GSP continues to be the greatest WW of all time by leaps and bounds

GSP didn't always have the most exciting fights but sure did bless our bum souls with his greatness
- Liar, GSP left in 2013, and USADA arrived in the UFC in 2015. And when he came out of retirement when Rockhold was the champ, and fought Bisping despite suffering for ulcerative colitis, he was tested countless times by USADA, and unlike Penn he tested clean every single time.

- Anderson is a greaser on top of a roider, deal with it n00b
=>

- Penn arguably won nothing, he started the fight by poking GSP in the right eye with his thumb and GSP still beat his ass with one eye closed. Quit like a bitch on the stool the second time around. 0-2 Baby Penn.

And this why I hate thse GOAT conversations, tearing down other fighters to make your guy the best.

They all cheat, they all took PEDS some got caught some didn't, not getting caught is part of the game

Your a butt hurt Colby fan bruh.

If Colby getting his jaw broke, knocked down and rocked multiple times in both fights, while being finished in the first fight in devastating fashion, saved by the bell in the second fight is called struggling then that works for me.

Your a salty butthurt GSP fanboy in denial because Usman has a finish rate GSP never accomplished.

Your salty because Usman actually finishes fight.

Your Salty because Usman is not a boring wrestle fuck nut sniffer that can't finish fights and could only win by boring decisions like your hero GSP.

Your salty because Usman has zero loses as embarrassing as your hero GSP.

Cry more, cope harder. Go cry to momma.
Yeah I’m a colby fan becuase I think he hasn’t beaten a fighter coming off a win since Bryan barberena LOL, and acting like he didn’t win the round right after getting his jaw broken, and again, usman needed the goddard treatment to get his finish

10 finishes in 24 fights versus 12 finishes 28 fights, damn usman just blows gsp out of the water with that finish rate doesn’t he, with his 5 finishes in the ufc to gsps 8

salty? Are you forgetting that 99% of people consider gsp greater than usman? You’re part of the 1 percent, most of whom probably look like usman

I mean, GSP is a legend no doubt and skill wise he is one of the most complete fighters ever (for me it's between him, Jones, and DJ for most complete MMA fighter ever) but the thing is the caliber of fighters in GSP's day just weren't the same as they are now. The average fighter now is stronger, faster, hit harder, have better cardio, are better trained, have better wrestling, better striking, better BJJ, and are far more well-rounded than the average fighter back then.
As much as I think Colby is an ass, Leon's win over him alone is more impressive than any of GSP's wins if we're being honest lol.
Someone like Leon would have doubt beaten everyone GSP beat if he was around back then, likely with ease TBH. On the other hand is debatable if GSP could beat everyone Leon best. If he could it certainly wouldn't be easy.
I think GSP could still be a champ if he was in his prime today, but I have my doubts that he would be as dominant as he was back then. Too many killers around now.
Should I tell him?
Nah.

In what world does “I think colby has been gifted decisions and can only beat declining fighters” mean I’m a colby fanboy?

8 finishes in 22 ufc fights for gsp vs 5 finishes in 18 ufc fights for usman, but sure, gsp can’t finish anyone

and you said it best, he is the GOAT ;)
What world? The world GSP I tapped to strikes from midgets and get subbed easily by one dimensional wrestlers world. That's what world.

Speaking of gifted decisions, Colby sure could use one. You know, since he keeps losing.

Usman has 10 finishes in 20 fights you liar. You are so butt hurt you can't even tell the truth about Usman LMAO.

How does it feel knowing your hero Colby has 3 losses in his last 4 fights?

Your hero Colby will never be champion material. Colby and his delusional fans ( like YOU ) are complete losers.

And guess what? All 3 of Colby title losses are from guys ( as you would put it ) that probably look just like me LMAO.

And you right. I did say it best GSP could never be a GOAT.

The way he went out after that Hendricks fight, picked an easy comeback fight with Bisping and then left once again will always leave a bad taste in my mouth. BJ and Anderson are the GOATs.
Bisping was easy, then what does that make your GOAT who lost to same-era Bisping? Lolol

Could’ve left out leaps and bounds and this thread would’ve been taken at least slightly serious.

Oh look another thread from another sensitive GSP fan. He got retired by Johny Hendricks and wanted nothing to do with Woodley/Usman and instead challenged a fluke champion with one eye.

He gets smoked by Edwards. And it’s genuinely crazy how none of these guys could enjoy Usman’s massive UFC win streak because they were too concerned with him surpassing the decision gods legacy.

Weird guys.
Edwards would lose decision to him . Prime Usman is the only one I can see being better than GSP.

And fuck Hendricks. He magically became shit after USADA and iv bans.

The fact you told a bold fact lie and said Usman was down 3 rounds to Colby proved you didn't even watch the fight and just making up BS.

Usman broke Colby's face and made him run out of the right like a biaaatch. Usman has Colby curled up in the fetal position about to finish him but Colby was saved by the bell.

And don't forget how Colby tried to fake an eye poke after Usman punched him in the eye LMAO.

Usman destroyed Colby in both fights. That's a fact.

How does it fell that a midget made your hero GSP tap to strikes?

Tapping to strikes is the most bitch way to lose a fight. You know, something that never happened to Usman

You GSP fanboys are the most sensitive clowns on sherdog.

One thing about Usman you can never say a midget made him tap to strikes LMAO.

Usman was never gifted a decision like GSP after getting destroyed by Hendricks because the UFC wanted him to be the face of the company. Usman actually goes out and wins.

Usman is a wrestler and still did not have to wrestle fuck his opponents to decisions unlike GSP who was too scared to engage with his opponents because the midget that KO'ed him had him scared to strike with anyone.

At least Usman didn't get destroyed by a one dimensional can crusher.

Lets not forget how GSP dodged Anderson Silva literally his entire career.

Lets not forget how GSP had to cherry pick one eye fucking Michael Bisping and then retired because he knew he would get destroyed if he had to defend that belt.

You salty GSP fans will always have to deal with those facts. Cry more.
The whole world knows that Dana wanted Hendricks to win. You're clearly the salty one with that take.

What world? The world GSP I tapped to strikes from midgets and get subbed easily by one dimensional wrestlers world. That's what world.

Speaking of gifted decisions, Colby sure could use one. You know, since he keeps losing.

Usman has 10 finishes in 20 fights you liar. You are so butt hurt you can't even tell the truth about Usman LMAO.

How does it feel knowing your hero Colby has 3 losses in his last 4 fights?

Your hero Colby will never be champion material. Colby and his delusional fans ( like YOU ) are complete losers.

And guess what? All 3 of Colby title losses are from guys ( as you would put it ) that probably look just like me LMAO.

And you right. I did say it best GSP could never be a GOAT.
usman has 24 fights, 20 wins, 10 finishes, 15 ufc wins, 5 ufc finishes

GSP has 28 fights, 25 wins, 12 finishes, 19 ufc wins, 8 ufc finishes

how about you learn to read a record table little buddy?

He lost to RDA aswell in an interim title fight so not all of them buddy, it’s hilarious how in order to insult me you have to pretend I’m a fan of a guy who I keep telling you I think is a fraud

delusional usman fans, always call the guy you’re arguing with a colby fanboy lol

usman has 24 fights, 20 wins, 10 finishes, 15 ufc wins, 5 ufc finishes

GSP has 28 fights, 25 wins, 12 finishes, 19 ufc wins, 8 ufc finishes

how about you learn to read a record table little buddy?

He lost to RDA aswell in an interim title fight so not all of them buddy, it’s hilarious how in order to insult me you have to pretend I’m a fan of a guy who I keep telling you I think is a fraud

delusional usman fans, always call the guy you’re arguing with a colby fanboy lol
So you only counting UFC finishes now? You count his entire record...........Buddy

GSP has 26 wins not 25. You don't even know how many wins your hero has then have the nerve to tell me learn how to reach records? Baffling.

I don't have to pretend your a Colby fan. You make it pretty obvious. Especially how you exaggerated his losses. Typical Colby fan.

You salty delusional GSP fans never fail to amaze me. So quick to defend your hero because you can't the fact he has the most embarrassing losses in MMA history.

So you only counting UFC finishes now? You count his entire record...........Buddy

GSP has 26 wins not 25. You don't even know how many wins your hero has then have the nerve to tell me learn how to reach records? Baffling.

I don't have to pretend your a Colby fan. You make it pretty obvious. Especially how you exaggerated his losses. Typical Colby fan.

You salty delusional GSP fans never fail to amaze me. So quick to defend your hero because you can't the fact he has the most embarrassing losses in MMA history.
I thought you were all about correct records, right? I think gsp lost to Hendricks, in the same way I think colby lost to RDA, the judges got them wrong

if I said “Dustin poirier is the most overrated contender there is, he can only beat guys on the decline and when he fights the champ he always loses” would you then turn around and say “typical Dustin poirier fan, I can just tell you’re a fanboy”?

cause you’re coming across as completely delusional at this point

I thought you were all about correct records, right? I think gsp lost to Hendricks, in the same way I think colby lost to RDA, the judges got them wrong

if I said “Dustin poirier is the most overrated contender there is, he can only beat guys on the decline and when he fights the champ he always loses” would you then turn around and say “typical Dustin poirier fan, I can just tell you’re a fanboy”?

cause you’re coming across as completely delusional at this point
Blah blah blah. Same ol whining. Anything new yet?

You don't think GPS lost to Hendricks. Stop telling lies. You been slurping GSP the entire thread.

A GSP fan calling anyone delusional is baffling. No one can be more delusional than the delusional GSP cultlist.

You are the perfect example.

The fact you told a bold fact lie and said Usman was down 3 rounds to Colby proved you didn't even watch the fight and just making up BS.

Usman broke Colby's face and made him run out of the right like a biaaatch. Usman has Colby curled up in the fetal position about to finish him but Colby was saved by the bell.

And don't forget how Colby tried to fake an eye poke after Usman punched him in the eye LMAO.

Usman destroyed Colby in both fights. That's a fact.

How does it fell that a midget made your hero GSP tap to strikes?

Tapping to strikes is the most bitch way to lose a fight. You know, something that never happened to Usman

You GSP fanboys are the most sensitive clowns on sherdog.

One thing about Usman you can never say a midget made him tap to strikes LMAO.

Usman was never gifted a decision like GSP after getting destroyed by Hendricks because the UFC wanted him to be the face of the company. Usman actually goes out and wins.

Usman is a wrestler and still did not have to wrestle fuck his opponents to decisions unlike GSP who was too scared to engage with his opponents because the midget that KO'ed him had him scared to strike with anyone.

At least Usman didn't get destroyed by a one dimensional can crusher.

Lets not forget how GSP dodged Anderson Silva literally his entire career.

Lets not forget how GSP had to cherry pick one eye fucking Michael Bisping and then retired because he knew he would get destroyed if he had to defend that belt.

You salty GSP fans will always have to deal with those facts. Cry more.
tumblr_oby5brV38Q1vbe7guo1_1280.jpg
GSP may have been dominant, but good god he is easily the most boring champ ever. Give me Chuck, Bj, Franklin, Anderson, Couture, Lesnar, Hughes, etc. If I wanted to watch a guy get dry humped for 25 minutes I could find a website to watch it on for free and not paying $85.00 for a boring ass GSP UFC ppv.

Blah blah blah. Same ol whining. Anything new yet?

You don't think GPS lost to Hendricks. Stop telling lies. You been slurping GSP the entire thread.

A GSP fan calling anyone delusional is baffling. No one can be more delusional than the delusional GSP cultlist.

You are the perfect example.
Gsp got beat to death and retired. Fled the sport until Silva and Hendrix fell off.

Back