Great MMA quotes throughout history

90% of the game is half mental - Timmeh

"On the streets of West Lynn, Oregon, if you lay on your back with your legs wrapped around a man's head for 8 seconds, that does not make you a winner, that makes you-

NOT a winner"

Chael Sonnen

Little fucker hit me with a Hadoukan or something.”

“Back in the day, a ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in a tree waiting to kill shit.”

“What about a motherfucker who can box people up and choke them with a gogo? I’m choking people with gogos and throwing hooks to the head. Nobody else is doing that.”

“My girlfriend, I don’t bring her to flaunt her. She doesn’t get to reap the benefits of me being famous."

“In order to love fighting, I have to hate it. There is no love in this without hate. You’ve gotta love it so you want it so bad that you push yourself to those limits, to where you just hate it. And if you ain’t there, to where you hate it? Then good luck trying to love this shit.”

“I got nothing against the guy, except that he’s kind of a piece of shit.”

and many, many more....
Man.. I miss Nick

"Birds fly and fish swim and I do this" - BJ Penn

quote-birds-fly-and-fish-swim-and-i-do-this-b-j-penn-106-39-67.jpg

Notably great quote for the CYA factor.

Dahk-tah Stah-pijj.

Yell loudly, repeat as needed, assuring everyone you still plan to continue fighting Dustin.

My TOP 3:
"I want to fuck Chuck".
"Let me bang, bro".
"The eggplant will salute other pigeons".

"I'm not surprised motherfuckers" which was followed up with the lamest quote ever from CunTard McManlet after the second fight "Surprise suprise the king is back motherfucker" as he's Irish and Ireland is ruled by that german Family (the Royals)

Back