Growing up, which Pro Wrestling moves did you use on your family/friends?

F5 and Rock Bottom were my specialty. I also did a sick 619 between bunk beds (in b4 "fixed that for you" by removing the 1).

tenor.gif

Boston Crab

Sharpshooter

Camel clutch

Figure four were my favorites to torture my younger brother.

Also I used to love torturing younger members of the family Indiana Jones Temple of Doom style...I would reach out and act like I was going to RIP out their hearts right into their chest and chant

"Kali Ma Shakti de!"

FlakyWeirdIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif

Ahhhh...memories

My brother was suplexed and put holes in many wall. we then covered up with posters that didn’t fool My parents for even a second.

Anyone who watched pro wrestling growing up and had siblings tried out at least a couple finishers. If you didn't have any siblings, you at least tried to chokeslam a cousin once or twice.

For me, I tried out:

Rock Bottom
Chokeslam
Stone Cold Stunner
Sharpshooter
Being a heterosexual I used none of those.

I was a submission guy.

Walls of Jericho(Boston Crab)
Sharpshooter
Figure Four

I will say this, I once got put in the crippler cross face by my friends brother who disliked me and WOOWEE, that shit hurt!!!!!

The pool was the best place to try out "off the top rope" moves like Macho Man's elbow drop.

All of them. In 98/99 it's all we did at my high school.

But my signature move was a sleeper hold where I'd repeatedly knee them in the lower back until I could drag them into a body scissor like Dan Severn.

I tapped out pretty much every kid in my grade with that.

Worked punches and knife edge chops mainly.

Got superplexed off a table in College, then performed an Olympic/Angle slam in retaliation.

Also used to do Superfly top rope splashes from couch to couch in the living room as a kid.

I only used Judo moves on my lil sister.

Figure four for show, but reversing it was fun also. camel clutch with arms over knees is torture. My brother would get me in the abdominal stretch til I cried. I once DDT’d a friend while playing around. Actually hit his head on a rock that was under the dirt. Ouch.

Anyone who watched pro wrestling growing up and had siblings tried out at least a couple finishers. If you didn't have any siblings, you at least tried to chokeslam a cousin once or twice.

For me, I tried out:

Rock Bottom
Chokeslam
Stone Cold Stunner
Sharpshooter

Are you like 18 or somin?

I landed dropkicks every chance I got.

Edit: Not a combat move, but I also used to do the Jake Roberts point to my head after I did something really clever.

Last edited:
Are you like 18 or somin?

I landed dropkicks every chance I got.

Edit: Not a combat move, but I also used to do the Jake Roberts point to my head after I did something really clever.
12 actually

giphy.gif

Definitely the figure four. Back in 4th grade, I was in a group of friends, and for any new kid who wanted to hang out, they had to withstand the figure four leglock.

Man we were dumb.

I used to drug kids and then strangle them while they were unconscious, just like my childhood hero hero Chris Benoit

Back