Gov Cuomo calls Chinese virus "European virus" in DNC speech

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
What he’s saying is the Chinese virus went to europe first then to the US. We were fixated on stopping China travelers first when European travelers were the main ones bringing it to the US.
If only Orange Man wasn’t called a dictator when he tried to shut down travel from Europe early on.

oh well, #orangemanbad
#literallyDrumpfler

Democrats are the worst.
Simple truth.
I probably dont like most republicans... i dont know, they dont seem to make as much noise, but i bet i dont..... but these Dems in the headlines constantly being given a media platform, they are fucked. Like really, really fucked. Not just evil but so transparently so. I’d give more credence to the Christians on here who think these people are demons except I always imagined those to be far more cunning. This is a gaggle of Lil Nickys running about.

What he’s saying is the Chinese virus went to europe first then to the US. We were fixated on stopping China travelers first when European travelers were the main ones bringing it to the US.
It came in through the backdoor because Italy has 200,000 Chinese textile workers at the Chinese owned fashion factories in Italy. And the majority of these workers came back from Wuhan after the holidays

Ok, but that still doesn't mean that the virus originated in Europe so its pretty hilarious people would call this a European Virus. That would insinuate that it originated there.

Immature fuckwits and children call it China virus/Kung flu/European virus etc.
It has a name, and we all know where it originated!

Dude, China didn't make great efforts to stop traveling out of their country after they discovered the virus. Trying to low-key blame Italy is dishonest. Fuck China.

Nobody is trying to blame Italy at all though. Who are you even referring to? Cuomo? Cuomo is 100% Italian.

His comment "European virus" was not to blame Europe, it was an acerbic comment to mock Trump's myopic focus. He was saying that while Trump was so busy stirring controversy and scoring political points against China, the virus was actually coming to the United States from Europe.

I'm not sure if you actually saw Cuomo's speech, but it was very clear what he was saying. The only person he was attacking with that statement was Trump.

Back