Gorilla killed at Cincinnati Zoo.

this is the most politically correct and thoughtfully worded response of his whole campaign.

Well, as a father I was offended that he didn't say that the gorilla looked like a "mother or father," that he just said "mother." I feel he is against fathers.

Im glad though that reporter got Trump's view on this very important national issue, as soon as it happened I wondered "now what does Trump think about this?"

This story is getting crazy and it's super polarized. I gave my 2 cents a couple of pages back but it doesn't really matter. Its a tragedy in anyway you see it.

So another rare, majestic gorilla is executed to save some brat.

wut ????

that brat worth 1000000000000000000 times more than any "majestic" animal that are not human.

that brat could go one an become someone's father, friends or teacher.

Purely hypothe

Purely hypothetical, is there a cut-off point? Would to kill 5 gorillas to save a kid? Would you kill 25? Would you kill 1000 gorillas to save 1 kid?

1 human kid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other animal on this planet.

The more I watch that vid the more I think the gorilla was trying to protect the boy.

If he wanted to go ape shit on the wee lad he could have. the mom needs to be fucking flogged.

because you know right now she's hiring some slimy, fat, POS lawyer that's going to make her rich off of this terrible outcome.

This whole story is highly irritating.

wut ????

that brat worth 1000000000000000000 times more than any "majestic" animal that are not human.

while i generally agree with you,that is becoming an old fashioned view,as its been installed in us even before we used to shoot tigers for a laugh,it was a young kid,so i'll give you that,but we have more pieces of shit per head than any other living thing on the planet.

he is going to grow up to be 'athletic & explosive' he'll be many people's father paying zero in child support to the mothers....his 'friends' will be called a 'gang'....teacher ? struggling with that...he may teach someone the metric system and or how to make a 'shiv'

Last edited:
my dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jon Venables & Robert Thompson.
Jordan Brown.
Eric Smith.

Last edited:

So you would sacrifice every single animal on the entire planet in order to save a single child you don't have any connection with?

Lol, you criticize my logic but then show through your attempt to extrapolate it that you don't have a clue what my point was.

And, you may want to look pandas again before you try to make your second point. They give birth after 3.5-5 months gestation, often give birth to two cubs, and reach sexual maturity as early as 4. What else you got?

You just made my point! Pandas do not have big litters and they are pregnant for a longer period of time. So answer the question. Would you put a panda's life above a dog's by using your very own logic?

So you would sacrifice every single animal on the entire planet in order to save a single child you don't have any connection with?

If it has no impact on the wellbeing of humans race, I don't care.

This guy always rears his ugly speciesist head in these animal related threads. He is the resident human supremacist. I don't think he's a troll, I truly believe his view of life is so miopic he is incapable of rational thought.

Last edited:
This guy always rears his ugly speciesist head in these animal related threads. He is the resident human supremacist. I don't think he's a troll, I truly believe his view of life is so miopic he is incapable of rational thought.

Well to be fair i dont think weve had an animal in here typing a counterpoint.

wut ????

Not with parents so bad he ended up in a gorilla exhibit

wut ????

fyodor_dostoevsky_560625.jpg

what's wrong with being Human supremacist.

Human are the only species capable of building civilization and culture.

idk how that could be classified as irrational thoughts.

Well to be fair i dont think weve had an animal in here typing a counterpoint.

This

Back