GSP took the Bisping fight because a loss to Woodley would be bad for his legacy

Is that your second account ThunderStruck?
Why? Cause I called you a 12 year old?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see your immaturity, it's written all over your posts....little boys respond like you, and that is a fact

Why? Cause I called you a 12 year old?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see your immaturity, it's written all over your posts....little boys respond like you, and that is a fact

Cool, so I'm 12....I was 7 when I joined Sherdog. Wow, you guys are really clever.

Cool, so I'm 12....I was 7 when I joined Sherdog. Wow, you guys are really clever.
You can't read yet? I said you have the Maturity and respond like a child.
I don't know your age, you just act like a child.
Sorry if you can't handle that, it's just what I and I guess others see too

You can't read yet? I said you have the Maturity and respond like a child.
I don't know your age, you just act like a child.
Sorry if you can't handle that, it's just what I and I guess others see too

But why do you care? You can ignore me you know?

What bothered you? That I've exposed the stupid lies GSP nuthuggers promote?

But why do you care? You can ignore me you know?

That's probably the most interesting question.

If I go onto an NHL forum and say Sidney Crosby is overrated and is actually one of the worst players in the NHL people will just ignore me.

If I go onto a Sherdog forum and say GSP (or Anderson or Jones or Fedor or Connor or whoever) is overrated and is actually one of the worst fighters in the UFC I will get a lot of replies, typically quite heated replies.

If I go onto an NHL forum and say Sidney Crosby is overrated and is actually one of the worst players in the NHL people will just ignore me.

If I go onto a Sherdog forum and say GSP (or Anderson or Jones or Fedor or Connor or whoever) is overrated and is actually one of the worst fighters in the UFC I will get a lot of replies, typically quite heated replies.

Beats me....

I actually believe GSP is overrated, that there are no reasons to believe he was PED free and his competition was weak. Also, he's a smug prick.

People can simply ignore me.

Beats me....

I actually believe GSP is overrated, that there are no reasons to believe he was PED free and his competition was weak. Also, he's a smug prick.

Oh ya.? Good to see all you need is a good part of lips to get likes around here. No other reason for a clueless prick like yourself to have any.

Gsp is more famous then woodley so get over it woodley fan boy.

You mean like Conor fighting Nate? Nate was low ranked and was never a draw by himself.

GSP is also not a champ so they lose no legitimacy. I bet GSP could do better numbers against much lower ranked guys who would simply be able to promotionally sell the fight better. Either way he could have a far less risky fight for near the same drawing power.

The Diaz's have always had a disproportionate fan base compared to their records, and the name recognition that comes with it.

One way to test your theory is to you look at the (admittedly unofficial) PPV numbers for GSP's fights. If they are constant you'll be right, its just about GSP. But if they vary then its impossible not to conclude that who he is fighting is also an element.

Oh ya.? Good to see all you need is a good part of lips to get likes around here. No other reason for a clueless prick like yourself to have any.

Gsp is more famous then woodley so get over it woodley fan boy.

You do realize that 90% of his "likes" comes from his alternate account Toner.

Beats me....

That's the thing, you're free to believe whatever you like. I disagree (just like I disagree with people who say Crosby is a lousy hockey player), but I find no reason to care what other people think about these things.

Most of us have friends who have different opinions than we have on a lot of things - everything from politics to movies to sports to science - and their different opinions don't bother us. Yet if some stranger on the Internet disagrees its a reason to get upset. Its just the weirdest thing.

I suspect you'd get a lot of reactions if you said Crosby sucks. GSP and Crosby are lightning rods for criticism and jealousy because they are winners. Success generates envy. It's more a reflection of their critics' insecurity than any deficiency in Crosby or GSP. The same posters attacking them again and again tells you how great they are. Nobody would devote countless hours trying to tear down Carlos Condit or RDS.

That being said, both Crosby and GSP are open to valid criticism. Though the best player of his era, Crosby has never dominated the way Wayne Gretzky, Bobby Orr, or Mario Lemieux did. Crosby's statistical accomplishments have also been mediocre compared with the "greats."

Similarly, GSP had 9 or 10 title defenses and is generally regarded as the best WW of all time and one of the P4P best (heez stock keeps riiziing now that Jon Jones and Anderson Silva have failed PED tests). However, his inability to finish opponents when Silva and Jones were gives the fans and detractors something to grieve about.

Holy shit, I had no idea I would block the idiots. Thanks that will save me from wading through a lot of nonsense.

I'm sure that what you're saying played a role, but the main reason is that Bisping is a bigger draw

No one wants to watch a Woodley fight, thats why he's fighting GSP.

It's sorta oversimplified but yes there is more upside for GSP with a Bisping victory than downside for a loss..those concepts reverse themselves for GSP vs Woodley.

I suspect you'd get a lot of reactions if you said Crosby sucks. GSP and Crosby are lightning rods for criticism and jealousy because they are winners. Success generates envy. It's more a reflection of their critics' insecurity than any deficiency in Crosby or GSP. The same posters attacking them again and again tells you how great they are. Nobody would devote countless hours trying to tear down Carlos Condit or RDS.

That being said, both Crosby and GSP are open to valid criticism. Though the best player of his era, Crosby has never dominated the way Wayne Gretzky, Bobby Orr, or Mario Lemieux did. Crosby's statistical accomplishments have also been mediocre compared with the "greats."

Similarly, GSP had 9 or 10 title defenses and is generally regarded as the best WW of all time and one of the P4P best (heez stock keeps riiziing now that Jon Jones and Anderson Silva have failed PED tests). However, his inability to finish opponents when Silva and Jones were gives the fans and detractors something to grieve about.

Holy shit, I had no idea I would block the idiots. Thanks that will save me from wading through a lot of nonsense.
<{cruzshake}>GSP isn't comparable to Jones and Silva. He fought a much weaker competition pool. The PED tests are a moot point as he never competed under USADA.

GSP fanboys proving once again why they are the most delusional and annoying fanbase in MMA history. What a joke.

Back