haha...Gaethje just said in the backstage interview regarding Conor:

Good to provoke Conor, another option, plus put himself between Conor and Khabib rematch.

"If he wants to fight, I'll fight him. He punched an old man in the face. For that, I wanna f*ck him up. "

giphy.gif
LOL. ESPN didn’t bleep out the profanity. Good for them.

I like Gaethje, but defending some old crusty miserable drunk bar fly is kinda lame. The old guy probably said something nasty and disrespectful to Conor so he could prop himself up and get some laughs at the bar for taking a shot at a pro-fighter/celebrity. IMO he deserved what he got.

And old guy mocking your brand of whiskey doesn't justify punching a senior citizen.

Everybody wants to fuck him up for doing that sucker shit... rightfully so.

That was a bitch move on Conor’s part.

I don't think Conor is really interested in fighting anymore, I don't think he was when he fought Khabib either. Khabib was able to lure him out by going after Artem. Would be a fun fight for sure though.

i don't think he ever was that interested in fighting. he nearly gave up to become a fuckin plumber before the UFC came calling. i think he's even said this, but his focus seemed to always be on money more than anything else.

the only problem i see with Conor is that once he got a taste of the fame he's been craving it like a fiend and that's what keeps him tweeting about Khabib and all these other guys who are fighting. he can't be happy to just ride off into the sunset with his millions, he also wants to be the center of attention.

You know shit all about the situation and under no circumstance should a professional fighter punch anyone outside the octagon.

Oh...so pro fighters are just free to be mocked and criticized by anyone in public without any consequence whatsoever.....because they know how to fight good? Seems ridiculous.

This was at a bar. people get punched for running their mouths in bars every single night. Notice the guy wasn't surprised by it, didn't even turn his head to look at Conor. He said something nasty and was probably expecting to get smacked.

Prime Conor would KO Justin in the first round ...
Conor is no longer in his “prime?” He’s 31. He’s fought only 11 times in the UFC and 25 total MMA bouts. He’s sustained minimal injuries. If he’s beyond his prime it’s not due to his exploits in the cage...

Oh...so pro fighters are just free to be mocked and criticized by anyone in public without any consequence whatsoever.....because they know how to fight good? Seems ridiculous.

This was at a bar. people get punched for running their mouths in bars every single night. Notice the guy wasn't surprised by it, didn't even turn his head to look at Conor. He said something nasty and was probably expecting to get smacked.
None of the eyewitnesses at the bar suggest the older guy responded in such a way. They all said he politely declined the first drink before the overly sensitive Conor poured another and commanded the guy drink it. That's when the guy said, "I have my own drink. I don't want this shit." Conor will end up dead if he tries that again with the wrong guy.

Conor is no longer in his “prime?” He’s 31. He’s fought only 11 times in the UFC and 25 total MMA bouts. He’s sustained minimal injuries. If he’s beyond his prime it’s not due to his exploits in the cage...

The last remaining McG ball garglers =

99a.gif

No wonder you have a double yellows, two post on this thread showed that you deserved them. Calling his whiskey "shit" is far from being a nasty thing and as a pro fighters you are supposed to be able to keep control of your emotions a little better than being overly sensitive and sucker punching a guy who was minding his own business before Mcsomething invade the bar.

I don't think Conor is really interested in fighting anymore, I don't think he was when he fought Khabib either. Khabib was able to lure him out by going after Artem. Would be a fun fight for sure though.
I’m not even sure it was khabib luring him out, I think he just saw it as a way to promote his whiskey.

The truth about McGregor is that he does not know who he has a chance of beating in either of the 2 weight classes so he is shitting himself and wondering how he can avoid being totally exposed and kicked in to irrelevancy! That is a fact.

I'd rather see Ferguson vs Gaethje or Khabib vs Gaethje than Mcgregor fight any of them. I don't really have reason to think he belongs in the top 3 at the moment, Mcgregor is 1-1 at lightweight winning against Eddie Alvarez and losing against Khabib. He should be fighting someone like Al Iaquinta or Paul Felder in order to actually earn a title shot.

So your saying you think it’s ok for pro fighters to punch old men in the face for “mocking and criticizing” them? Ban this guy already

Justin would sleep Conor
I think he would punish him and make him quit, but not sure about the knockout. All of Conor's losses are by submission. He has a small gas tank, but a solid chin.

Back