Gun to your head and made to order at McDonalds (you're hungry) what do you choose?

20 pc chicken mcnuggets with bar b que sauce, sweet n sour and buffalo sauce

deluxe quarter pounder - those things are awesome

several of the dollar mcchicken sandwiches

landscape-1505731747-pennywise-teeth-it-movie.jpg

:eek:

I saw BBQ sauce has way fewer calories than Ranch or Special Sauce.

A sausage McMuffin with egg, a hashbrown and an orange juice.

Then an apple pie.

I enjoy that breakfast once in a while.

Assuming there's not an angry mob outside protesting against the lack of McRib's, I would go for a supersized chicken nugget meal with diet soda, cuz bread is bad and I'm cutting carbs.

I'd tell him if any more words come pouring out of his cunt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every fucking McChicken in this room.

Assuming there's not an angry mob outside protesting against the lack of McRib's, I would go for a supersized chicken nugget meal with diet soda, cuz bread is bad and I'm cutting carbs.

The breaded coating around mcnuggets is full of carbs bruh

McDonalds is so weird that is good its not a hamburger, its another food all together.

I usually order two cheeseburgers, fries and large coke

Double quarter pounder w/cheese, extra onions, add Mac sauce
Large fries
Oreo McFlurry

You don't have to put a gun to my head.

HK McDonalds
The waffle fries with 20pc nuggets the 4 pack dipping sauce the Korean sauce is great, and the angus and mushroom burger.

Probably Big Mac meal - i do splurge once in awhile anyhow.

But stomach does not handle McDs well anymore.

Well probably what I ordered Sunday night. 2 double cheeseburgers and a Dr Pepper.

Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle is the only answer here, and the only thing that doesn't make my stomach declare internal warfare with the rest of my guts.

Back