• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Guilty*** Felix Verdejo charged for the killing of his mistress

He wanted help terminating the pregnancy? Shit bro, ever heard of abortions? I’m not a fan but Jesus Chris. Anyway, I hope this guy gets regularly beaten in prison until he is 80 then raped and killed in the shower.

State prison in PR? How does that work?
Every local crime, is processed locally, all those crimes go to state prison....

he has 4 federal crimes, so the federal government inside the island takes jurisdiction. Carjacking......killing an unborn child....trying to contract a killer and kidnapping

He is in the federal prison .... if convicted he will serve time in PR but also in the States... and if if he gets the death penalty he will be killed in another jurisdiction, because PR doesn’t execute inmates

Last edited:
Oh. That's right, he's going to prison in PR. Hes better beg for the death penalty.
He is not going to a local prison..... he will go to a federal prison..... far easier than a state prison in the island

He wanted help terminating the pregnancy? Shit bro, ever heard of abortions? I’m not a fan but Jesus Chris. Anyway, I hope this guy gets regularly beaten in prison until he is 80 then raped and killed in the shower.
maybe she gave some excuse for not wanting an abortion so she could string him along. People glorify victims posthumously but she might have been up to no good herself. Obviously, that's no excuse for the man to up the ante like that but my point is, when someone becomes a victim, most people, those that know and don't know them end up idealizing them somehow. Long story short, each and every one of us need to be careful of who and how we deal with others. Actions have consequences and people who are your friend today may be your enemy tomorrow.

maybe she gave some excuse for not wanting an abortion so she could string him along. People glorify victims posthumously but she might have been up to no good herself. Obviously, that's no excuse for the man to up the ante like that but my point is, when someone becomes a victim, most people, those that know and don't know them end up idealizing them somehow. Long story short, each and every one of us need to be careful of who and how we deal with others. Actions have consequences and people who are your friend today may be your enemy tomorrow.
Too true. But like you said, he went too far

No use or good can come from speculating on whether or not the victim was a saint, "maybe she" etc etc - you don't know, and it really doesn't matter anyway.

Not defending politicians or people in power like millionaires but who the fuck was Verdejo? People in power will do shit like this to save their image and or to protect their millions, the worst she could have done was demand child support and mind fuck him for 18 years, I know plenty of dudes with baby mama drama and they’re the happiest dudes and it is because the little time they spend with their little ones is quality time

After the Nakatani loss Verdejo must have known his potential for big paychecks were gone and thought he couldn’t support a child out of wedlock?

Reactions: Ruv
No use or good can come from speculating on whether or not the victim was a saint, "maybe she" etc etc - you don't know, and it really doesn't matter anyway.
Point is, watch who and how you deal with people. People have a false sense of safety especially here in the US, even with our violent history people are still too comfortable causing problems. You dont know what people are capable of so its wise for everyone to be respectful and even wary. I would almost guarantee that women was up to something and now she's dead and not coming back. You think she knew it would turn out like that?

Last edited:
Not defending politicians or people in power like millionaires but who the fuck was Verdejo? People in power will do shit like this to save their image and or to protect their millions, the worst she could have done was demand child support and mind fuck him for 18 years, I know plenty of dudes with baby mama drama and they’re the happiest dudes and it is because the little time they spend with their little ones is quality time

After the Nakatani loss Verdejo must have known his potential for big paychecks were gone and thought he couldn’t support a child out of wedlock?
how many men have married women they knocked up just because they thought it was the right thing to do even though they really didn't want to? Happens a lot, dead beat dads happens a lot too as well as horrible divorces. Nothing nice and neat about most relationships whether its family or friend.

She could've tried to hustle every cent from him, but drowning your own child and the woman who carries that child should never be qualified like this. It's an abhorrent crime that he should die for.

She could've tried to hustle every cent from him, but drowning your own child and the woman who carries that child should never be qualified like this. It's an abhorrent crime that he should die for.
of course not, that's a given, no argument there. whatever happened, it'll probably come out and the guy will face a harsh sentence. Alls i'm saying is there are psychos out there, i tell my friends all the time, not that they listen, "You have to be careful" and what's more, you don't really have to spend a whole lot of time around someone usually to know something is very fucking off, I just be wondering why some people get so hung up on some people, easy for me to say, I keep to myself for the most part.

of course not, that's a given, no argument there. whatever happened, it'll probably come out and the guy will face a harsh sentence. Alls i'm saying is there are psychos out there, i tell my friends all the time, not that they listen, "You have to be careful" and what's more, you don't really have to spend a whole lot of time around someone usually to know something is very fucking off, I just be wondering why some people get so hung up on some people, easy for me to say, I keep to myself for the most part.

Fair enough, Moz. I didn't like the way you phrased it before, but your point wasn't malicious.

Regardless of the reasons, he deserves to be put to death for his crimes.

No matter what she "did" based off of total random bull shit made up speculation you cant fkn kill her like an animal AND YOUR OWN UNBORN CHILD. Disturbing that line of conversation was even brought up here...but then again Sherdog going to Sherdog.

Back