International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

They were expelled from Israel by the Romans and even then faced persecution in Europe. Have you heard of this thing called the Holocaust? The Jewish people deserve a homeland where they can live in peace.

Germans killed Jewish people in Europe so they're entitled to land in the Middle East and kick out all the natives. Makes sense.

Germans killed Jewish people in Europe so they're entitled to land in the Middle East and kick out all the natives. Makes sense.

Nice reductive reasoning there, pal. And let's not forget the Mizrahim and Sephardim who make up the majority of the populace and had also faced persecution in the MENA regions.

Keep denying the Levantine ancestry of the Ashkenazim, anti-semite.

Nice reductive reasoning there, pal. And let's not forget the Mizrahim and Sephardim who make up the majority of the populace and had also faced persecution in the MENA regions.

Keep denying the Levantine ancestry of the Ashkenazim, anti-semite.

When they first started coming in droves into Israel in the early 1900's to 1950's, the majority were from Europe.

And because some Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews left other Arab countries does not give them a right to kick out people in another Arab territory.

Arabs are not a monolith.

When they first started coming in droves into Israel in the early 1900's to 1950's, the majority were from Europe.

So what? Even after the war was over, they still faced discrimination and social alienation from the Europeans. All of their homes and properties were stolen and never returned. There were pogroms still happening in Central/Eastern Europe.

And because some Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews left other Arab countries does not give them a right to kick out people in another Arab territory.

"Left." Yeah, sure. More like they were expelled.
Arabs are not a monolith.

So aren't the Jews.

So what? Even after the war was over, they still faced discrimination and social alienation from the Europeans. All of their homes and properties were stolen and never returned. There were pogroms still happening in Central/Eastern Europe.

So that gives them a right to do the same exact shit to OTHER people? Make it make sense.

Last edited:
So that gives them a right to displace to do the same exact shit to OTHER people? Make it make sense.

The displacements only happened after the Arabs waged wars against the Jews and lost them. Try again.

Oh and by the way, it was the Arab authorities who ordered the Palestinian Arabs to flee from the region. Shocking, isn't it?

The displacements only happened after the Arabs waged wars against the Jews and lost them. Try again.

Oh and by the way, it was the Arab authorities who ordered the Palestinian Arabs to flee from the region. Shocking, isn't
Listen to this one tell me if you think this is right.
A person well liked by me fled Ukraine with her family as the soviet union collapsed. Due to her mom convincing authorities she is a Jewish refuge welcome to Israel. She finishes school there and does her duty with The military. She is able to come to the US legally and eventually stays. Eventually becomes an American citizen. She has more rights than any Palestinian and freedom of movement around the land of Israel. Her father left to Israel with her family despite being a regular Russian guy. How do they have more rights than the natives. These people are whiter than Fn Putin himself but they lord over the people like privileged colonial masters?
Just one of thousands of these stories.

For there to be peace, both sides need to agree to it. For the pro palestine folks -

What does a realistic long term peace plan look like to you? One that both sides accept?

And in the short term, How do you get from where we are now to an end of the hostage/bombing crisis? Again, that both sides will accept?

Because I have a hard time seeing a way out of this. Maybe at some point a short term ceasefire and some hostage exchanges over years. But this will all flare up again.
I agree. There is no win-win deal here without some sort of paradigm shift in either camp. Which is very unlikely to happen. Some movies simply have no happy ending.

You don't understand people caring about people other than themselves. I see this sentiment shared from right wingers a lot. Like WHY are you so upset. And it seems like y'all gueninly do not understand the concept of not being okay with the world you live in because by definition conservatives are trying to conserve said system.

Like yes when people live in a repressive system they get angry they get upset. That is the healthy natural reaction to it instead of normalizing the world around them.
It's not that, it's just that the care is about different things.

If you know people with similar stories ask them to tell you the joke about how the plane landed in Israel and everyone who didn't have a violin was actually a piano player.

This is just so wrong on many levels that I don't even know where to begin. I'm going to make this brief and concise. First of all, it's always been about religion. Secondly, Israel is the rightful homeland of the Jewish people. Lastly, yes, Hamas does want to kill the Jews because they are kafirs. Their genocidal intentions were written in the founding charter. I've posted many videos of how Palestinian children are indoctrinated in schools and mosques to hate the Jews and devote their lives to martyrdom.

Yet another fool who denies Arab persecutions of the Jews.
Jews are not considered kafirun in Islamic law.

Listen to this one tell me if you think this is right.
A person well liked by me fled Ukraine with her family as the soviet union collapsed. Due to her mom convincing authorities she is a Jewish refuge welcome to Israel. She finishes school there and does her duty with The military. She is able to come to the US legally and eventually stays. Eventually becomes an American citizen. She has more rights than any Palestinian and freedom of movement around the land of Israel. Her father left to Israel with her family despite being a regular Russian guy. How do they have more rights than the natives. These people are whiter than Fn Putin himself but they lord over the people like privileged colonial masters?
Just one of thousands of these stories.

So, is she a Jew or not?

Also, was she whiter than this Palestinian woman?

skynews-palestinian-palestine_6350511.jpg

Oh and by the way, it was the Arab authorities who ordered the Palestinian Arabs to flee from the region. Shocking, isn't it?

The Arab authorities ordered the Palestinians out because they would otherwise all die in the cross fighting. And Jordan was in it for themselves - they wanted to annex as much of the land for themselves.

Most of the Palestinians forced to flee were victims. And none of that explains why Israel didn't allow the people to return to their homes.

Justify it all you want, but Israel has been doing land grabs since 1948 and still doing it now with the settlements.

So, is she a Jew or not?

Also, was she whiter than this Palestinian woman?

skynews-palestinian-palestine_6350511.jpg
In the US her family would be classified as economic migrants no different then any Eastern Euro immigrants on the move as the soviet union collapsed. But hey her mom could prove somehow that she was of Jewish decent and boom you can come to Israel. She looks as white as this girl I am posting. I use a celebrity picture of another joke of a mess Wimbledon gave us taking a hard stance against a country. Imagine this color with straight light hair and light features.
Edit I was trying to insert an image but it didn't work. Like I said whiter than you know who.

Yes they are.

In the general sense yes, but not in the legal sense of idolaters subject to eternal war.

But at this point it doesn't really matter; the Arabs revolted and fought the Sunni Muslim Turks as well. Sure religion is yet another boundary distinguishing us versus them, and potentially a very important one, but IMO the historical and political are far more important here.

The Arab authorities ordered the Palestinians out because they would otherwise all die in the cross fighting. And Jordan was in it for themselves - they wanted to annex as much of the land for themselves.

Most of the Palestinians forced to flee were victims. And none of that explains why Israel didn't allow the people to return to their homes.

Justify it all you want, but Israel has been doing land grabs since 1948 and still doing it now with the settlements.

What is this, your 500th time moving the goalposts?

Judea and Samaria became part of Israel after Jordan got its ass kicked in the 6 Day War. Deal with it.

What is this, your 500th time moving the goalposts?

Judea and Samaria became part of Israel after Jordan got its ass kicked in the 6 Day War. Deal with it.

You're the one moving the goalposts. I originally was responding to your comment that Jews somehow have an ancestral right to the land.

I responded Jewish people that have been living for more than 1,000 years in Europe do not have a claim to land in the Middle East. Then you kept moving the argument.

Back