Greatest KO Ever?

Can't call an absolute top, but I'll put it up there with all the perameters involved.

Especially since it's fresh! haha... there is a tendency to lose site of the past iconic moments that make new ones seem greater. We'll have to do extensive scientific comparisonz to be safe though.

No.

But it's up there.

Yes, fuck yes. You replace Usman’s head with a soccer ball and it would have been a glorious goal as well.

zinedine-zidane.gif

Last edited:
SeriousWholeAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

Still the best imo

Yeah this is better when you consider the odds were much further apart, Rockhold had already beaten Bisping, and Bisping took that fight on 2 week notice while filming a movie in Canada.

Considering the stakes, the moment, and the opponent, was that the greatest KO in UFC history? Not necessarily the best or flashiest, but the greatest.

I say yes.
Mine was when Hendo made his baby Bisping start cooing.

I have become extremely jaded and unemotional to this sport over the years — right now my interest is even less than casual most of the time — but man… that one hit me right in the feels.

True Hollywood fight there. I can’t even imagine the feeling of elation Kennedy had at that moment and then after having the belt wrapped around him.

Congrats, Leon… Rocky from the jaws of death.

Yeah this is better when you consider the odds were much further apart, Rockhold had already beaten Bisping, and Bisping took that fight on 2 week notice while filming a movie in Canada.
Will never forget the watercooler talk on the Monday. All of us fight fans at work were buzzing.

I didnt see it live and this division is boring as hell.

But as a KO it is not even top 30 MMA.

Considering the stakes, the moment, and the opponent, was that the greatest KO in UFC history? Not necessarily the best or flashiest, but the greatest.

I say yes.
Classic case of recency bias.

Imo and fav qas bisbing and Henderson. That was an insane knockout and is up there

its up there. probably not #1 because nothing can ever really be #1 but its close

Only because so many Colby and Gsp fanboys wanted to see him lose
Why does it have to be “fanboys” or “haters”.. Sometimes a headkick KO, is a headkick KO..

I love GSP. I’ll never try to hide it. At the same time, I have zero issue with Usman! I think he’s a beast of a fighter.

It doesn’t have to be these polar ends of extremes.

I say yes.
Certainly up there. Conor V Aldo is up there too.

best one this month probably, chito knocking out dom a close second, chandlers k.o of tony was nuts too.

but all time there are so many great ones, hendo- bisping is legendary.

silva/vitor was bad ass, one of my favorites was when rashad knocked chuck dead or almost dead.

kongo/barry was crazy, that one with pete sell i think where the guy looked done from a body shot,

but knocked out the guy charging in for the kill

Back