GSP back in his bag

Oh, I'm sorry. I was confused by all the specific funding and public institutions specific to dinosaur research. I should have known to ask you first before drawing the conclusion that the study of dinosaurs is a specifically funded enterprise, when, clearly, its all far more murky than that and you can't separate the sciences.

It's not like there are specific educational credentials pertaining to dinosaurs. And also, just last week didn't a famous physicist studying neutrinos accidentally stumble upon a previously undiscovered dinosaur species?

How utterly stupid of me. You're right, I just don't understand.
giphy.gif

I impaled my foot on one before, the little bastards are no joke.

Their blood is harvested for medical research in the most barbaric ways, with massive numbers of discarded bodies left on the beaches to rot.

Fascinating creatures though, like many other ocean dwellers. If you want your mind blown look into the mimic octopus (octopodes being pretty close to aliens and on point with any GSP discussion, since they do not share ancestral DNA with other species). They literally have genetic memory that lets them physically morph to emulate the form of predators that aren't native to the regions they live in, to scare away animals that might prey on them.

-99s

That's why I refuse to swim far from the shore or to jump from a boart and swim in the middle of the sea. Absolutely no way I'm doing that with thd creatures that inhabit it lol

Dinosaurs are a scam bro. They never existed. All they found was different fossils miles apart and they sat in a room together and pieced them together like a puzzle to look like some creature.
Its all bullshit.

You're responding "who cares about geology" to a post where I praise geologists...
You don't think it's all intertwined?
You don't feel it's important to learn how/why dinosaurs suddenly became extinct?

I impaled my foot on one before, the little bastards are no joke.

Their blood is harvested for medical research in the most barbaric ways, with massive numbers of discarded bodies left on the beaches to rot.

Fascinating creatures though, like many other ocean dwellers. If you want your mind blown look into the mimic octopus (octopodes being pretty close to aliens and on point with any GSP discussion, since they do not share ancestral DNA with other species). They literally have genetic memory that lets them physically morph to emulate the form of predators that aren't native to the regions they live in, to scare away animals that might prey on them.

-99s
I looked into the blood harvesting thing - it is for great reason but shit like this -

makes us humans look like the bad guys in a scifi movie.

And yeah, Mimic octies are super cool.

You don't think it's all intertwined?
You don't feel it's important to learn how/why dinosaurs suddenly became extinct?

No. If the only criteria is extinction here then I think it's important to study biology and geology and climate and sociology and all the other sciences so we don't go extinct because of man accelerated climate change or global conflicts that results in nuclear war. Much more probable than a giant meteor hitting us

did they ever dig up a dinosaur? or just sn old bone?
Short answer - no, they never dug up 100% of a whole Dinosaur.

Longer answer - they dug up dinosaurs that were 70% or more intact - like Psittacosaurus -

You have to consider dinosaurs lived between 245.000.000 and 66.000.000 million years ago. To put that in perspective, the human race has existed for aprox. 300.000 years. Finding anything millions of years old that is 100% preserved, while possible, is not likely. Time will take its tear, animals will eat or scatter bones, fires will burn things.

That dinosaurs existed, and that we have a pretty good idea what they looked like, and where and when they lived, is just facts, and doubting it is a kin to believing the earth is flat. but to each his own.

I doubt you will watch it, but here is a video about Psittacosaurus -

Last edited:
Back