Crime Guy who appeared on Joe Rogan podcast advocating for justice reform found with a severed head in his apartment

His son is responsible for the death of a Columbia grade student.

Joe Rogan said he is going to have the innocence project guy on his podcast four times a year. This whole situation looks bad for Rogan he needs to address it and the innocent project should be called out for all the horrible people they have helped.

Last edited:
So the crime was committed at the victim’s apartment and he decided to bring his head back to his own apartment?
I’m sure his lawyer is going to love trying to explain how that got there

So the crime was committed at the victim’s apartment and he decided to bring his head back to his own apartment?
He was in a rush to get home to watch the game and forgot he had it in his hand

pin it all on al snow

Al-Snow-840x559.jpg

I wonder if the Innocence Project will represent him again, lol.

This fool been watching the Jeffery Dahmer series on Netflix

His son is responsible for the of a Columbia grade student.

Joe Rogan said he is going to have the innocence project guy on his podcast four times a year. This whole situation looks bad for Rogan he needs to address it and the innocent project should be called out all the horrible people they helped when they appear on any show.

I watch a psychiatrist who analyzes and gives his personal diagnosis of true crime perpetrators and he covered this today. He mentioned the guy's son and it was horrible. Punched another boy in the back of the head, unprovoked, which sent the guy into the path of an SUV. Also how the guy, on Rogan's pod, constantly used terms to downplay his actions. This guy quite frankly seems like a very good manipulator to me, because everyone from the prison to his own father thought he was reformed. Joe is not the smartest guy in the world, so he would easily be manipulated by him too.

I listened to this entire podcast. actually all the ones with Josh Dubin and whomever he exonerated.

this podcast was different as Sheldon was guilty of his crime.

that being said, damn shame. he had a pretty inspiring story, educated himself in prison, became an activist... etc.
Inspiring if you don't realize it was all bullshit to get out/get clout. What options does a dude in prison have? fuck up and get more time, work a crap job, or become an "activist".

As a black man, he should've known better than to try and...

giphy.gif

get ahead of the system.

I tend to skip these ones to be honest. I think a lot of people like to assume these guys are completely innocent angels getting wrongly convicted for things. That can happen, but I think in most instances lots of these guys are people who were surrounding themselves with bad people and doing other bad stuff that they never got caught for. And some of these guys are people who actually did do the crimes but their lawyer was able to get them off somehow, like OJ. Hurricane Carter was another one, I remember watching his movie as a kid and likeing it, then I found out years later he was not at all how they portrayed him, and it's actually highly likely he did the murder he was convicted and then exonerated from

Not only that:

“Former middleweight World Champion Joey Giardello sued the film's producers for libel over the depiction of his fight with Carter as a "racist fix." Giardello stated: "Virtually every boxing expert then and now will tell you I won the fight." Referee Robert Polis who scored the fight 72–66 in Giardello's favor stated: "They portrayed Joey Giardello as an incompetent fighter. I thought it was ludicrous."[17]

Eventually, the case was settled out of court, with the producers paying the retired champion damages and with Jewison agreeing to make a statement on the DVD version that "Giardello no doubt was a great fighter."[18]

Back