Grocery store items that taste like their restaurant versions

Swiss Chalet chicken pot pies are exactly the same from Costco as they are at the restaurant. Pretty good for a pie being cooked from frozen.

Of course Wendy's chili tastes exactly like it does from the grocery store as it does from the drive thru. I mean they're probably only opening a can of chili at the restaurant. The only difference is the can at the restaurant is a lot bigger than the one you buy at the grocery store. Do you really think that Wendy's at the store is making their chili from scratch?

That's really not the point he was making. The point he made is that most restaurants foods don't taste as good in the store as they do it the restaurant and this does....

While I wouldn't say the Rao's frozen dinners are on par with going to the restaurant, they are pretty damn good. The meat lasagna is great when I work late and don't want to actually cook something. It's 4 mins in the microwave, let it sit a minute and eat.
They make some of the best jarred sauce too

Of course Wendy's chili tastes exactly like it does from the grocery store as it does from the drive thru. I mean they're probably only opening a can of chili at the restaurant. The only difference is the can at the restaurant is a lot bigger than the one you buy at the grocery store. Do you really think that Wendy's at the store is making their chili from scratch?
I'm sure there is some canned shit involved, but I always heard they chop up the burgers at the end of the night and use that as the base

Back