Green Bay Packers 2023 Differences between now and 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaire is inactive AGAIN what the hell is going on?
Lol and stokes was put on ir for hamstring. SIX fucking weeks ago. It's beyond ridiculous. Even if they lose tonight I think they have a pretty good chance to make the playoffs still so they are being overly cautious.

If LaFleur can bring this kind of heat every game he'll go down in the record books i swear to god. Frenchy let's go.

Savage just watched as Pacheco broke Quay's tackle. Fuckin guy.

Holy fuck man this team has a real shot at getting in to the yoffs. After all the shit so far this year. How good could this team be if they had jaire,stokes and arron Jones back.

I don't get it. Did they underachieve earlier this season? Are things starting to finally click?

I don't get it. Did they underachieve earlier this season? Are things starting to finally click?

I think a lot of boils down to LaFluer opening up the offense and trusting Love to fully run it. Also the o-line is playing much better and the receivers and TE's are actually gelling. Very few blown assignments happen now.

I think a lot of boils down to LaFluer opening up the offense and trusting Love to fully run it. Also the o-line is playing much better and the receivers and TE's are actually gelling. Very few blown assignments happen now.
I like how they made a big deal of that missed pass interference call but shrugged off that lame personal foul a few plays earlier. The announcers were clearly biased dog shit tonight.

This. Fenchy finally said Fuck It and it clicked for Love. Been waiting for LaFeur to find his nuts and start firing like his buddy Kyle. We've got the talent for it.

We are also veeeeery lucky to have a bunch of legit playmakers at WR and TE. Watson Doubs Reed Wicks Health paired with Musgrave Kraft is fuckin money. Gute really pulled that shit off, those guys are dogs.

Don't worry...the Bill Michaels post game show was still full of haters.

Packers win a dramatic unexpected prime time game and the first caller shits on DC Joe Barry and says the team is finesse based and can't win in the playoffs. We moved the goalposts now that we won a few games. Can't fire everybody, but we can whine about everything.

Then guy in the live chat for the show says AJ Dillon gets the credit for the W, not Love.

I hate Entitled Town fans.

Don't worry...the Bill Michaels post game show was still full of haters.

Packers win a dramatic unexpected prime time game and the first caller shits on DC Joe Barry and says the team is finesse based and can't win in the playoffs. We moved the goalposts now that we won a few games. Can't fire everybody, but we can whine about everything.

Then guy in the live chat for the show says AJ Dillon gets the credit for the W, not Love.

I hate Entitled Town fans.

It was like that for a lot of the old heads when Rodgers took over. Even after 2010 you still had some fans that didn't like him. Fast forward a little over a decade later and.......new QB; same shit takes, lol.

But fans that actually have their heads screwed on right, like most of us here, know to not take this for granted. Right now I think Love's floor is a big armed, high end game manager. You can win with that. But I'm really excited to see him next year with all these guys firing on all cylinders from week 1. I think he could be special, but that's for later down the road. Right now this team is humming and I really hope they make the playoffs. Just so this young team can get a taste of playoff football in January.

This. Fenchy finally said Fuck It and it clicked for Love. Been waiting for LaFeur to find his nuts and start firing like his buddy Kyle. We've got the talent for it.

We are also veeeeery lucky to have a bunch of legit playmakers at WR and TE. Watson Doubs Reed Wicks Health paired with Musgrave Kraft is fuckin money. Gute really pulled that shit off, those guys are dogs.
Yeah, it has gotten across the board I think. The run blocking and run game in general got better, the pass blocking is good, the WRs and TEs don't make as many mistakes anymore, general coaching and execution is way better. During the horrible stretch it felt like on every offensive play at least 8-9 guys of 11 did terrible.

Anyone heard anything about WR1? :(

Yeah, it has gotten across the board I think. The run blocking and run game in general got better, the pass blocking is good, the WRs and TEs don't make as many mistakes anymore, general coaching and execution is way better. During the horrible stretch it felt like on every offensive play at least 8-9 guys of 11 did terrible.

Anyone heard anything about WR1? :(

I got nothing. Last thing I saw of him was in the locker room giving an interview after the game. The kid could barely put a sentence together because he was so happy about the W, lol. I don't think it was serious after all. Maybe a slight hamstring tweak.

I got nothing. Last thing I saw of him was in the locker room giving an interview after the game. The kid could barely put a sentence together because he was so happy about the W, lol. I don't think it was serious after all. Maybe a slight hamstring tweak.
Sure hope so! Watson, Doubs, Wicks, Reed, Heath is such a fun group, but without Watson they lose that X factor.

Sure hope so! Watson, Doubs, Wicks, Reed, Heath is such a fun group, but without Watson they lose that X factor.

Don't forget Tucker Kraft! I was so bummed Musgrave got put on IR. But it might be blessing in disguise with Kraft getting more looks in the offense.

You guys remember that stat about QB's going into year two of a Shanahan/McVay style offense either win league MVP (Ryan, Rodgers) or make the SB (Ryan, Goff)?

Well, what I'm trying to say is 2024 is going to be a huge year for JLove and this Packers squad, lol.

Don't forget Tucker Kraft! I was so bummed Musgrave got put on IR. But it might be blessing in disguise with Kraft getting more looks in the offense.

You guys remember that stat about QB's going into year two of a Shanahan/McVay style offense either win league MVP (Ryan, Rodgers) or make the SB (Ryan, Goff)?

Well, what I'm trying to say is 2024 is going to be a huge year for JLove and this Packers squad, lol.
Would be hilarious if Love just goes OFF those last five games and makes a late push for MVP THIS season lol.

Despite the weak opposition I won't get my hopes up too high, though. With such a young team a dip in performance can always happen.

Would be hilarious if Love just goes OFF those last five games and makes a late push for MVP THIS season lol.

Despite the weak opposition I won't get my hopes up too high, though. With such a young team a dip in performance can always happen.

They can drop a game and still get into the playoffs at 10 - 7, right? They play:

@Giants
Buccs
@Panthers
@Queens
Bears

Only games that concern me are the Panthers because you don't want to just expect a win against a bum team this late in the season. And the Bears. Depending on what they plan on doing with Fields, they might be playing for draft position.

They can drop a game and still get into the playoffs at 10 - 7, right? They play:

@Giants
Buccs
@Panthers
@Queens
Bears

Only games that concern me are the Panthers because you don't want to just expect a win against a bum team this late in the season. And the Bears. Depending on what they plan on doing with Fields, they might be playing for draft position.
Yeah, I think a Viqueens loss would be the worst result they could get if they only lose one more. At this point I'm pretty sure they get in, I'll just enjoy every game from here on out and hope that the good play and good spirit within the team continues. :)

Savage just watched as Pacheco broke Quay's tackle. Fuckin guy.
Honestly prefer Owen’s and Johnson or Owen’s and Ford at this point. There is nothing savage about Savage anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back