GSP vs Colby

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good guy vs Bad Guy

No one talks about this fight happening, but it's a style match up I think GSP would like. If Colby can make himself a big enough star, I could see GSP taking this fight.

Woodley hits really hard...GSP prefers guys like hughes, sherk, sheilds, Fitch..colby fights similar to those guys....Bisping doesn't fight like those guys but he was always considered a point fighter despite the Rockhold KO.

I'd favor GSP against Woodley, but he could lose that fight and it's probably by KO if he does. If he loses to colby most likely it's because he got outworked to a decision.

GSP would human blanket Colby just like those hoes Colby hangs out with.

Noone talks about this fight happening because any fight with Colby is boring as fuck, nobody wants to see a pillow fisted wrestler lnp to a decision. And GSP wasn´t exactly mr excitiment either.

I would legitimately feel comfortable betting my actual house that gsp beats him by atleast a 50-45 margin if it's 5 rounds

Why? Why Colby?
Please stop posting and train

Good guy vs Bad Guy

No one talks about this fight happening, but it's a style match up I think GSP would like. If Colby can make himself a big enough star, I could see GSP taking this fight.

Woodley hits really hard...GSP prefers guys like hughes, sherk, sheilds, Fitch..colby fights similar to those guys....Bisping doesn't fight like those guys but he was always considered a point fighter despite the Rockhold KO.

I'd favor GSP against Woodley, but he could lose that fight and it's probably by KO if he does. If he loses to colby most likely it's because he got outworked to a decision.

You mean GSP is the bad guy right?

The good guy, Colby, wins and shows GSP how the sport has evolved and is doing fine without him.

Noone talks about this fight happening because any fight with Colby is boring as fuck, nobody wants to see a pillow fisted wrestler lnp to a decision. And GSP wasn´t exactly mr excitiment either.
just imagine colby - fitch

GSP is better everywhere by a large margin.

why would a King fight a Pawn?

GSP is King Level. he fights guys outside of Sherdog famous.

Not a fan of either, all though, I have much more respect for GSP. Georges by whatever the fuck he wants.

That fight has 50-45 GSP written all over it. I wouldn't cross out a late finish by GSP, since he seems to pack more punching power now.

Pre-ACL injury, prime GSP takes this all day. I'd still pick current GSP, but we can't assume he still has his 2009 wrestling chops. I'm sure his skills are still there, but his mobility and explosiveness aren't the same. After dominating Nick Diaz early in the fight, he started having trouble taking him down in the 3rd round. That never would've happened to the GSP who dominated BJ and Fitch. His cardio (which used to be amazing) didn't look as good in that fight or against Bisping, either.

Good guy vs Bad Guy

I think this fight is possible to happen in November at MSG, depending if Woodley-Covington happens quickly after ufc 225.

GSP’s gas tank seemed very suspect in the bisping fight. Colby could definitely outwork him. Fight has 48-47 split decision written all over it.

Back