***Guilty*** Felix Verdejo charged for the killing of his mistress

Wow, that's a bad story. I can't believe that common sense and basic human sympathy wouldn't kick in at some point along the way. This was thought out and prolonged. What a waste of two lives.

Lol...fk no.

Life in prison, no parole. That’s the absolute worst.
He’s pretty young so that’s a looong sentence. He’d constantly be reminded of what he’s lost. The lifestyle, the potential.
Watch his woman find a new guy and get railed in the regular. Watch his son call someone else Daddy.......actually his wife too.

The guilt. Killing someone you knew for that long, who you obviously had some kind of feelings for. Spent so much time "in". That’s gonna mess with you. Maybe not now but it will.

And that’s leaving out the general madness of jail.

But the best part is, knowing that this is it. It’s never gonna get better. No parole. No hope.
Only way out is in that pine box.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the easy way out, one day.
Nah man. These cowards beg to live when they take that last walk to the execution. Let him think about that and experience that.

The execution should have already been performed. Overpopulation is just getting worse.

Wow. If the witnesses is telling the truth, this guy has some serious issues and society should be protected for him.

Wtf, this guy is a psychopath. I feel horrible for that woman and family, all because he didn’t want a kid. This reminds me of rae carruth.

Wtf, this guy is a psychopath. I feel horrible for that woman and family, all because he didn’t want a kid. This reminds me of rae carruth.

Actually that's a good comparison

Yeah. Another girl he was messing with ended up missing too( never found). I've talked to Todd on and off today and he's apparently a psychopath
What's he saying about him being a psycho? He must have seen Verdejo grow up basically...

What's he saying about him being a psycho? He must have seen Verdejo grow up basically...

That he treated women like dogs. He'd lie about going to training in the morning so he could go fuck. Wouldn't let his wife leave the house at all
until he got home. A real piece of shit. TR should have known something

That he treated women like dogs. He'd lie about going to training in the morning so he could go fuck. Wouldn't let his wife leave the house at all
until he got home. A real piece of shit. TR should have known something
Damn that's messed up. I agree they should've known something. Thanks for the info bruv.

DAM THIS IS DISTURBING.
-Kidnapped her
-Knocked her out with punches
-Drugged her
- Tied her to cinder blocks
- Tossed her off a bridge
- Then shot her from the bridge while she was in the water
- and there is a witness
All because he didn't pull out....If this is true he needs a lynch mob.

Back