International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to a hospital if you cut off electricity. Babies in the NICU, people on life support, about to get surgery, etc. They're all fucked.

Off topic: Does anyone know how people are uploading footage from Gaza when internet and cell phone service is cut off?
they have internet, in the south of Gaza at least.

It's a slogan calling for all the Palestinians in Palestine be free, to control their own lives and destiny. People like you - who have literally been programmed with this talking point by media like true NPCs - claim that the only way for that to happen is for all the Jews to be killed? I think that's pretty crazy that you guys think that (I get that you personally don't think). Seems very antisemitic and blood-libellous.

So now why don't you tell us why you want the police to arrest and charge people for waving the Palestinian flag? Because I think that's completely insane. Have you told anyone in real life that you hope for that?
for some, like most college kids in the US, it probably just means self-determination. However, since about 1988, it has been used by Hamas and Islamists to call for the destruction of Israel, and the removal of all jews from the Levant - including mass murder. Given that Hamas has just launched a terror attack killing over a 1000 civilians, choosing that slogan to march to is fucking terrible optics. A real own goal.

I know about the number of civilian dead during the entirety of the war, but the total number of war dead was not my argument.

The point was that the US did not bomb heavy civilian concentrations to kill an insurgent or 2. America did not bomb a refugee convoy, or refugee camp, or totally destroy an apartment block or bomb an ambulance on a busy road just because there were insurgents there. America did not massacre the people of Sadr City just to kill Muqtada and his fighters.

I would bet that much more f this happened very early when we were bombing the shit out of Saddam.

So, Hamas admits that it knew that Israel would just destroy the Strip after the October 7 massacre but it was absolutely worth it in order to derail any deal with the Saudis. Too bad they didn’t ask the people they’re supposed to represent for their views.

And there will still be a deal with the Saudis six months from when Hamas is wiped out.

Maybe somebody can tell Tlaib, Omar, Gutierrez, BLM, British Labour, Penn State and Harvard…that this had nothing to do with “resistance” and to STFU.

What is the future for kids like this?

Future martyrs for Hamas. It's sad but true. :(
If you ask people like you, you won't care until they're of fighting age.

Then you'll care.

That's about as pure as refugee gets. In a situation that extreme, they'd ideally be taken out of Palestine completely and adopted by families who can give them an opportunity at life. A lot of Pali children are actually really adorable.

We can't just blindly trust Twitter or Tik Tok posts.

Like this. Is it real? Who knows. It definitely triggers emotions, though.

@Sinister should this thread title be changed? This thread is about the ongoing conflict which now at this point is about the ongoing incineration of Palestinian innocents currently totaling 10,000+. October 7th was over a month ago. There are no ongoing attacks on Israelis.

That's about as pure as refugee gets. In a situation that extreme, they'd ideally be taken out of Palestine completely and adopted by families who can give them an opportunity at life. A lot of Pali children are actually really adorable.

All children are worthy of a peaceful life, even if they're presided over by an Apocalyptic Cult.

Hamas being in charge of Gaza, a part of Palestine, shouldn't mean open season on children.

Consider Branch Davidians.

I understand Republicans were steamed about that.

• Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said his country is not seeking to conquer, occupy or govern the Gaza strip after the war with Hamas ends
That must frighten some posters.

Do you really care?
What a psychotic question to ask. And I don't mean that in a rhetorical way. In a social media post-ironic way.

You just asked a human being, if they care about over 100 maimed children human beings. Who asks a question like that other than a literal clinical psychopath?

• Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said his country is not seeking to conquer, occupy or govern the Gaza strip after the war with Hamas ends
That must frighten some posters.
Famously, Bennie boy and the state of Israel are extremely honest and have never lied

Famously, Bennie boy and the state of Israel are extremely honest and have never lied

For sure, but there are posters on here basically crossing their fingers that Palestine is emptied one way or another.

It won't be.

The future solution will always involve Palestinians and Israelis, clearly, because Israel isn't safe by means of displacement - if anything it's far less safe.

Future martyrs for Hamas. It's sad but true. :(

How many are going to be Martyrs anyway?

I think theres a huge issue here thats very difficult to address because nobody really has the answer. But how many Palestinians actually support Hamas and its mission to destroy Israel?

Im not actually directing the question at you personally for what you said, Im just bringing it up.

When hamas is driving dead bodies around while citizens just run up and cheer or spit on the bodies, it becomes difficult to actually parse how much of Palestine truly wants peace. I know these incidents arent an indication that 100% of the population wants Israels annihilation, but its certainly enough to show that that theres a large number that are in full support of Hamas and its actions.

@Sinister should this thread title be changed? This thread is about the ongoing conflict which now at this point is about the ongoing incineration of Palestinian innocents currently totaling 10,000+. October 7th was over a month ago. There are no ongoing attacks on Israelis.

So now every dead Palestinian is 'innocent'?
Funny how on the one side I'm seeing so many videos of these brave hamas freedom fighters engaging the IDF and then when they die they're automatically added to the 'innocent' list.

So now every dead Palestinian is 'innocent'?
Funny how on the one side I'm seeing so many videos of these brave hamas freedom fighters engaging the IDF and then when they die they're automatically added to the 'innocent' list.
So now every dead Israeli is 'innocent'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back