GSP’s Mentor: “His eyes do not tell me anything good..”

You have to have rage to fight? This aint a fucking street fight. What a piss poor mentor

Whatever he has done for GSP before, this is a pretty assholish thing to throw public when the guy is about to fight. True or not, the least thing one needs is that kind of doubt at this point.

“ You have to have the urge and the rage to do it. “

Exactly, this guy is clearly a genius.

Remember before how GSP was always really angry and slapping people at press conferences during his long winning streak?

Pre-GSP with his hands in his pockets would take Bisping.

Who is this fucking clown? Guys with confidence don't need to put on the tough guy act. Typically the guys who make the biggest display don't actually want to get into a fight. It's a defense mechanisim. I do think that Bisping will win because George has been inactive for too long, but I don't think he is scared of Bisping in the slightest.

Agreed.

He's GSP's early mentor.
He should realize that "You have to have the urge and the rage to do it" is not the only method.

I am sure GSP's sport's psychologist is much more competent in these matters.

Actually i liked what i saw in GSP - Bisping backstage confrontation.
GSP stood his ground well and Bisping seemed frustrated, cause his agression didn;t have any effect.

Who is this fucking clown? Guys with confidence don't need to put on the tough guy act. Typically the guys who make the biggest display don't actually want to get into a fight. It's a defense mechanisim. I do think that Bisping will win because George has been inactive for too long, but I don't think he is scared of Bisping in the slightest.

Exactly.

Someone needs to post that .gif of Ninja Rua.

If he aims to grapple eff him then hands in pockets are fine for now.

latest

Midoux is 10-6 in shitty pre-legal Canadian mma scene. He was a pioneer but not good at all. GSP is 2000x the fighter his supposed mentor is.

I have read gsps book and his respect for midoux seems purely as a pioneer

Sounds like a sherdogger's post weigh ins analysis.

This guy has a 6-10 record and looks like this btw

20141225020552_midoux.JPG

Back