Got out was mediocre at best

Why try and change your mind? You didn't like it...who cares. Get over it and stop being mad about the movies success. The movie and Jordan Peele already got their monies.
Nobody is angry
If you tel em a movie is great and I see it and think ok at best I’m gonna wonder wtf you saw

white-tears.gif

The movie was ok, just felt like a long episode of Black Mirror

It was good but overrated, dude hooks up with a chick then finds out she’s a ho when he meets her family. Spurned ho bag goes 3rd wave and tries to kill him, thinking it’s justified and dude as to put an ass whooping on a typical Incel jiu jitsu dweb.

The movie was ok, just felt like a long episode of Black Mirror
Black mirror has some great and some bland ones. I’d rank this in the middle of those so fair comparison

I thought it was pretty meh the first time I saw it.

It grew on me, though.

It's pretty close to a rip off of Skeleton Key as well. With a worse cast and less interesting pay off.

Brilliant movie. Seen it several times.

Liberals treat minorities like pets and punish them when they "act out of line."

It's probably harder for you to get the genius of the movie because you've never been colored visiting a significant other's all white family and felt the tiny horror of being very much alone surrounded by that many well intentioned but nevertheless complete strangers. The movie itself is laced with really well done allegory and symbolism (the sunken place being one) but judging from some of the responses articulating them would be wasted on you tards.

Wasnt that a shitty jlo movie from the early 2000s?

The most influential movie of its generation. Accurate social commentary depicting real life confederate flag waving racist republicans and their desire to harm and feel superior to minorities.

Good luck bringing back the slave trade now Donald Trump! You got exposed!

About as overrated as Black Panther

Back