golf betting

Just did a few singles for the Masters of different guys to finish in the Top 20:

Thomas: -170
Berger: +135
Koepka: -115
Oosthuizen: +150

No lie i was a d 1 college level cross country athlete till I got kicked outta HS decent in all sports my very first time ever golfing was in Barstow Cali worse score I've ever heard any one ever mention by far shooting I shot a 217 lol

A 217 over 18 holes?!? Props for finishing I guess but I bet you were a nightmare to play behind. Hopefully you let them all play through.

Tiger Woods Over first round of 74.5 at +120 seems like good value.

Tiger Woods Over first round of 74.5 at +120 seems like good value.

Crazy still all this love for tiger ill prob be betting wont make cut. as soon as I looked at the masters odds 2 days ago he was +9300 to win hes currently +6500

ill be betting berger+6200 and 1 other golfer pre tourney ust cant decide who yet if Lowry would of stayed at +5000 or higher I would have taken him but hes +4300 now

Crazy still all this love for tiger ill prob be betting wont make cut. as soon as I looked at the masters odds 2 days ago he was +9300 to win hes currently +6500

ill be betting berger+6200 and 1 other golfer pre tourney ust cant decide who yet if Lowry would of stayed at +5000 or higher I would have taken him but hes +4300 now

I like Berger but I saw somewhere he has the shortest ball flight apex of the entire field which obviously isn’t a good thing for a course like Augusta National but a lot of “experts” are predicting him to play well so who knows lol. That’s why I just picked him to finish Top 20 at + odds.

Just did a few singles for the Masters of different guys to finish in the Top 20:

Thomas: -170
Berger: +135
Koepka: -115
Oosthuizen: +150

With the exception of "Field over Bets", I have found that betting top 20 in Masters has been very profitable. In general, most that perform well at The Masters do so year after year. I haven't had time to look at the last 5 years, but I'm surprised Oosthuizen is + odds. He normally performs well at Augusta. To be fair though, I literally have not watched golf all year this year though.

With the exception of "Field over Bets", I have found that betting top 20 in Masters has been very profitable. In general, most that perform well at The Masters do so year after year. I haven't had time to look at the last 5 years, but I'm surprised Oosthuizen is + odds. He normally performs well at Augusta. To be fair though, I literally have not watched golf all year this year though.

He hasn’t played all that well this year but he’s a guy like Koepka who really cranks it up for the Majors…although he usually finishes in second instead of winning lol. Seems like a nice guy too so easy to root for.

Last edited:
Bereger+5200 for 100
SW KIM+8700 for 100
De Chambeau+6900 for 100
Cam Davis+42500 for 5
L Herbert+3600 for 5.56
Kokrak++18900 for 10.58
L. List++16500 for 12.12
B. Harman+20000 for 10
S. Straka+23000 for 8.70
H. Swafford+130000 for 5

Im Predicting the winner to be at -15

I have a bunch of doubles with make the cut bets. Typically guys who perform well at the masters. Off the top of my head, Koepka, Bryson, Spieth, Rahm, Smith, Rory, etc. The book I use now doesn't offer "Field over", or I'd be slamming a bunch of those bets after day 1 and day 2.

I have a bunch of doubles with make the cut bets. Typically guys who perform well at the masters. Off the top of my head, Koepka, Bryson, Spieth, Rahm, Smith, Rory, etc. The book I use now doesn't offer "Field over", or I'd be slamming a bunch of those bets after day 1 and day 2.

Doubles? Parlays?

Added willet higgs na varner Lowry spent 30$ on these added golfers each to win 500

I'm surprised Spieth and Koepka shit the bed. Right now I like Matsuyama finishing top 5 and Westwood finishing top 20.

I bet Tiger Woods to not make the cut at Masters. I’m a dummy. Only $10 though

A92DA509-89BA-49C5-8437-6593CAF6CC26.png

I bet Tiger Woods to not make the cut at Masters. I’m a dummy. Only $10 though

If the cut was set in stone to be a certain number of strokes behind and you knew it beforehand, that would be a fine wager.

BUT, the tournament directors adjust that cut line, and you KNOW if Tiger is anywhere near that cut line, they will adjust it to let him in. Tiger brings fans and media attention since the late 90s, and therefore MONEY.

Normally I don't make a play like this, but I just bet Scheffler to win the tourney at -188. I think he should be more like -250 to -300. He's 3 shots up on Cam Smith, but equally as importantly there's really only Im that's also even within striking distance. Scheffler could shoot 3 or 4 over par today and still win, there's not a big group behind him close enough where one is likely to shoot low and take advantage if Scheffler has a bad round.

Normally I don't make a play like this, but I just bet Scheffler to win the tourney at -188. I think he should be more like -250 to -300. He's 3 shots up on Cam Smith, but equally as importantly there's really only Im that's also even within striking distance. Scheffler could shoot 3 or 4 over par today and still win, there's not a big group behind him close enough where one is likely to shoot low and take advantage if Scheffler has a bad round.

This was like stealing, the line made very little sense imo. One guy (Rory) shot super low today. If there had been a big group 3 shots back this line would have made more sense, as one could have done what Rory did and come from behind to win. As it was, literally it would have had to be Cam Johnson that went super low to be able to catch Scheffler. The book screwed up here imo, Scheffler wins easily and maybe the easiest cash of a bet I've had in awhile.

I didn't catch the -188 line but got in at -225 early this am for mostly the same reasons. Scheffler is as steady as they come and Cam seems allergic to pars. Didn't make any sense.

upload_2022-4-10_16-33-30.png

Rahm -140 over Tiger/Draw was an odd line too. Regret not hitting that one for more.

Back