Ha, Ha, and Ha : Now that Conor lost, let's all sh!t on him

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When it's all said and done, Conor McGregor:

- Breathed life into the FW division.

- Through marketing himself, he marketed his opponents as well. Fighters like Aldo who used to complain about fighter pay are now multimillionaires opening their own business ventures.

- Gave underrated fighters like Nate Diaz a much needed spotlight.

- Amazing striker to watch.

- Provides a great throwback to old school MMA where people would take fights anytime, anywhere, at any weightclass.

- Introduced a general sense of business sawwiness to MMA. We're seeing more and more fighters step up their business game, and get more out of the UFC instead of settling for whatever crumbs Dana offers.

- Brought legions of fans to a stagnant niche sport.

- Prior to McGregor dorks used to complain about the UFC lacking big stars, after McGregor these same dorks complained about McGregor being too big of a star.

- Entertains supporters and detractors alike.

- Promotes hard work, and despite his loss urged his fans to tackle lifes problems head on.

I agree with the title, not the content of the message.

giphy.gif

Ok, so this is a breakdown, cool.

-- is a piece of trash

-- talks mad shit 24/7 until some reporter covers him.

-- just got beat up.

So, suck it

Can't hate on a man who stepped up.
How many Champions would move up in weight classes?

TS' emergency fellatio has single-handedly revived McGOAT's reputation on Sherdog.

Just kidding, you dumb fucks are done and your boytoy got ran the fuck out of his own division.

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

Brilliant idea.

But really mad respecr for mystic mac, knew he was going to get bitch slapped, beaten up and later tap without attempting to defend the sub and still got in the ring.

TS' emergency fellatio has single-handedly revived McGOAT's reputation on Sherdog.

Just kidding, you dumb fucks are done and your boytoy got ran the fuck out of his own division.

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

I wrote this thread while taking a shit in the toilet.

Hence, I am literally shitting on you and everyone rustled by this thread. :D

The sun that never sets, burns on...........

MMA is a little duller now.

I'm still watching though.

I agree with your username, but not with the content of your post.

#oldschoolthrash #fookyeah

Yeah man, and I've loved every band you've had as your avatar.

Back to the discussion... it's really hard to like someone being pushed by the mainstream so hard when you
a.) Know they aren't as good as they say they are
b.) Know they aren't as good as fans say they are
c.) Are disrespectful to real alltime greats
d.) Are cocky, brash and arrogant
e.) Make way more money than fighters that deserve more and put more work in (and are better) just by talking shit.

I'm a fan of fights, technique, and respective skills of martial artists in the cage. Shit talking doesn't quite do it for me, and when new fans come in and parrot things the guy says that you know is a gross simplification or downright wrong using buzzwords like "movement/precision" it become really easy to want to see him lose.

For example... think Miley Cyrus's position in "music" to Motorhead's. Easy to hate Miley Cyrus right?

Back