Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

Tough call. Part of you wants to see the mad dog put down. The other knows we can't be allowing vigilante violence to become normal or acceptable.

well, if it's between a guy like him, and some poor dude on his way to work, getting shoved on the tracks, I know who I'm siding with.

I don't understand how you hold a RNC for that long without the awareness you just might kill the person. That said there was a good chance the crazy dude was going to kill someone at some point. The guy was trying to push people in front of trains coming, that's a severely ill person.

Speaking of ill people...

A FYI for sherdoggers @skold is on dubs right now for threating another member and dropping the n word with the hard "R" in the same post... Also I'll add he just got off of dubs for a couple weeks prior to getting right back on them. He has a mountain of issues.

Lie

these "good riddance" comments are in response to the fact that this guy has 40 arrests, and active warrant for felony assault, not to mention he attempted to shove someone on the train tracks.

no where was there a comment like, "oh, he's crazy? let's put him down."

that post was 100 percent dishonest, as is that shit poster.

But what happened wasn't a proper death sentence for whatever else he's done. Just on a human level, you don't find the killing to be sad and disturbing? I feel like people are politicizing everything and it's causing them to forget their basic humanity.

If you want to say that a mentally ill person with dozens of arrests shouldn't be on the street, I'm fine with that. Ideally, he should be involuntarily committed to get real care and released when he is no longer a danger to society. But he shouldn't be choked to death on a subway.

well, if it's between a guy like him, and some poor dude on his way to work, getting shoved on the tracks, I know who I'm siding with.
No question. Just looks like this went long and marine went a bit overboard. Maybe more info comes to light to make his reaction seem more reasonable.

I agree, the support for the homeless and mentally ill lacking in America. We should vote for legislation so that people like this get help they need, instead of being killed by misguided vigilantes.
I don't disagree that we need to do better for the homeless and mentally ill. Government needs to be held accountable

But what happened wasn't a proper death sentence for whatever else he's done. Just on a human level, you don't find the killing to be sad and disturbing? I feel like people are politicizing everything and it's causing them to forget their basic humanity.

If you want to say that a mentally ill person with dozens of arrests shouldn't be on the street, I'm fine with that. Ideally, he should be involuntarily committed to get real care and released when he is no longer a danger to society. But he shouldn't be choked to death on a subway.

on a human level, of course most deaths are tragic, especially if they are avoidable. I find this death to be unfortunate, in a more perfect world this guy would A: still be in prison, or B: (assuming he has legitimate MH issues, he would have gotten the help he needed).

but this was roaming around in public, assaulting random citizens. it was only a matter of time before he killed someone, or seriously injured someone.

guessing the guy doing the choking was drunk. Anytime stupid shit happens you can pretty much bet that there is substance abuse somewhere in the equation. Choke was held obscene amount of time. Video doesn't show what led up to this so there is no way anyone can make any reasonable judgment that physical action was warranted or not. Guessing manslaughter charges coming with an offer to plead to involuntary charges.

It's interesting how quick some are to (try to) justify or rationalize homicide, etc when the dead person in question is at the bottom of the social and economic ladder
I do wonder if, given the choice, how many out there would support making it a literal crime to be mentally unwell, or even just homeless. Bring back the old school sanitariums and lets clap these ne-er do wells in iron. Ice pick lobotomies all around!

@Sick85
this post. he is completely mischaracterizing what people are arguing.
no one is arguing that he should have been killed because he was mentally unwell. people were more concerned that this guy has been arrested 40 times already, and attempted to murder someone earlier

@Sick85
this post. he is completely mischaracterizing what people are arguing.
no one is arguing that he should have been killed because he was mentally unwell. people were more concerned that this guy has been arrested 40 times already, and attempted to murder someone earlier
I think me and limbo problem with this situation is that the marine held onto the chock a lot longer than it needed to bet. Seriously why the hell would you hold onto a chock for fifteen minutes? When you could see he was out around the two minute mark in the video. @Limbo Pete I’m I wrong here bud?

Aggravated Murder

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-26-aggravated-murder.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.26, you could be prosecuted for aggravated murder if you:

1. Intentionally caused the death of another person who was a police officer or a peace officer performing his or her official duties,

2. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was a firefighter, emergency medical technician, ambulance driver, paramedic, physician or registered nurse responding to an emergency,

3. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was an employee of a state correctional facility performing his or her official duties, or

4. Caused the death of someone who was less than 14 years old or younger in a particularly cruel manner, such as by first torturing the victim.
Max Sentence: life

1st Degree Murder

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-27-murder-in-the-first-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.27 you could be prosecuted for murder in the first degree if you:
  1. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was a police officer engaged in performing his or her official duties,
  2. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was a firefighter, emergency medical technician, ambulance driver, paramedic, physician or registered nurse responding to an emergency,
  3. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was an employee of a state correctional facility performing his or her official duties,
  4. Intentionally caused the death of a witness to a prior crime in order to prevent the witness from testifying or because the witness already testified,
  5. Intentionally caused the death of another person for profit,
  6. Caused the death of another person in furtherance of the commission of another serious felony such as kidnapping in the first degree, arson in the first degree or rape in the first degree,
  7. Caused the death of another person and you had previously been convicted of murder in the second degree, or
  8. Caused the death of another person under the conditions that showed that you had a depraved indifference for human life.
Max Punishment: from 15-40 to life

2nd Degree Murder

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-25-murder-in-the-second-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.25, you could be prosecuted for murder in the second degree if you:

1. Intentionally caused the death of another person,
  2. Recklessly caused the death of another person under the conditions that showed that you had a depraved indifference for human life,
  3. Caused the death of another person during the commission of another crime such as robbery, burglary, arson, or sexual assault, or
  4. Caused the death of another person under the age of 11 during the commission of a sex crime such as rape in the first degree, criminal sexual act in the first degree or incest in the first degree.

1st Degree Manslaughter

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw...-125-20-manslaughter-in-the-first-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.20 you could be prosecuted for manslaughter in the first degree if:

1. With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person you do in fact cause the death of that person,
  2. With intent to cause the death of another person you cause the death of such person or a third party while acting under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance,
  3. You perform an abortion on a woman who is more than 24 weeks pregnant and the woman dies, or
  4. You engage in an activity that puts a child who is less than 11 years old at substantial risk of serious physical injury and as a result the child dies.
Max Sentence: 25 years and a fine

2nd Degree Manslaughter

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw...125-15-manslaughter-in-the-second-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.15 you could be prosecuted for manslaughter in the second degree if:

1. You recklessly cause the death of another person,
  2. You perform an abortion on a woman and the woman dies, or
  3. You intentionally help someone commit suicide.
Max Sentence: 15 years

Aggravated Criminally Negligent Homicide

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw...1-aggravated-criminally-negligent-homici.html

According to New York Penal Law § 15.05(4), acting with "criminal negligence" means that you failed to perceive a substantial risk that your actions or inaction would result in another person's death. The risk must constitute a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe under the circumstances.

Max Sentence: 15 years and a fine

Criminally Negligent Homicide

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-10-criminally-negligent-homicide.html#:~:text=The crime of criminally negligent,have committed criminally negligent homicide.

Under New York Penal Law § 125.10, you could be prosecuted for criminally negligent homicide if with criminal negligence you kill another person. According to New York Penal Law § 15.05(4), acting with "criminal negligence" means that you failed to perceive a substantial risk that your actions or inaction would result in another person's death. The risk must constitute a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe under the circumstances.

Max Sentence: up to 4 years and a fine

/

2nd degree murder for me.

44 priors and still out for assault charge and provoking people.
Another criminal martyr in the making

Why can't people protest the little kids shot down by gangsters

Aggravated Murder

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-26-aggravated-murder.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.26, you could be prosecuted for aggravated murder if you:

1. Intentionally caused the death of another person who was a police officer or a peace officer performing his or her official duties,

3. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was an employee of a state correctional facility performing his or her official duties, or

4. Caused the death of someone who was less than 14 years old or younger in a particularly cruel manner, such as by first torturing the victim.
Max Sentence: life

1st Degree Murder

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-27-murder-in-the-first-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.27 you could be prosecuted for murder in the first degree if you:
  1. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was a police officer engaged in performing his or her official duties,
  3. Intentionally caused the death of another person and the victim was an employee of a state correctional facility performing his or her official duties,
  4. Intentionally caused the death of a witness to a prior crime in order to prevent the witness from testifying or because the witness already testified,
  5. Intentionally caused the death of another person for profit,
  6. Caused the death of another person in furtherance of the commission of another serious felony such as kidnapping in the first degree, arson in the first degree or rape in the first degree,
  7. Caused the death of another person and you had previously been convicted of murder in the second degree, or
  8. Caused the death of another person under the conditions that showed that you had a depraved indifference for human life.

2nd Degree Murder

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-25-murder-in-the-second-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.25, you could be prosecuted for murder in the second degree if you:

1. Intentionally caused the death of another person,
  2. Recklessly caused the death of another person under the conditions that showed that you had a depraved indifference for human life,
  3. Caused the death of another person during the commission of another crime such as robbery, burglary, arson, or sexual assault, or
  4. Caused the death of another person under the age of 11 during the commission of a sex crime such as rape in the first degree, criminal sexual act in the first degree or incest in the first degree.

1st Degree Manslaughter

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw...-125-20-manslaughter-in-the-first-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.20 you could be prosecuted for manslaughter in the first degree if:

1. With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person you do in fact cause the death of that person,
  2. With intent to cause the death of another person you cause the death of such person or a third party while acting under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance,
  3. You perform an abortion on a woman who is more than 24 weeks pregnant and the woman dies, or
  4. You engage in an activity that puts a child who is less than 11 years old at substantial risk of serious physical injury and as a result the child dies.
Max Sentence: 25 years and a fine

2nd Degree Manslaughter

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw...125-15-manslaughter-in-the-second-degree.html

Under New York Penal Law § 125.15 you could be prosecuted for manslaughter in the second degree if:

1. You recklessly cause the death of another person,
  2. You perform an abortion on a woman and the woman dies, or
  3. You intentionally help someone commit suicide.
Max Sentence: 15 years

Aggravated Criminally Negligent Homicide

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw...1-aggravated-criminally-negligent-homici.html

According to New York Penal Law § 15.05(4), acting with "criminal negligence" means that you failed to perceive a substantial risk that your actions or inaction would result in another person's death. The risk must constitute a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe under the circumstances.

Max Sentence: 15 years and a fine

Criminally Negligent Homicide

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-125-10-criminally-negligent-homicide.html#:~:text=The crime of criminally negligent,have committed criminally negligent homicide.

Under New York Penal Law § 125.10, you could be prosecuted for criminally negligent homicide if with criminal negligence you kill another person. According to New York Penal Law § 15.05(4), acting with "criminal negligence" means that you failed to perceive a substantial risk that your actions or inaction would result in another person's death. The risk must constitute a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe under the circumstances.

Max Sentence: up to 4 years and a fine

/

2nd degree murder for me.
I see that the NY libcucks let murderers off without a fine, but they pick the pockets of the manslaughterers and send them to prison. Bet that money gets funneled right back into the pockets of the fatcats running the government up there.

Is there any source to this? (sorry i haven't read the whole thread).

he attempted to shove someone on the tracks. I'm unclear as to when that event happened. not saying it was the same day.

Back