Good guy with a gun beats trash with a gun

Imagine entire towns filled with criminals like this.
They are growing because of the bleeding heart liberals who are the weakest, but most compassionate group ever

"someone tried to block the roads to their home with barrels — an apparent attempt to force her to exit her car and walk. Instead, she simply drove around them"

rofl

"someone tried to block the roads to their home with barrels — an apparent attempt to force her to exit her car and walk. Instead, she simply drove around them"

rofl

Yeah, real criminal masterminds.:rolleyes:

Only downer to the story is the Dad didn't manage to chalk up any kills. Needs to spend more time on the range, and maybe upgrade his weapons:)

Imagine entire towns filled with criminals like this.
They are growing because of the bleeding heart liberals who are the weakest, but most compassionate group ever

let me guess. you clicked on the link & saw a black kid which gave you the strength to post that nonsense right?

did you even bother to read the article? they're just a bunch of retard teens & then you have to take into account that this happened in Florida.

these kids are retarded as all hell, for sure. what's your excuse?

let me guess. you clicked on the link & saw a black kid which gave you the strength to post that nonsense right?

did you even bother to read the article? they're just a bunch of retard teens & then you have to take into account that this happened in Florida.

Why are you inserting race into this? Nobody in the threat but you is getting racial. Projecting?

Excuse for what?

Yeah, real criminal masterminds.:rolleyes:

Only downer to the story is the Dad didn't manage to chalk up any kills. Needs to spend more time on the range, and maybe upgrade his weapons:)
im usually with ya on that, but one of the criminals was 15. still a criminal and obviously heading down a bad path atm, but i'd say i'd rather a 15 yr old criminal live than get killed while robbing a house.

also, the use of kidnapping in the article seems to be very much in the legal definition of it, and not so much what we tend to think of kidnapping as (i.e. taking someone and holding them hostage). its possible that was their intention but from what the article seems to state the criminals never actually directly came in contact with the daughter

Why is the fact that it happened in Florida even a factor? If it's was Idaho would that make it different? Lol wtf?

im usually with ya on that, but one of the criminals was 15. still a criminal and obviously heading down a bad path atm, but i'd say i'd rather a 15 yr old criminal live than get killed while robbing a house.

also, the use of kidnapping in the article seems to be very much in the legal definition of it, and not so much what we tend to think of kidnapping as (i.e. taking someone and holding them hostage). its possible that was their intention but from what the article seems to state the criminals never actually directly came in contact with the daughter
Stuff can be replaced but action against family is another matter entirely. At that point, you're forfeiting your right to compassion, consideration or concern.

lol they're only 'retarded teens' because the daughter was smart enough to not get out of her car and the father was armed .. .. they would be murderers/rapists had they succeeded and raped/killed that girl and/or her father .. it's too bad he didn't kill them .. they're surely going to cause someone else problems in the future

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back