International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Israeli settlers are bad.

But not as bad as 8 decades of terrorism and obstinance to all negotiation.

Palestinian obstinance has cultivated Israeli extremists.

Yeah so first of all, as I stated there was no peace for Palestinians before Oct. 7th.

And it's exactly the contrary of what you're stating. 80 years of oppression, mass killings and ruthless israeli colonization has cultivated Palestinian extremism.

Everyone can see it. You're not fooling anyone anymore, there are reason israel is losing the whole world opinion, and a lot preced the war.

might have been open to a conversation about Jewish “success” had you not just described Jewish malinfluence as an American liability
One of the two things he baselessly accused me of a while back was calling him antisemitic. I did not call him that and when he couldn’t produce the proof I did he chose to keep on with it instead of just apologizing.

But reading his recent posts in here, maybe I should have called one.. he hasn’t outright admitted it but he’s repeating the propaganda now and walking the line carefully

Yeah so first of all, as I stated there was no peace for Palestinians before Oct. 7th.

And it's exactly the contrary of what you're stating. 80 years of oppression, mass killings and ruthless israeli colonization has cultivated Palestinian extremism.

Everyone can see it. You're not fooling anyone anymore, there are reason israel is losing the whole world opinion, and a lot preced the war.

There's a lot more people in the world than the biased reddits you troll all day. I get that it's hard for you to perceive since you're completely consumed by this type of propaganda.

You're right though, it wasn't a true peace because Palestinians never accepted or offered peace since 1949.

There's a lot more people in the world than the biased reddits you troll all day.

You're right it wasn't a true peace because Palestinian never accepted peace since 1949.

I'm done responding to you and your genocidal tendencies. Have fun spreading your hasbara propaganda 101.

I might have been open to a conversation about Jewish “success” had you not just described Jewish malinfluence as an American liability.
So you refute that AIPAC actions such as spending $100M to defeat 10 progressive dems while also spending $150M+ to support republicans all to advance Israel's benefit is Jewish malinfluence?

If so I am happy to say you are espusing the traditional pro-Israel narrative that has been accepted for the last 70 years but is being rapidly challenged by many parts of society.

Listen Sam, I do not think you are offensive as many zionists in here, but that post was cowardly.

If @SammyPops was in charge of a country that was attacked like Israel, it would be open season to rape their women and murder their children. He’s proven he’s completely spineless.
<{hughesimpress}>
I read this b/c you were respectful in the mayberry. You are offensive. Saying I'd support rape and murder.

One of the two things he baselessly accused me of a while back was calling him antisemitic. I did not call him that and when he couldn’t produce the proof I did he chose to keep on with it instead of just apologizing.

But reading his recent posts in here, maybe I should have called one.. he hasn’t outright admitted it but he’s repeating the propaganda now and walking the line carefully

He’s not the most flagrant offender but he definitely dwells in Jewish conspiracy and expresses clear antipathy towards Jews in general.
@SammyPops

Why cowardly? Do you think I misrepresented your views?

Bro he's in here calling people goy. lmao

So was the loser @Koya

Man you can't stop talking about me, mentioning me and insulting me. First idiot, now loser...

I don't insult people behind a screen personally cause it's for cowards but you do you.

Try to occupy your mind with something else than myself at some point during the day, if you can that is.

Man you can't stop talking about me, mentioning me and insulting me. First idiot, now loser...

I don't insult people behind a screen personally cause it's for cowards but you do you.

Try to occupy your mind with something else than myself at some point during the day, if you can that is.

I like how those are the things in my post you chose the refute and not the other. You've spent literally weeks tagging me and now I do it once and your feelings are hurt because I point out you're an anti-Semite loser?

Go fuck yourself.

Bro he's in here calling people goy. lmao

So was the loser @Koya
There was another poster in here who he was buddying up @meauneau with who I think was thread banned (?) for some
over the top shit, so I guess it’s all relative.

And @Koya is a Muslim (Arab?), who is practicing. So his background makes his antisemitism hit a little bit differently for me.

There's a lot more people in the world than the biased reddits you troll all day. I get that it's hard for you to perceive since you're completely consumed by this type of propaganda.

You're right though, it wasn't a true peace because Palestinians never accepted or offered peace since 1949.
Fucking hilarious. You're right - the people standing up for the MOST oppressed population on the planet are victims of propaganda. But you, and Israel, with the most powerful nation on earth (and the most powerful media machine on earth) backing you, are just the wittle guys, and not victims of propaganda. The mental gymnastics are incredible.

He’s not the most flagrant offender but he definitely dwells in Jewish conspiracy and expresses clear antipathy towards Jews in general.
@SammyPops

Why cowardly? Do you think I misrepresented your views?
How is my AIPAC statement a CT? How is my Jewish hedge fund manager statement a CT?

Yelling 'antisemite' was a winning tactic traditionally but not anymore

I guess you've moved on from calling me antisemite to a CT nut, yet you never address/disprove my statements.

I guess ignoring and name calling is easier than admitting I am right.

Fucking hilarious. You're right - the people standing up for the MOST oppressed population on the planet are victims of propaganda. But you, and Israel, with the most powerful nation on earth (and the most powerful media machine on earth) backing you, are just the wittle guys, and not victims of propaganda. The mental gymnastics are incredible.

Weird how the "most oppressed" people on earth, (more emotional propaganda btw), also receive the most foreign aid per capita on earth while the world literally begs them for decades to accept statehood and reject violent resistance. It's also probably not true. There's people all over Africa and Asia suffering much worse conditions of course, receiving far less international attention and foreign aid. Do you really think Palestinians have worse off than say.. I don't know, North Korean peasants?

It would be another thing too if it wasn't so transparent. So much of what is posted from these IsraelExposed type reddits can be easily debunked in seconds. It's some of the most low effort propaganda I've seen.

You gonna go on about the children and muh 2000LBs bombs now too like the rest of the programmed bots?

Back