Ha, Ha, and Ha : Now that Conor lost, let's all sh!t on him

I was making a joke about your choice of potty humor that exascerbated your butthurt. For that I am guilty. I really don't know about the whole "fucking with the wrong" (one) but the cunt part seems true.
I still say remove the lucky green buttplug and put some salve on that butthurt. I know it's been a rough week so far for closeted Conner fans. Anyway, have the last word if you wish. I'm gonna find better ways to waste my time such as work or whatever.
The writing's on the wall here anyway
45758-study-finds-OP-still-sucking-c-1qcr_zpsb6eb924a.jpeg

Cheers.

You're really humiliating yourself with this quality of posts. This is some sad shit, man. :S

Nate's a badass but his status (which not #1 p4p btw) and victory is of no consequence to my admiration for the Notorious One.

But Conor beat the #1 P4P fighter, Jose Aldo, remember? That made him #1 P4P, at least that's what we were being told by the mediocre Mac fanboys. So no Nate is #1 now.

I know, where were all the conor haters a week ago? o_O

196 was one of the highest PPVs ever because of McGregor and it wasn't even a title fight. Nate is a millionaire because of McGregor. MMA as a sport has grown significantly because of McGregor. Or are you totally incapable of giving credit where it's due?

I wouldn't call it growing as a sport, but rather attracted many people to the sport that are less interested in the sport itself than they are the spectacle that can surround it. Just because something becomes more popular does not mean it has become better in relation to what it is at its roots.

I really hope you're not one of the ones complaining about fighter pay ever then. The sport can go back to the underground blah blah so fucking stupid.

When you grow up you'll realize it's not stupid.

I expected Nate to act worse than that after beating Conor, due to Conor's crazy shit talking. Very surprisingly he was pretty cool. I was almost disappointed.
I think there is a bit of mutual respect between Diaz and McGregor, he knows McGregor was just talking shite to promote the fight and didn't take it too personally. Must be a tad grateful for making him a millionaire too.

He didn't actually. 1.5 million times $3 = 4.5 million.

Conor McGregor became the first UFC fighter to earn $1 million disclosed purse for his fight against Nate Diaz. Nate Diaz who is replacing Do Anjos will be getting $500,000 guaranteed plus $100,000 winning bonus. Conor McGregor however expected to make much more than the guaranteed purse disclosed to Navada state commision. According to recent reports he is set to make around $8-$10 million with PPV share and sponsorship earnings.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/conor-mcgregor-vs-nate-diaz-purse/

He got Balls......just no Heart...he is in it for the money....he wont even be fighting in 2 years

Can't hate on a man who stepped up.
How many Champions would move up in weight classes?

I'm pretty sure not starving and tuning into a bag o' bones in order to make weight is a pretty good incentive to "step up" too

The ufc made conor a celebrity like it made Ronda a celebrity.

The ufc also chooses not to push other fighters like Jones or Edgar etc.

The ufc will continue to push conor and Ronda even after they lose.

It's got very little to do with their skill but their personality and appearance

And yet w/out skill Ronda had 5 title defenses and Conor smashed the #1 P4P fighter who hadn't seen defeat in a decade and did so in 13 seconds....

While keeping their belt safe, 75% or so.

We should see a lot more moving up to challenge for other belts then, because the only champion physically incapable of doing so is Fabricio Werdum.

Back