Greedy adults (my gen, and a lil older) stole halloween from kids and teens. We need to give it back

It's all hallows eve. You start trick or treating when it gets dark enough to see the candles. When my dad was a kid, he says it literally had to be completely dark. I'm fine with starting before then. These weirdos are starting in the afternoon.

When I was a kid it was pitch black at 5pm.

You might be forgetting that GW Bush changed daylight savings time in 2005 going in to effect in 2007, when in the past it would end before Halloween night and thus it would be a lot darker at 5pm.

People with elementary school kids were always trick or treating in that 5pm - 6pm block.

That isn't new. It's just daylight savings time still being in effect means sunset is later on 10/31.

<Fedor23>

As long as I finish.

She probably will too. If you guys have sex in the regular, and are married, from my experience, that's when you both get off at the same time. I finished at the same time as my partner for 15 years straight.

Fuck dem kids....go the fuck to bed early and I'll get my swerve on with some slutty dressed bitches.

I'm sure we can find a middle-ground here

Vamp_Silicone_custom_butt_plug_candy_corn_halloween.png

Soccer moms all park in a school parking lot these days and their kids walk from minivan to minivan. Fucking stupid. Halloween is dead.

I’m not going to turn away a kid for being out “too early”. They’re kids bruh, they do what their parents tell them. Give them they candy :hmph

I’ve found Halloween is a lot different from town to town. Just from having moved around a lot. In this town nobody comes out until like thirty minutes after dark. The last town I lived in the kids were out by four. That shit threw me off lol I wasn’t even ready!!!

Soccer moms all park in a school parking lot these days and their kids walk from minivan to minivan. Fucking stupid. Halloween is dead.

Not for edgelord adults and skanks.. But yeah, the tribal skank crew ruins everything us stupid guys let them. Can we fkn start reigning in their bs? I'm not too soft to tell a woman what they are doing is fkn stupid, I wish other guys would get on board.

I don’t even try anymore. Halloween night, i put a large bowl of candies on my porch and then my wife and I go out for dinner. The kids help themselves and I don’t have to stand by the door for 3 hours.

I don’t even try anymore. Halloween night, i put a large bowl of candies on my porch and then my wife and I go out for dinner. The kids help themselves and I don’t have to stand by the door for 3 hours.

Have kids and it changes. I've always done Halloween right for my kids.

Aint nobody got time for no trickin and treatin. We just buy our kids a bag of candy and forget the whole show. Now I get all dressed up and party after tho. I spent around $800 on my costume this year. I'm Sweeny Todd.

Aint nobody got time for no trickin and treatin. We just buy our kids a bag of candy and forget the whole show. Now I get all dressed up and party after tho. I spent around $800 on my costume this year. I'm Sweeny Todd.

That's pathetic. You like Halloween because of the positive memories from when you were a kid. Do you think it sounds cool to buy your kids a bag? It sounds pathetic. Make it fun for your kids, like you're supposed to. Really, it sounds like you don't actually have kids and you're trolling..

My son is 26 years old. I’ve done it right by him. Now it’s not my thing anymore.
Carve a pumpkin at least. You can say you don't like Halloween, but you and your wife will likely not be unhappy carving a jack-o-lantern together.

Stores go where the money is, and for Halloween it's hoes comrade

Back