International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Do you advocate for disoplaced Gazans to come back after the war ? Oh yeah you never answer that question

In 20 years after the war is over and settlements are rebuilt? Sure, let's get to a lasting peace first before we advocate for 2 million people to live in shellholes and rubble while terrorists continue to launch rockets from the region at Israel.

Fuck that. I'd never advocate for forced relocation . The hell with that

So then you advocate for the continued rate of collateral death as Israel pursues the war against Hamas and dismantling their military capability in Gaza and recovering the hostages.

You can't have it both ways.

Oh come on now. I apologise for calling you a twit. Sheesh. Thin skin ?
I didn't ask tho

Not a single person said rocks were worse. Or that it's outrageous for youths to throw rocks at soldiers... hell it's not even outrageous they used slings. Don't even think anyone said that.

Ok my bad then I misunderstood you now because I tought it was your point. I'm on a sleepless night today so there's that.

There's always a justification to israeli crimes. It's infinite. Babies ? Well babies today are known to be willing to shield hamas fighter, the innocent baby palestinian thingy is being watered down.
Exactly. These people are deranged. Sick individuals.

So then you advocate for the continued rate of collateral death as Israel pursues the war against Hamas and dismantling their military capability in Gaza and recovering the hostages.

So you still won't answer the question while I answer yours. Always the same unilateral back and forth with you not playing the game. If you want tot discuss it it goes both way and you need to answer the previous question which you have dodged MANY TIMES ALREADY :

if you displace the whole Gaza strip population do you allow them to come back to their territory after the war yes or no ?

Of course it's no and you disingenuously try to pass your avid lust for the ethnic cleasing of 2.2M people for a good samaritan humanitarian cause because you care so much about them. Only we kill them bomb them starve them force them out and don't let them come back ever. But we care about them !

What gives you the ability to make the ultimatum ? I don't have to obey your thought process mate.

No I don't advocate the continued rate of death.

I advocate for a slowing of the killing. Like I have since after the first week. More caution.

You don't get to force me into advocating for forced relocation or mass death because you think it's the only way. Christ your arrogant

In 20 years after the war is over and settlements are rebuilt? Sure, let's get to a lasting peace first before we advocate for 2 million people to live in shellholes and rubble while terrorists continue to launch rockets from the region at Israel.

Lol so it's a no. In 20 years ? Yeah you want to expell the whole population of the Gaza strip and never let them back. I'm guessing israeli settlements in Gaza are fair game during those 20 years because of some brillant pro peace reason you'll explain us ?

What gives you the ability to make the ultimatum ? I don't have to obey your thought process mate.

No I don't advocate the continued rate of death.

I advocate for a slowing of the killing. Like I have since after the first week. More caution.

You don't get to force me into advocating for forced relocation or mass death because you think it's the only way. Christ your arrogant

I mean, those are your options. Collateral death is unavoidable in the current context. If you want to see a lower rate of death than the civilians will have to be moved from the area. If you don't want the civilians to move from the area, there will continue to be collateral death.

Lol so it's a no. In 20 years ? Yeah you want to expell the whole population of the Gaza strip and never let them back. I'm guessing israeli settlements in Gaza are fair game during those 20 years because of some brillant pro peace reason you'll explain us ?

I mean, I think we both know there will be no such thing as a lasting peace with the current Palestinian leadership, so you're probably right.

Situation in Gaza 'probably worse even than we can see': Top UN humanitarian official​

With the Israel-Hamas war now having passed its 100-day mark, FRANCE 24 spoke to Martin Griffiths, the UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs. "We can see the desolation" of Gaza thanks to the media, Griffiths said. "We can hear the cries of a generation of hatred being created by this terrible, terrible tragedy. But in fact, the figures tell us it's probably worse even than we can see". The UN's top humanitarian official added that "we have some really alarming indicators of the extreme suffering" of Gaza's population, such as "the incredible rapidity of the increase in famine numbers".

Griffiths explained that he "respectfully disagreed" with Israeli President Isaac Herzog's claim that the international community has not been sending the 400 trucks of humanitarian aid to Gaza Strip that Israel is able to screen every day.
Asked about Israel's reaction to the October 7 Hamas attacks, Griffiths warned that "to try to eradicate – or whatever word you like to use – eliminate, remove, disarm a group like Hamas as a part of the fabric of society in Gaza in the way that it is being proposed, is simply an enormously difficult and unlikely-to-be-achieved task".
"I'd love to know what the plan is for these many, many Gazans," he said. "Where are they supposed to live? And who is developing the plans for governance for Gaza, which are so important?"
Meanwhile in Yemen, the Houthi rebels are targeting commercial ships in the Red Sea in response to the war in Gaza, which has led the US and several allies to strike targets in Yemen.

I mean, I think we both know there will be no such thing as a lasting peace with the current Palestinian leadership, so you're probably right.

But with Netanyahu, Ben Gvir and Smotrich there will be right ? You're such a basic hasbara you can't even hide your genocidal tendencies

I mean, those are your options. Collateral death is unavoidable in the current context. If you want to see a lower rate of death than the civilians will have to be moved from the area.
Nope. It is possible for more restraint to be shown by Israel.

You think it's more plausible to forcibly relocate 2 million fucking people. Before it's possible to slow the rate of dropping bombs?

Seriously........ and you're the rational poster?

And you're telling me I only have two options?.....
Dude....... you're insane or a brilliant troll

Yeah, you should send her an email. What does this have to do with my post exactly?

My response was a sarcastic one using a metaphor if you didn't understand then

My response was a sarcastic one using a metaphor if you didn't understand then
Allright thats fine, i guess that means there's no disagreement

But with Netanyahu, Ben Gvir and Smotrich there will be right ? You're such a basic hasbara you can't even hide your genocidal tendencies

Things were quite a lot more peaceful before the Palestinians started yet another war with Israel even with those guys in charge.

All right thats fine, i guess that means there's no disagreement
If you have a definition of sarcasm different from the dictionnary then yeah maybe. Go back to reacting with a laughing emoji when I post news about dead civilians now

Last edited:
Back