International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
To paraphrase a Swedish media personality:

How the evidence stack up?

Israel:

- Satellite images of firing site and the place of impact
- Video from several angles
- Wiretapping of terrorists

Hamas:

Walla, trust me bro, it was Israel.

at the same time.

"IDF soldiers kill another innocent American"

Israel:

- we conducted our own investigation & there was no wrong doing. case closed.

despite witnesses, video evidence etc.

not arguing against. just saying Israel can't be trusted all the same - a foreign parasite of a government entity has secured itself onto my country & has been corrupting our politicians & every president. American values only matter as long as long as they don't interfere with Israeli values.

both Israel & Saudi Arabia are the two greatest evils, both sides on the same Anti-American shitcoin.

So, Air Force One is going to land in Tel Aviv, airport, within range of Hezbollah missiles?
Why is this Biden trip even being advertised? Biden is meeting with the families of the hostages in Israel?
How much time is this guy spending on the ground in Isarel? A security service nightmare.
Enemy has the date. Time and location are probably not hard to figure out. A juicy target for Iran.
Mossad could also turn this around in its favor. Blame the terrorists for the death of an American president. Guaranteeing an American involvement in the war. Jordan has already cancelled talks with Biden. Kamala Harris may become president sooner than we expected.
What a completely crazy idea making Biden fly to Isarel in the middle of a war. I wonder who came up with this brilliant idea. Picking up the phone would be just as effective and much safer.

No country, not even Iran, is dumb enough to fire a missile at a sitting US President. The military response would be catastrophic.

Israel is above all blames. it can do no wrong. it's a holy state with chosen people from god. anyone who puts any blame on israel is an antisemitic that must be cancelled or erased
Hamas could live stream killing their own people and you would be in here blaming Israel. There is literally nothing that could happen that would change your opinion.

Just lmao at Israel asking for another cool 10B in aid. The fact children all over the world are starving and yet here we are throwing money at them to support more mass bombing.

Those hard earned tax dollars being spent like it’s hot trash. The average man is being cucked by this obscene spending.

all the hardcore zionist and right winger on this forum endorse it to. So yeah the avera American can keep struggling with paycheck so israel can kill more babies. it's the american way

Bitch, please!

tbf his statement applies to a few people in this forum

More pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel rallies here. I'm calling it now, Toronto will see clashes b/t these sides if the war continues

Hamas could live stream killing their own people and you would be in here blaming Israel. There is literally nothing that could happen that would change your opinion.
That's literally what happened yesterday.
Dude was on here claiming he was done with "The West" and was basicly cheering on actions against us, while berating people that told him to calm down a bit and wait wether it was actually an Israeli strike in the first place.

Haven't heard much from him condemning the Jihadists today.
Nor have i seen a great number of people protesting against Hamas/Jihadists in western countries today.

Appearently killing innocent Paleatinians is only bad when the IDF does it, i'd say it's equally aweful when Islamist terrorists do it, but hey who am i to object to a good riot.

You said there is zero chance a Hamas/Islamic Jihad rocket malfunctioned and hit the hospital. I disagree with that assessment. So much so that I've dismissed everything that came after it forever.

My official position as of this moment: not sure but 70/30 toward it being a Hamas/Islamic Jihad event. I won't be shamed for being more inclined to believe Israel than Hamas. There is plausible deniability when aerial bombing with protocols in place backed by semi-functioning institutions. No such thing exists when you raid enemy territory and kill babies by any means necessary.

you should be ashamed for being more inclined to believe an absurd claim of a rocket accidentally hitting a hospital by ACCIDENT.
Also ignoring the bombings of 22 times of hospitals since they start bombing Gaza again.

yeah, Israel wouldn't ever harm innocent children. they definitely don't have a government sanctioned program that kidnaps & tortures innocent Palestinian children, who then grow up to be the next generation of terrorists.

please, watch this documentary & wake the fuck up.

you want to be fooled. You want people to believe that a rocket made out of pipes blew up the whole thing.
You also ignore the two bombings prior to this bombing on the hospital by Israel and the warnings Israel gave them.
You are also trying to ignore the deleted twitter messages of officials who changed their story. You are also trying to ignore the edited and refuted video that the IDF put out.
You want also ignore the history of Israel blowing up hospitals, UN buildings, media buildings.
You don’t want despite all the hard evidence blame others than your favourite group.

Israel targeted the hospital. Only bigots try to deny this.
Show me a similar rocket attack of the Palestinians with that impact and sound of the rocket.
Aren’t you claiming they are making rockets from pipes.

1*siWXtExJ8i9a3Xs5cZPSoA.jpeg

this is terrible propaganda.
Your source is the IDF.
Two unknown guys in a ‘recording’ released by Israel.
Israel has a history of lying about killings of civilians.
They have changed their story multiple times in this event. keep posting Zionist propaganda.

this is terrible propaganda.
Your source is the IDF.
Two unknown guys in a ‘recording’ released by Israel.
Israel has a history of lying about killings of civilians.
They have changed their story multiple times in this event. keep posting Zionist propaganda.

I mean there IS video of it happening.

Israel may have very well have killed innocent civilians and most likely has, but you guys have a dud on your hands here. Just like that terrorist rocket.

clearly a shit salad cooked quickly by the Shin Bet to maintain face knowing that all the hardcore Zionists like the the ones on this forum will drink it.
A world where salads have to be cooked before they can be drank is a place that I don't want to live.

Can this guy get dubbed? Are people allowed to just blatantly lie on this forum constantly? Get help dude

this is a reliable source?
Some manipulated footage of a Zionist propaganda channel suddenly becomes the criteria for truth.
Lol at you.

So the IDF managed to intercept calls specifically about this attack and had no clue about october 7th invasion of israel and the massacre that followed?

Interesting

How dumb are you dude? Do you not think their intelligence is beefed up 1000x after their failure to predict and stop the original attack? Are you seriously THAT dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back