GSP’s Mentor: “His eyes do not tell me anything good..”

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...y-for-michael-bisping-at-ufc-217-mma-new-york

“Moreover, when I see George’s eyes, they do not tell me anything good,” Midoux added. “During his face-to-face [with Bisping] in Las Vegas, I would have liked him to give a slap to Bisping to show him what was waiting for him on November 4th. The guys who have their hands in their pockets like George did, they do not feel like fighting. You have to have the urge and the rage to do it. “

“I think he needs help and I think the people around him are hiding things from him,” Midoux said. “I witnessed his sparring and I did not see what I wanted to see from him.”

"GSP with that look in his eyes"?

Halloween was yesterday bro, quit it with the spookyness

highly unusual to see a ‘mentor’ trash his fighter before the fight

Because George is known for slapping people at press conferences...

GSP's mentor must have went to the Nick Diaz School of Self-Promotion and Linguistics.

wolf-ticket.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D289

Who is this fucking clown? Guys with confidence don't need to put on the tough guy act. Typically the guys who make the biggest display don't actually want to get into a fight. It's a defense mechanisim. I do think that Bisping will win because George has been inactive for too long, but I don't think he is scared of Bisping in the slightest.

These 2 either had a falling out, the kind that took him off GSP's payroll.. Or he is trolling for GSP..

Yeah okay Georges has been around enough to know what he’s doing

Isn't this guy some Canadian street fighting legend who taught GSP rudimentay MMA before he hooked up with Firaz?

Midoux should chill, this is not to the death.

Worst case scenario George will tap to strikes and walk away with millions... since the hands in the pockets clue.

He sounds like a professional wrestler when he mentions the date of the fight.

"You better watch out Michael Bisping - come November 4th you're going to get a beating! Also available in HD!"

Yeah because GSP in his prime would always slap people for talking trash.

"GSP with that look in his eyes"?
Those are actually the comeback attempts that fail brutally.
Chuck had it and got warped through time.
Roy Jones had it before him, and I swear you could see from his eyes he was concussed as soon as he bit the ground (no pun intended).

What's the deal with this mentor? Did he get pushed to the outskirts of GSP's inner circle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back