Hair transplants. Who did it ? How did it go ?

Let's talk real. I'm a norwood 4 and my father is a full blown norwood 6, he's 75 tho so that's the maximum and probably where I will end.

I'm not touching finasteride ever. That thing shuts down DHT and gives you limp dick. I'm ok about applyng minoxidil tho.

The worst that could happen is I get 2 transplant one year from another, I've a full set of hair by 38 and thena round 55 it starts showing because I have lost yet again more hair.

Well screw it, having hair for the next 20 years is enough for me, I might die at 60 or so anyway who knows (please God grant me a long life, amen, lol).

Just shaved my head bald this morning for the second time this week, tired of this shit, I rocked the bald and beard look for 5 years now, me want hair.

Been taking finasteride since my 20s as a preventative measure and it's worked great. Turn 40 this year, never had ED.

I might actually post a picture now. Just worried bout the few weirdo haters stalkers who are gonna save my picture to later hate on me. I mean we all can agree to disagree on this website but some users take things awfully serious and make a point to remember to hate on you regulary. It's ok to be wrong and have wrong beliefs on the sport and diverse matters. Just some are cringefully angry after weeks and months. And judgemental. And will disagree out of prinicpal when it comes to someone they don't like because of some thread 3 months ago.

you have been sharing your personal experience(s). that is great

I am glad you are happy with the procedure

Just don't go to the one that Paulo Costa went to. You can't trust a hair transplant clinic where the hair transplant doctors there themselves are balding

ec035-16240913971843-800.jpg
Yep. Sy Sperling is not impressed.

Ok 1 like is enough. Not the best pic and the growth is still in proress but you can get an idea.

View attachment 1022965
Your hair is too long to see the little scars I was talking about, that's the whole point I was making earlier. I guarantee if you shave your head or got a medium fade or higher with a zero then you will have the same scars as everyone else gets.

1704993388019.png

Been taking finasteride since my 20s as a preventative measure and it's worked great. Turn 40 this year, never had ED.

Obviously everyone is different but I've read some horror stories on the subject online and I know I'm an hyper responder to any kind of medication so I'm not taking any chances

Your hair is too long to see the little scars I was talking about, that's the whole point I was making earlier. I guarantee if you shave your head or got a medium fade or higher with a zero then you will have the same scars as everyone else gets.

View attachment 1022979

It's nothing horrible tho. Pretty mild. And you just have to wear your hair a lil bit longer. Problem solved

View attachment 1022979

I beg to differ, back pic comming in an hour. And my hair is short now, I cut it yesterday. The pic is from a few days ago.

Besides I don't keep my hair as short as in that picture.

Last edited:
Share your stories please. I'm on the fence. Been balding since late 20s and I've been shaving my head since. It's all good because I like the look with a good beard but I'd like to be able to switch it up sometimes and well you need hair for that lol.

Who did it here ? where ? would you recommend?

Also did you have to take any medication? and how long before you can resume training and physical activities?

Thanks
I saw a YouTuber influencer share a vlog from turkey. It made me love my golden locks all the more.

Wishing you sherbros a speedy recovery and successful hair helmet.

Go take a picture while mewing. Come back and thank us.

You are intepreting the picture too much. I don't keep my jaw locked back like that all day. And I'm not a mouth breather.

If you're already comfortable being bald with a beard then why change things up?

You are intepreting the picture too much. I don't keep my jaw locked back like that all day. And I'm not a mouth breather.
I am trying to help a sherbro out. Just mew and take a pic. You will see a big difference. You have to see it to be like wow.

Back