International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What claim? That Hamas is coordinating and launching attacks from inside Gaza? You need proof of that?
You were claiming human shields like the israelis always use. You can't even follow the damn conversation. Show proof or stop making retard claims.

Reminds me of that part in Crocodile Dundee were he talks about no one owning the land.
Send in Ambassador Hogan
Paul, not Hulk

The UN just said it will get involved if Iran invades. Better start stocking up on bullets and food.

No, we actually get that, ergo why there can never be peace with Palestinians.
Of all posters here posting israeli bot crap, you 're one of the funniest. Ergo why there can never be peace with israel.

Palestine was only the beginning of their insane plan. According to their first prime minister and obviously, their behavior over the last 75 years, while being known worldwide as a terrorist of epic proportions, Ben-gurion himself stated:
“We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai.”
---May 1948, to the General Staff.
---From Ben-Gurion, a Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

As long as they see Israel existence as a war crime what are Jewish people supposed to do? surrender and get killed?
At this point, who really knows. If the israeli people truly wanted peace, at this point they would prolly have to go to any of the many countries that have no problem with them. Clearly, as history has shown, they don't belong there and are incapable of getting along with their neighbors.

They really are fucked:
“We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population? ‘Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘ Drive them out! ‘ “
---Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs
---New York Times, 23 October 1979.

Again, the psychotic plan was doomed to begin with.

I think this was in response to Syria launching 2 rockets at their border earlier

it’s always someone else fault and never Israel fault. Always blaming others and blindly accepting their fantasy stories with no evidence.

Meh, it’s hard to say, I think they’ve already gone too far and there are no “good” choices left. Maybe admitting and expressing regret for their part in Hamas’ ascent? But I really don’t know, as I said to another poster, what could a squatter who took over your home say/do that would “make things better”?

IMO, the best thing for Israel, is if Hamas livestreams heinous war crimes against Israelis so that Israel can then do whatever it wants (ie “flatten” Gaza). Then Israel can complete their full takeover of the region without any pretense of humanitarianism- although I’d imagine they would draw more heat from other ME countries once Palestine is out of the picture.

Whenever Israelis lives are lost the IDF responds extremely fiercely, hoping that it acts a deterrent, It rarely ever works. This time when so many of their innocent civilians were butchered, I really couldn't see them doing anything other than what they're doing. If they let it go, they make themselves look weak and open themselves up to more attacks. If they crack down hard and level Gaza then they open themselves up to more resentment a broader war. Damn if you do, and damned if you don't I guess.

Last edited:
This isn't particularly new, especially with respect to the past few days. Also, that's not really a place you should go for news.

I bounce back and forth between this and CNN to get perspective from both political sides to see how they view this event. I just happened to get the news from this source first and went with it.

You were claiming human shields like the israelis always use. You can't even follow the damn conversation. Show proof or stop making retard claims.
I didn’t claim that. I said there are 3 options. One of those is they don’t use human shields. Re-read my post.

These are the most current numbers, but prior to the current slaughter that I could find. See especially below: MURDERED BY AIR STRIKES
if%20americans%20knew%20stats.png

in the 10,000 posts so far, has anyone bothered to note the home demolitions as an issue?

lot of posters here tend to view anyone attempting to rob their home let alone demolish it (or just kick you out of yours) as a terribly grave offence.

Last edited:
No, we actually get that, ergo why there can never be peace with Palestinians.

As long as they see Israel existence as a war crime what are Jewish people supposed to do? surrender and get killed?
Yeah, you can’t steal someone’s house and then just keep them captive in the basement forever. Eventually, you’re going to have to “finish the job” … or I guess give them back their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back