GSP with his old rival (pic)

Still can't believe that man KO'd GSP when a 185 lb champion who was undefeated at 205lbs couldn't even rock him

He didn’t knock GSP out. He never went unconscious.

We don’t need to. I think you’ve thought about it enough times for everyone on this forum.
{<jordan}
The opinions we both share about GSP couldn't be much further from his, but we've gotta give him a + for consistency though, haha

Matt looks ooooooooold

something about donaher makes me very uncomfortable
giphy.gif

Jeezus the soles of GSP’s shoes are like 2 inches in height. WTF? He taking lessons from Cejudo?

I gotta stop listening to Michael Bisping's podcast. This man used to always talk about never losing at light heavyweight.

Regardless, Serra finished him which is crazy
The Rashad Evans loss was highly debatable. But so was the Hamill win, so it balanced out.

I don't think there was any real ill will between the two, I imagine there is a lot of mutual respect there.
Mad respect to Serra for being one of the only men to have beaten one of the all time best.

At the time, they had bad blood.

If I recall, it was when they set for the rematch.
GSP started to dismiss his loss as a fluke and Serra felt he was being disrespected....

...they started some back & forth but I believe the beating GSP gave Serra showed that indeed, it was a fluke... though still some diss by Georges...which was unexpected of him at the time.

They have been buds for a while. The Renzo Gracie-Tristar / NYC-Montreal connection goes way back.

Plus Serra is no joke. Stocky little fucker with power

Yeah Serra is manlet height but is strong as fuck. I think I would rather have Cejudo coming after me than Serra seriously trying to throw down.

Back