***Guilty*** Felix Verdejo charged for the killing of his mistress

I'll wait until all the facts are out, but it looks pretty fucking open and shut.

What a piece of shit. Why would someone do this?
freestyling here.

but pregnant mistress....has a wife....

I imagine Felix got her pregnant. And then either the wife told him to kill her or he thought he needed to.

horrible stuff

Dodge must be so happy that their sponsorship has paid off with so much publicity!

If true (and so far it seems to check out), they need to put his ass in the dirt. My heart goes out to that poor girl's family. Considering how small Puerto Rico is and how big boxing is over there, I don't think it's far-fetched to assume that Verdejo was probably a household name. I wonder how big this story is on the island...

freestyling here.

but pregnant mistress....has a wife....

I imagine Felix got her pregnant. And then either the wife told him to kill her or he thought he needed to.

horrible stuff

You have to be bottom of the barrel POS to resort to murdering someone for fathering a child outside your marriage. No 'freestyling' needed.

"I dont think I'm responsible enough to take care of a baby with another woman!"
..."however i do think i'm responsible enough to come up with a plan to kill her and the child and get away with it all while being famous!"

stupid evil fuck

If true (and so far it seems to check out), they need to put his ass in the dirt. My heart goes out to that poor girl's family. Considering how small Puerto Rico is and how big boxing is over there, I don't think it's far-fetched to assume that Verdejo was probably a household name. I wonder how big this story is on the island...
It’s huge back home.... every single tv station is covering and the media

This is some real macabre shit right here. RIP to the poor girl who lost her life to someone she obv trusted and was betrayed by in such an evil way. I used to be a Verdejo fan but it seems more than likely he is a real piece of shit who played a significant role in brutally murdering his pregnant gf. Cunt motherfucker.

Awful, awful story right here.

What a tragedy. Felix is a real piece of shit.

Madness.

Verdejo must be fucking stupid, or high, or both to think he would get away with this.

Dodge must be so happy that their sponsorship has paid off with so much publicity!

Dodge.....hauling bodies when you need to.
Now available in all black for when you really need to look suspicious.

What a piece of shit. Someone should do the exact same thing to him

Lol...fk no.

Life in prison, no parole. That’s the absolute worst.
He’s pretty young so that’s a looong sentence. He’d constantly be reminded of what he’s lost. The lifestyle, the potential.
Watch his woman find a new guy and get railed in the regular. Watch his son call someone else Daddy.......actually his wife too.

The guilt. Killing someone you knew for that long, who you obviously had some kind of feelings for. Spent so much time "in". That’s gonna mess with you. Maybe not now but it will.

And that’s leaving out the general madness of jail.

But the best part is, knowing that this is it. It’s never gonna get better. No parole. No hope.
Only way out is in that pine box.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the easy way out, one day.

Lol...fk no.

Life in prison, no parole. That’s the absolute worst.
He’s pretty young so that’s a looong sentence. He’d constantly be reminded of what he’s lost. The lifestyle, the potential.
Watch his woman find a new guy and get railed in the regular. Watch his son call someone else Daddy.......actually his wife too.

The guilt. Killing someone you knew for that long, who you obviously had some kind of feelings for. Spent so much time "in". That’s gonna mess with you. Maybe not now but it will.

And that’s leaving out the general madness of jail.

But the best part is, knowing that this is it. It’s never gonna get better. No parole. No hope.
Only way out is in that pine box.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the easy way out, one day.

All good points and I agree with everything outside of guilt. I don't think someone who does something like this is capable of remorse. He obviously thought about it before he did it so I don't think there were any feelings whatsoever. To him, she was just some side chick he was fucking who got pregnant.

Seriously though...how fucking stupid can you be? Just threw his whole life away. That's the danger with too much arrogance and ego. Think you can do whatever you want...until you can't

Back