher cancer rates because of lockdowns:

I was called a killer for warning of lockdown harms
This cancer crisis is the predictable consequence of the NHS focusing exclusively on Covid-19

But I don't find it interesting for the reasons you'd expect. This actually makes me think of the DMED data. As most of you remember, there were leaks from military doctors who had access to the medical epidemiological database (an intranet database) which showed increases of 300-1000% in most disease categories for the year 2021 among the US armed forces, in synchronicity with the rollout of vaccine mandates. There were no increases above baseline for 2020 when the supposed virus was raging.

So now you have big publications like the Telegraph running the narrative "Look, lockdowns caused cancer. People missed their cancer screenings!" It's a good story because it's not untrue: other health concerns were not properly attended to, and this was called out by many at the time. The DMED data was showing 300% increase in cancers among the military. The average age in the military is 30. Thirty-year-olds don't have cancer screenings booked in their calendar that they could 'miss.' Seems to me like another narrative to sweep vaccine adverse events under the rug. Why are all my friends getting cancer all of a sudden? Did something different happen recently? MSM: Lockdowns! Definitely not the experimental gene therapy they were all coerced into getting last year.

Lol at cdc wanting people to make individual decisions now. Exactly what we have been saying all along.

The vaccinated prolonged it, actually.

Read it and weep wiz.

Natural immunity for the win. After 3 months the vaxxed actually have negative protection. Negative. Literally worse off and more likely to have symptomatic infection.

The vaccinated are a danger to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back