Guy fights a trump supporter after being challenged on twitter

Those guys were terrible. Skinny trumper got his ass beat by a fat ass. That girlfriend was annoying as hell.

I am no fighter but those guys are next fucking level bad. Can't even throw a punch with any force

wow. how do these people get through life without knowing how to fight? must have lived a pretty sweet fucking life lol.

i grew up in an area where you had to learn to fight just to get by.

Those guys were terrible. Skinny trumper got his ass beat by a fat ass. That girlfriend was annoying as hell.
She is the archetypical annoying girlfriend your buddy brings at parties they types that you want to shove a phone Charger up their pussy.

give them respect and props for settling it with their fists and showing up as men, that takes balls even though they don't know how to fight, I respect that they didn't bitch out.

Somehow, this may be a practical illustration of the current state of this country.

Last edited:
She is the archetypical annoying girlfriend your buddy brings at parties they types that you want to shove a phone Charger up their pussy.
The loud mouth know it all bitch that knows nothing.

In sincerely wish I didnt watch that.

Anyone that completely inept at fighting does not own the privilege of calling themselves a man. I'm not sure what those people were....Clearly not a being that produces testosterone.

fat guy was about to fall over everytime he swung and skinny guy couldn't throw a punch and was closing his eyes and turning around everytime the other guy started swinging lol.

one of the worst fights ive ever seen

Embarrassing to me that any "man" could be that awful at throwing a punch.

Cecil Peoples declared the annoying girl winner

Cardio for 42 seconds.. Not bad at all

<mma4>

go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

that made Kimbo vs Houston Alexander look entertaining

I try to be humble and not bullshit myself but if the average person fights like those two, I'm sure I'd destroy most of the population in a fist fight.

Back