Guilty pleasures

Sappy music. I'll listen to Metallica - "Sanitarium", Public Enemy - "Welcome to the Terrordome", or Pantera - "Cowboys from Hell" then chill to The Cure - "Friday I'm in Love" or Extreme - "More than Words" and other sappy love songs. I'm hopelessly romantic I guess.

Lol 90 day fiancé is awesome...and jersey shore is one of my favorite shows...come at me bro...

Vampire Diaries (Season 1-3) is a great show. Worth watching even if you're single.

But, after that, it becomes 'Meh' for seasons 4&5, to absolute shit for the rest of the show.

Watch seasons 1-3, then read a summary for each season and realise its best to stop after the 3rd season.

Lol 90 day fiancé is awesome...and jersey shore is one of my favorite shows...come at me bro...
I want to explain to Tarik that Hazel doesn't like him and just wants a greencard but if he won't listen to his brother, he won't listen to me.

I love the band Mr. Big. For us who love them, they’re the biggest.
The most technically gifted supergroup ever assembled. I'm surprised you consider them a guilty pleasure.

RIP Pat Torpey.
RIP Eric Martin's voice

Several people I know IRL have mentioned this forum while talking MMA and they say it's full of hilarious idiots. One guy said the "First Date Horror Stories" thread was gold.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/first-date-horror-stories.2452195/
Thank you for this. That thread is gold. I've read @Mr Gorgeous' story about banging a fat girl while her friend zoned male friend waited downstairs on a couch for 12 hours with no tv about 10 times and cackle every time.

The most technically gifted supergroup ever assembled. I'm surprised you consider them a guilty pleasure.

RIP Pat Torpey.
RIP Eric Martin's voice

That was a really sad loss. I loved how they kept him involved in the music even as his body broke down and he lost his ability to play. Wish I could’ve seen them live.

That was a really sad loss. I loved how they kept him involved in the music even as his body broke down and he lost his ability to play. Wish I could’ve seen them live.

Pat was really happy during their last Budokan show. The part where they all switch roles and Paul had to sing Smoke on the Water was epic.

We covered some of their songs and back in 2014 they came to the philippinians. All of my friends went to see them. They just sent me videos they took. And again 2017, but I was in another country.

<DCrying>

Holy shit fuck yeah. That’s what I call entertainment!

It's worth noting that the guy who posted that video is a channel called "All Hail Chael" with a Sonnen banner on top.

My closer friends know, but there's many that would possibly be shocked: I'm a huge fan of extreme music. It's gotten to the point where I know so much that I enjoy listening to new stuff just to try to pick the influences and analyse the nuances.

What do you mean by extreme music? We talking ‘Unsane’ and ‘KEN Mode’ here or some death metal Cookie Monster bullshit?

I guess for me music wise it would be a band like ‘Oasis’ (I dig their 1st few albums) or ‘noise rock’ with bands like ‘Unsane’ and ‘Whores’. Most people I know -even the metal fans I know- aren’t down with some of the latter.

Clippy threads.

Super Hulk Belt level freak fights. Like James Thompson vs Eric Prindle, Pringle, wha-eva.
Minowaman-Super-Hulk-belt.jpg

It's Super Hluk. Fixed.

Back