Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

see, this is such an inaccurate loaded term. this Marine didn't intend to Murder anyone. he was attempting to subdue this criminal

murder impies intent, or a knowledge that one's actions will result in the death of someone else.
What makes Neely a criminal?

He didnt touch anybody

This guy has been pulling this forever. There is a whole tread on reddit about him
He pushed his shenanigans to far.

44 priors, warrant for felony assult when he passed

It looks like he only had the standard minimal training. There is a good chance he had no idea of the effect he was having other then what a normal headlock would have. He goes from having his application arm on his own shoulder to a grip and all over.

I don't believe he intended to kill the guy just a piss poor understanding and application of the hold.

I see that the NY libcucks let murderers off without a fine, but they pick the pockets of the manslaughterers and send them to prison. Bet that money gets funneled right back into the pockets of the fatcats running the government up there.

I am not a New York lawyer and just went by what that NY lawyer's site said. I don't have the time to check whether they can still be fined even where they don't mention it, or whether they didn't get the permutations right in some other way. It wouldn't surprise me because most people don't pay that much attention to detail.

44 priors and still out for assault charge and provoking people.
Another criminal martyr in the making

Why can't people protest the little kids shot down by gangsters

Uh, here we go again. Can't wait to see more mostly peaceful protests with these communities destroying all the business in their communities, and then the subsequent bitching and moaning about how businesses don't want to set up shop in said communities because it's a burden to the buisness. But hey, we'll get more awesome videos of women twerking in front of landscapes completely on fire. Anyone else getting sleepy?

Its like shooting someone because you are "scared" he might hurt someone aka racism

this does bring up a very valid point. If guns are to be outlawed, should not forearms, or especially hands not be outlawed? Shouldn’t using an overhand grip in any circumstance without a license (and even with to be honest) ruler an attempted murder, if not murder?

LOL

44 priors, warrant for felony assault
St. Floyd in the making
a prior arrest doesnt make you a lifetime criminal.

The fact is Neely got murdered when he wasnt committing a crime. You are justifying it because he had some prior arrests

It looks like he only had the standard minimal training. There is a good chance he had no idea of the effect he was having other then what a normal headlock would have. He goes from having his application arm on his own shoulder to a grip and all over.

I don't believe he intended to kill the guy just a piss poor understanding and application of the hold.

Which is understandable, when holding a violent lunatic. Not like Herb Dean is coming in there to stop the guy from attacking when he wakes up.

So what actually was the context of the choke, was the guy defending himself or others?

The fact is Neely got murdered when he wasnt committing a crime. You are justifying it because he had some prior arrests
You're right. 1 is an honest mistake. 44 during a lifetime isn't. It's repeated bad behavior, and this guy should have been in prison instead of ranting and raving in a subway.

wat I said

44 not 1
The justice system failed him by releasing him and instead of rehab.

He still wasnt committing a crime at the time of death. He was murdered because was "scary".

Another ZimZam story

He was acting in a way that indicated he might attack someone.

Moral of this story if you are someplace like this don't get involved.

Back