Guy fights a trump supporter after being challenged on twitter

Do you think the girl just broke out laughing while they were having sex later?

lol I bet the Trump supporter dude spends his time online calling Liberals soy boys even though he's clearly one himself.

Hah! Gotti McCarran offered to pay for my flight over so we could fight, but he never came through.

<{natewhut}>

I'm holding out for Nate Diaz money. As soon as that happens, it's on.

By power I think you mean mass. There was very little power by either of them. For his size, fatty was p4p weaker but thank goodness for him that he was literally 8 -10 whole weightclasses above his "opponent".

The skinny dude was doing not just lunging but full leaping jabs and was actually landing them square but they had literally no effect because he weighed nothing and that technique in general is pretty crappy and unreliable in a fight. The fatty was throwing windmills with equivalent power to someone on average a little smaller than the skinny guy's size, which is why it wasn't hurting him that much on the odd occasion when they did "land". It was all pathetic.

Back to the lunging jabs--- people always want to copy GSP's boxing technique but without his attributes (extremely strong and fast legs, great wrestling ability as backup for when it fails, and never having to face a guy bigger than yourself) , his personal style of leaping-in with your hand striking is not going to work for a regular person in an actual situation where they need it.
<mma4>

I am actually thoroughly impressed with the fat guy - he put the skinny Trump supporter down on virtually every shot. He even through him to the ground like a sack of potatoes. If that was MMA rules, the fat guy would have just mounted his opponent and rained down tubby arms of fury until the ref stopped it.

Damn I thought reacted badly to wild barrages.

Oh well good on them for following through.

CtESpa8.png

fight starts at 38:50

Estrogen actually increases bone density though

For some reason I always expect them to do better, although I've literally seen 100s of people come in to our gym and maybe a handful had any idea what they were doing the first time.

I haven't fought competitively or seriously trained in more than 9 years now, but a friend of mine asked me if he could spar me a few months ago. He was surprised about how helpless he felt and I was surprised about how little effort I had to put in to have him feel that way. I thought I was basically doing nothing. Now, this is a 6'4 guy who actually works out.
Thats a huge problem. My entire social circle is fighters and long time hobbyists from the gym.

When things got physical outside of that environment, even light strikes winds them, and I'm by no means a top level fighter. Dude challenged me at a party and I thought I'd have to put more effort in, and turns out I really had to dial it back, and even then it was very one sided for me.

They should have allowed some GnP. Fat Guy had more gameness than skinny guy.

Thats a huge problem. My entire social circle is fighters and long time hobbyists from the gym.

When things got physical outside of that environment, even light strikes winds them, and I'm by no means a top level fighter. Dude challenged me at a party and I thought I'd have to put more effort in, and turns out I really had to dial it back, and even then it was very one sided for me.
Yeah, pretty much. My cousin in law who was 20 at the time wanted to begin training to go amateur. I said I would train with him for a few months, then he needs to hit a real MMA gym to properly prep him for the fight, I'll just get him ready so he knows what to do when he is at the gym. He trained with me one time and changed his mind. I taught him quite a bit of the basics over an hour or so. Did a few rounds on the mits, he wasn't bad for a first timer honestly. The we did a few rounds of light sparring. He was throwing up after 3 rounds. (I hit him twice in those 3 rounds, the rest was me letting him work combos while I played light defense and mostly just covered up while moving a little and let him hit me a bunch). It was a big reality check for him.

Holy fuck. I just watched a bit more of the video and the guy is literally walking the girlfriend on a leash while she wears cat ears and she somehow has the audacity to talk shit. what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Its funny how that works out isn't it.

Its funny how that works out isn't it.
Causes more problems and a waste of time to be honest. I do what I can to avoid this nonsense anymore. All it ends up doing is prove what I already knew

I try to be humble and not bullshit myself but if the average person fights like those two, I'm sure I'd destroy most of the population in a fist fight.
I never try to be a keyboard warrior but there would be a death if I were lace up against anyone with that low of a proficiency in pugilism and such a sorry state of physical capability.

Yeah we boxed all the time. The kids who played hockey did fight like that. Zero tolerance seriously hurt a generation.. Badly. I'm being serious. It's feminist b.s. and it hurt the natural order pretty bad. Kids these days actually parrot out that a dude can do anything to another dude and a single punch to the face is some next level trauma that is just completely uncalled for. Super weird.
I'm younger than those guys and we fought all the time on the schoolyard. We boxed for fun.

If I wasn't convinced before...I'm absolutely convinced now that redditors are the stereotype I've always thought them to be.

I know I'm being ridiculously naive but I have faith that the average sherdogger wouldn't be that pathetic.

Right guys?

lol I bet the Trump supporter dude spends his time online calling Liberals soy boys even though he's clearly one himself.
And wasnt he the one challenge the fatty for a fight and end up getting drop and ragdolled?
The guy probably thinks he knows what the shit he is doing see how he tries to warm up and runs around before the match but he looks fucking nervous while the fat ass is just talking and seems over confident.

Back