Rumored Greg Hardy currently works at Walmart (UPDATE: DOES NOT WORK AT WALMART)

Better than 12k/12k?

• Total voters
No one should make fun of someone who is doing an honest day's work to support his or her family.

You can't shit on anyone for working a job. He's not a NFL player anymore so he isn't on that pay scale anyway, if anything working at walmart is probably similar income to the UFC without the head trauma.

Except he's making fun of people working at Walmart...

It's a weird stat because it says 'are bankrupt OR are under financial distress' which might need as little qualification as unemployment and having no recurring income.
Idk. Still nuts though. Damn high percentages. I genuinely don't get what you could spend such amounts of money on that you couldn't just resell.
A lot invest in upstarts that family or friends want and fail

Hey, Mr. Mod, shouldn't this post be moved to another forum?

Are we being selective about the rules of the forum as long as it doesn't go against the UFC narrative?

Everything in Life is Selective

There's a higher chance for all of to be working at Walmart one day before Greg Hardy will ever have to

No benefits, low pay, anti- union activities by management

It's a horrible place to work actually
In canada?
my cousin works there and that's what he tells me. And he's saved up 6 figures working there and loves it
shrug.
everyone has dif standards though

Why would he be talking about Canada. Walmart employs about 1.3M people in the US and only about 90K in Canada. And as for job quality...

whether he does or doesn't, the worst part about this is the stigma that it's something to be ridiculed to be working a fucking job, of any kind. anyone working at walmart is doing a hell of a lot better than the legions of deadbeats sitting around on their asses, trying to leech off other people or steal or do whatever it is they're doing to get by. the elitist shit has always sucked and always will.

Except he's making fun of people working at Walmart...
So every insult directed at people shitting on an employee should just be redirected to Hardy. Can't even say I'm surprised..

I mean, I don’t disagree with “Cherry-Colored Funk>Reality in Motion” but where’s the parallel?

What do Cocteau Twins and Tame Impala have to do with each other?
If i recall they just sound similar to me, also i have no idea when i put that on my account

Back