Gym idiots thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I've never seen someone lift their heel to try and lock out a deadlift. He was trying everything he could think of--I'll give him that.

Also, are those his girlfriends pants or am I missing something?

lol, I've never seen someone lift their heel to try and lock out a deadlift. He was trying everything he could think of--I'll give him that.

Looks like he was literally 'ultra hitching' the bar and trying to nudge it up with heel raise.

Damn, I give him credit sticking with the lift though. He was stuck a bit at the bottom and fought through without hitching.

There was nothing right about his form the entire lift so no, don't give him any credit :icon_lol:

I get a kick out of his knees the most really... and his buddy straight up laughing at him as he fell... and all the other people in that gym watching him fall because he brought attention to himself with the silly scream. So much fail in this video, you don't even know what to laugh at the most... oh right, his face smacking into the dumbbells and him obviously doing the bacon well after the camera was cut off.

Unfortunately due to my new job and my reluctance to undergo the stressful commute back home I find myself now in a nearby Gold's Gym that is full of idiots, but one dude caught my attention in particular. This guy does nothing but some weird forms of circuit training that involve barely half rep dips, skipping, bizarre plyo pushups, and suicides and worst of all he does burpees IN THE SQUAT RACK!!!! And don't bother asking him if he can do his stuff elsewhere otherwise you will elicit a 'Come At Me Brah" response, though he's smart enough not to try that with the other patrons who possess more muscle than him.

this is easily the most entertainment ive ever found on the internet. holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back