Great MMA quotes throughout history

send-me-location-khabib.gif

Little fucker hit me with a Hadoukan or something.”

“Back in the day, a ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in a tree waiting to kill shit.”

“What about a motherfucker who can box people up and choke them with a gogo? I’m choking people with gogos and throwing hooks to the head. Nobody else is doing that.”

“My girlfriend, I don’t bring her to flaunt her. She doesn’t get to reap the benefits of me being famous."

“In order to love fighting, I have to hate it. There is no love in this without hate. You’ve gotta love it so you want it so bad that you push yourself to those limits, to where you just hate it. And if you ain’t there, to where you hate it? Then good luck trying to love this shit.”

“I got nothing against the guy, except that he’s kind of a piece of shit.”

and many, many more....

Little fucker hit me with a Hadoukan or something.”

“Back in the day, a ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in a tree waiting to kill shit.”

“What about a motherfucker who can box people up and choke them with a gogo? I’m choking people with gogos and throwing hooks to the head. Nobody else is doing that.”

“My girlfriend, I don’t bring her to flaunt her. She doesn’t get to reap the benefits of me being famous."

“In order to love fighting, I have to hate it. There is no love in this without hate. You’ve gotta love it so you want it so bad that you push yourself to those limits, to where you just hate it. And if you ain’t there, to where you hate it? Then good luck trying to love this shit.”

“I got nothing against the guy, except that he’s kind of a piece of shit.”

and many, many more....
My favorite Nick quote

“People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. On the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking.”

Conor McGregor has provided UFC with a wealth of quotes. He blows holes through his fellow meat heads but when he's being serious, he's like the Irish Bruce Lee.
conor-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy.gif

59jrjfd1pkh51.png

images

images
His best quotes were excuses for all of his losses..
"Inefficient wif me engergy."
"Moi foot was a BALEEEEWWWN!"
"Ya woife's in me DMs."
"DOCTAH STOPPAGE!!!!"

You opened with one that wasn't even said. 0 likes. I wonder why.
I was gonna correct him, but I'm too busy being triggered by people somehow still liking the biggest fraud in history, Conor McGregor..
<6>

Back