GTA V: Online Discussion, v7: A week later, another new Supercar. The new Pfister 811 available now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, these new businesses we can buy the banks and shit. Do they earn us money or are they just stupid things to waste money on?

So, these new businesses we can buy the banks and shit. Do they earn us money or are they just stupid things to waste money on?

Ain't nothing a waste in this game fam...

You can do VIP work anytime you want, no need to have a million in the bank or only every 4 hours. Also, when you buy a warehouse you can fill it as much as you want with various crates full of supplies and then sell them for massive profit.

Ain't nothing a waste in this game fam...

You can do VIP work anytime you want, no need to have a million in the bank or only every 4 hours. Also, when you buy a warehouse you can fill it as much as you want with various crates full of supplies and then sell them for massive profit.
I have no clue what VIP work is or what you mean by warehouse.

Shit.

Maybe I'm stupid idk, shit is not welcoming to new players at all, i think I'll just stick to dicking around in single player.

And np lol

You're not alone. Back when I had this game I ventured into multi-player once. I knew nothing about it prior to that point.

I joined something and had no clue what was happening. I killed someone immediately and he wasn't happy about that. I saw a bunch of other people who were bordering on invisible, and I couldn't kill them. I left and never returned. Nothing made sense.

I have no clue what VIP work is or what you mean by warehouse.

Shit.

A lot of noobs have been complaining about that the online isnt very accommodating. This is especially true now with all the new content that's come since now and oct. 2013.

Heres how the office and warehouses work.

A lot of noobs have been complaining about that the online isnt very accommodating. This is especially true now with all the new content that's come since now and oct. 2013.

Heres how the office and warehouses work.

Thanks.

Time to try and fiddle with this.

You know, I just realized I still haven't finished all the goddamn heists with me as the leader. Jesus

You're not alone. Back when I had this game I ventured into multi-player once. I knew nothing about it prior to that point.

I joined something and had no clue what was happening. I killed someone immediately and he wasn't happy about that. I saw a bunch of other people who were bordering on invisible, and I couldn't kill them. I left and never returned. Nothing made sense.

It's called passive mode.

Trying to get back into this game is such a bitch.

A lot of players still playing are usually good. Just don't get sour if you get rocked over and over. Just go passive and go somewhere else or change maps. I'm a seasoned veteran and I jump maps all the time if I think someone's cheating.

I'm as good or better than most players but there's what I call the "Call of duty losers" who are uber good and use every trick and advantage they can to kill you... invisible clothes, off the map, juiced up, rolling rocket pussies. Lame. I typically shoot bullets and avoid the hardcore lifer gamers. If someone doesn't like being killed just kill them again... that's the game... and they can shoot back, go passive or leave too....

I can't stress enough the importance of passive mode for noobs. Or invite or closed friend sessions. Will make getting used to free mode and heists, VIP CEO jobs and contact missions easier to get accustomed too. Free mode to noobs can be a massive clusterfuck.

Also, don't even bother with Lamar missions. I saw @Gregolian sending me invites to that. Shit pay for the amount of work involved.

I, like @Jermei know what I am doing and a lot of players will intentionally go after noobs just to be a dick or boost their K/D ratio .

So go in passive at least until you rank up a bit and can feel like you can hold your own.

I can't stress enough the importance of passive mode for noobs. Or invite or closed friend sessions. Will make getting used to free mode and heists, VIP CEO jobs and contact missions easier to get accustomed too. Free mode to noobs can be a massive clusterfuck.

Also, don't even bother with Lamar missions. I saw @Gregolian sending me invites to that. Shit pay for the amount of work involved.

I, like @Jermei know what I am doing and a lot of players will intentionally go after noobs just to be a dick or boost their K/D ratio .

So go in passive at least until you rank up a bit and can feel like you can hold your own.
Yeah, I gave up on that stupid airport one and said fuck off to it.

I've been fucking about in the Invite Only/Friends Only sessions. I just need to jump into a public lobby and become someone's associate. The payout from what I have seen online is "eeehhh" but it's like every 15 minutes if the CEO doesn't die so that's nice.

Yeah, I gave up on that stupid airport one and said fuck off to it.

I've been fucking about in the Invite Only/Friends Only sessions. I just need to jump into a public lobby and become someone's associate. The payout from what I have seen online is "eeehhh" but it's like every 15 minutes if the CEO doesn't die so that's nice.

Associate pay sucks. You get 10k max and that's only if the CEO doesn't die.

You are better off doing sightseer mission or grinding heists for the most $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back