Crime Guy who appeared on Joe Rogan podcast advocating for justice reform found with a severed head in his apartment

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
His name is Sheldon Johnson, he appeared a little over a month ago on JRE, and it was kind of bizarre listening to him admit to doing a bunch of messed up stuff to people when he was young and then also complaining about how unfair the system is. He was claiming to have turned his life around but is now being accused of killing a man and having dismembered body parts in his Bronx apartment

I listened to this entire podcast. actually all the ones with Josh Dubin and whomever he exonerated.

this podcast was different as Sheldon was guilty of his crime.

that being said, damn shame. he had a pretty inspiring story, educated himself in prison, became an activist... etc.

I listened to this entire podcast. actually all the ones with Josh Dubin and whomever he exonerated.

this podcast was different as Sheldon was guilty of his crime.

that being said, damn shame. he had a pretty inspiring story, educated himself in prison, became an activist... etc.
I tend to skip these ones to be honest. I think a lot of people like to assume these guys are completely innocent angels getting wrongly convicted for things. That can happen, but I think in most instances lots of these guys are people who were surrounding themselves with bad people and doing other bad stuff that they never got caught for. And some of these guys are people who actually did do the crimes but their lawyer was able to get them off somehow, like OJ. Hurricane Carter was another one, I remember watching his movie as a kid and likeing it, then I found out years later he was not at all how they portrayed him, and it's actually highly likely he did the murder he was convicted and then exonerated from

Last edited:
tumblr_owzq2sKdrJ1wylm3po1_540.gif

So that's the silver medal bizzare maniac as a guest on JRE after Elon Musk.

I tend to skip these ones to be honest. I think a lot of people like to assume these guys are completely innocent angels getting wrongly convicted for things. That's can happen, but I think in most instances lots of these guys are people who were surrounding themselves with bad people and doing other bad stuff that they never got caught for. And some of these guys are people who actually did do the crimes but their lawyer was able to get them off somehow, like OJ. Hurricane Carter was another one, I remember watching his movie as a kid and likeing it, then I found out years later he was not at all how they portrayed him, and it's actually highly likely he did the murder he was convicted and then exonerated from

Making a Murderer kind of made Steven Avery look innocent

Back