News Guy tries to take his emotional support alligaor to Phillies game, is denied entry

This is like 10x worse than "I promise my dog doesn't bite". I imagine its teeth can still do plenty of damage if he got a hold of you.
Wildlife is wild... unpredictable. Teaching kids that they might be able to befriend an alligator and go swimming with one is Darwin award worthy.
What if the owner and parents teach the kids to be cautious, aware and not be complacent because these animals have great capacity to inflict serious harm. I think this could be a great educational opportunity, to teach kids to respect and protect nature BUT also to understand the dangers.

This is like 10x worse than "I promise my dog doesn't bite". I imagine its teeth can still do plenty of damage if he got a hold of you.
Wildlife is wild... unpredictable. Teaching kids that they might be able to befriend an alligator and go swimming with one is Darwin award worthy.
I agree I bet that thing can still take off a limb or disembowel a person.

What if the owner and parents teach the kids to be cautious, aware and not be complacent because these animals have great capacity to inflict serious harm. I think this could be a great educational opportunity, to teach kids to respect and protect nature BUT also to understand the dangers.
<Grimes01>
I think you didn't read my archer post about the alligator being an apex predator that is basically a dinosaur.

Alligators kill less people a year than dogs and depressed people. Allow the gator you fascists
Im guessing a lot of deaths go unreported as the alligator can just dissolve the person in its stomach. There are probably missing people that werent reported as alligator deaths

Last edited:
Attempting that should be a crime. Endangering the public. Give the perp a real reason to need emotional support.

- Sad news
- A guy , who is battling depression, has an emotional support alligator.
- He tried to take the 5 foot gator - called Wally - to a Phillies game, but was denied entry.

Phillies turn away emotional support alligator before game against Pirates
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...t-alligator-denied-phillies-game/70986946007/

Video of Wally bringing enjoyment to kids

--
They should have let him in. 5 feet is small. I am being serious here. I really think the officials should have let the gator in.

They were like "see ya later alligator".

Back