Gunnar Nelson vs Darren Till Likely to Main Event UFC London Mar 17

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Going to go to the fights but wanted Till to fight someone higher ranked.

If this is going to be the main event, is Bisping going to fight or will he co-main?

That's a good one.

Fucking War Till all the way...

Good matchup. Will stream.

Probably will pick Till, if Gunni can't get him to the ground, he's in trouble.

Horrible. They really couldn't have gotten a better opponent for Till? Wonderboy? Ponzi? Usman? Colby? Perry?

This is not the fight I wanted to see next for Till.

Very anticlimatic matchmaking

If Gunnar takes him down and subs him Dana is going to cry.

Not a great fight for Till to showcase his abilities, so many options to give him an opponent he could have a cracking fight with & they go for Gunni? Damn.

Nooo I hate it when two of my favorite prospects fight.

I like it. Gunnar needs to get back on track and a win against Till could put him in that direction, but I'm not picking against Darren Till.

I like both these guys. Don't really wanna see gunnar lose to Till.

But Till will beat him. Ultimately my loyalty lies with till.

I'd of liked to have seen them both on the card. But Till fighting someone higher Ranked and Gunnar fighting someone lower.

Feels like they are gonna kill Gunnar as a possible future contender.

I like this matchup. I think the UFC is finally doing the right thing here with Till instead of just throwing him to the wolves. I like that they’re building him up.

Blatantly avoiding giving him a wrestler for fear of derailing a potential star.

If that’s the case, Ponzinibio is the obvious choice to make.

Going to go to the fights but wanted Till to fight someone higher ranked.

If this is going to be the main event, is Bisping going to fight or will he co-main?

Bisping has apparently been offered a fight on this card.....

"There’s a fight in the works for myself, and I’ve got until the end of the day to tell the UFC whether or not I’m taking it," Bisping said on his podcast Believe You Me, as transcribed by MMA Fighting. "There’s an offer that’s been made to me, and all fairness to the UFC, I’ve been kind of taking my time to give them an answer so I’ve got until the end of the day to give them an answer.

Back