International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Some of his sources when I watched a particular lecture included the UN

Yeah, the same UN that always has it out for Israel and funds UNRWA.

(stuff that is documented by the international community lmao), various humanitarian orgs

Like UNRWA.

that are cited all over, etc but you don't even listen so you wouldn't know. He's even cited people's own book like he did in the clip you showed me lmao, he even goes through the effort of reading someone's book multiple and making notations before debating them.

The guy's a self-hating Jew who weaponizes his parents' experiences in the Holocaust to make his case for Palestine and claims that all human beings are anti-semitic in nature. It's all part of the human condition.

He's just as neurotic and deranged as Bobby Fischer, another self-hating Jew who squandered his chess talent due to the same kind of narcissism and paranoia exhibited by Ratfinkelfuck.

I'm trying to find sources about him trying to get his neighbors deported but the only source I've seen so far links back to an hour long Destina video, and I ain't sitting through that shit.

Then don't, dumbass. It's not like you're the first lazy asshat who can't be damned to do his own due diligence. *cough* SammyPoops *cough*

Be gone child. Don't worry, the paddle marks on your bottom will fade with time.

How did you find out about my dominatrix kink? Don't kink shame me now, you bigot.

Yeah, the same UN that always has it out for Israel and funds UNRWA.

Like UNRWA.

The guy's a self-hating Jew who weaponizes his parents' experiences in the Holocaust to make his case for Palestine and claims that all human beings are anti-semitic in nature. It's all part of the human condition.

He's just as neurotic and deranged as Bobby Fischer, another self-hating Jew who squandered his chess talent due to the same kind of narcissism and paranoia exhibited by Ratfinkelfuck.

Then don't, dumbass. It's not like you're the first lazy asshat who can't be damned to do his own due diligence. *cough* SammyPoops *cough*

How did you find out about my dominatrix kink? Don't kink shame me now, you bigot.
It's fine not to like him, I've never said otherwise and the rest of my points stand.

Due diligence? I mean, I've not launched an FBI investigation but usually google works well enough, but the only link I saw was to Destiny. If Normand is a shit bird I'd like to know.

It's fine not to like him, I've never said otherwise and the rest of my points stand.

Due diligence? I mean, I've not launched an FBI investigation but usually google works well enough, but the only link I saw was to Destiny. If Normand is a shit bird I'd like to know.
Okay, may have found something. A solitary twitter post. Hmm.

For the second time, it's spelled Norman, without the 'D'. Shows how much you revere the man.

Glancing through the court documents and yeah, this looks fucking awful.

Sorry gents, I missed these earlier.

Wait so Destiny is just making storys up about Finklestein?
It looks like it isn't made up. Peep the link contained in the tweet, it goes to a pdf of the court case:

I don't know how the case turned out but him saying what he did about them is awful (RE: Calling them animals and so forth), even if he was subject to the instances he alleged.

When I'm not doing other stuff I'll see if I can find more info.

All that said, when you look at home girl's page, you can see where the motivation to dig this up came from. Doesn't change Norm's behavior, but still noteworthy.

I agree for sure in his debate tactics and that fast talk bullshit, but I question if Destiny is really even that liberal.

Granted, those political terms have kind of lost their meaning.
Good point. Yeah, I've not listened to him much in awhile meow, but yeah, it's hard to define at this point. A lot of "liberals" these days strike me as more moderate or straight up conservative (by modern standards) outside of social issues. Then again, back in the day you had Malcom X and MLK criticizing liberals so perhaps not much has changed I suppose.

JNS

This 2024 - Let's Win the Battle of Headlines
DONATE
NEWSIsrael At War

Terrorist imam shot dead while firing at Hebron Jewish community​

The terrorist, well-known as a Hamas activist, had targeted two Jewish children, according to Religious Zionism Party MK and Hebron resident Orit Strook.​

DAVID ISAAC
IDF Maj Israel, company commander of the 92nd Brigade, who helped eliminate the terrorist in Hebron on March 16, 2024. Credit: IDF.

IDF Maj Israel, company commander of the 92nd Brigade, who helped eliminate the terrorist in Hebron on March 16, 2024. Credit: IDF.

(March 17, 2024 / JNS)
Israeli forces killed a Hebron imam on Saturday after he opened fire on the city’s Jewish neighborhood with an automatic rifle.
No Israeli casualties were reported.
Subscribe to The JNS Daily Syndicate by email and never miss our top stories
FREE SIGN UP
By signing up, you agree to receive emails from JNS and allied pro-Israel organizations.
ADVERTISEMENT

Mahmoud Nofal was captured on video as he fired toward the city’s Jewish neighborhood from a cemetery in the Abu Sanina neighborhood.
IDF forces reacted quickly, neutralizing the terrorist and carrying out an extensive search to ensure he had acted alone.

Maj. Israel, company commander of the Israel Defense Forces’ 92nd Brigade, said that around noon on Saturday his forces had responded after hearing a burst of gunfire. His forces flanked the terrorist from the left and right and neutralized him.
RELATED ARTICLES
IDF soldiers remove the corpses of civilians in Kibbutz Kfar Aza, near the Gaza Strip, Oct. 10, 2023. Photo by Chaim Goldberg/Flash90.
Israel to mark Hamas massacre with annual commemorative dayMarch 17, 2024
IDF troops in the Hamad neighborhood, February 2024. Photo: Hanan Greenwood.
A visit to a Qatari-built Hamas strongholdMarch 17, 2024
A military helicopter flies at sunset near the Israeli border with the Gaza Strip, March 11, 2024. Photo by Chaim Goldberg/Flash90.
The road to Oct. 7: How Hamas got the intelligence it neededMarch 17, 2024
“We understood afterwards that only one terrorist was involved. Thank God no one was hurt,” he said.
The terrorist had served as imam of Hebron’s Al-Qassam Mosque, and was a known Hamas activist.

According to Religious Zionism Party Knesset member Orit Strook, a resident of the Hebron, Nofal was not shooting randomly.
“This damned terrorist…did not fire ‘against the settlement in Hebron.’ He shot from point-blank range at two children, who walked innocently on the only street allowed for Jewish movement in Hebron.

“I will bring my neighbor’s soccer ball—a 5th grade student—to the Cabinet meeting tomorrow,” she said. “The ball took a bullet instead of the boy, who was saved by God’s grace.”

Wait so Destiny is just making storys up about Finklestein?
I linked the court portal with the lodged documents in an earlier post. I've included them again for reference in this post.

@deviake

He lodged an application against them, so read his application. They then responded. Read their response and attachments (lots of photos and copies of correspondence). Both parties were legally represented, which means that lawyers, which are officers of the court, reviewed the information for veracity prior to filing.

• called CPS on them and formally reported them for noise (CPS wrote back they investigated and did not find wrongdoing by the family)
  • threated them repeatedly over a lengthy period of time
  • confronted them in public in the elevator
  • spoke with neighbours about them
  • threatened in writing to contact the husband's place of employment
  • accused the wife of being a medical fraud and scam artist
  • shamed them by repeatedly posting things physically on their apartment door (after taking an elevator up and back down to do it)
  • tried to intimidate them through his scholarship and connections
  • got his friends to go with him to a police station to give evidence starting at midnight (wonder how long that took)
  • made many written statements, posted to their public facing door, saying vacate or I'll destroy you
  • threatened to contact INS repeatedly to try and leverage them out of the apartment (ie leave or be deported)
  • attached a note to their public facing door to taunt them in about trying to get their kid potentially taken away from them and threaten them
  • dehumanised them by referring to the family as 'apes' and other references to zoo behaviour on several occasions
  • even threatened to ruin the babysitter
  • got arrested for allegedly showing up with a gun and knife
  • wrote that he was considering suicide as a result of the noise and that he was not sleeping and it was causing him to miss deadlines
  • was placed in jail for a period of time, then tried for a crime by the local prosecutor and had to fight it in court.
Analysis of settlement: He sued for defamation about the allegation about the knife and gun. He didn't win due to what the family filed in response. Imo, it is important to note he couldn't win the civil suit which is based on the balance of probabilities and not 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. Despite the lower threshold, he still couldn't prove his case was defamation. They settled out of court with agreement they'd stop suing each other and he'd stay 50 yards away from them and no other contact (ie restraining order).

It is important to note that he was initially seeking "significant damages" for damage to his reputation and permanent damage to his earning capacity, damage to his health, great mental distress, and for his criminal defence legal fees ("large sum"). He also sought awards of all interests, costs and disbursements. He sought so much money, that they exceeded the jurisdictional limits of the lower courts, so much he had to go the Supreme Court of New York (meaning his claim exceeded at least $50,000). And he settled for no money.

Document List

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=X3H7mZgeC5t0uR6sjE//cg==

Further harassment allegations and a trip to the mental hospital

Also have a look at his men's rights advocacy he published himself. This behaviour is not a one-off. He involved himself in his friend's property settlement coming out of his divorce and started going after the lawyers of the wife. He got arrested, refused to change so he went to court in his underwear and got thrown into a mental hospital for evaluation. Then he published a series of "articles" to his website and tried to get the international internet community to come after the lawyers and then started a change petition to get them disbarred.

Last edited:
I linked the court portal with the lodged documents in an earlier post

@deviake

He lodged an application against them, so read his application. They then responded. Read their response and attachments (lots of photos and copies of correspondence). Both parties were legally represented, which means that lawyers, which are officers of the court, reviewed the information for veracity prior to filing.

• called CPS on them and formally reported them for noise
  • threated in writing to contact the husband's place of employment
  • shamed them by posting things physically on their door (after taking an elevator up and back down to do it)
  • got his friends to go with him to a police station to give evidence starting at midnight (wonder how long that took)
  • made many statements saying vacate or I'll destroy you
  • threatened to contact INS
  • dehumanised them by referring to the family as 'apes' and other references to zoo behaviour on several occasions
  • wrote that he was considering suicide as a result of the noise and that he was not sleeping and it was causing him to miss deadlines
  • was placed in jail for a period of time, then tried for a crime by the local prosecutor and had to fight it in court.
  • He sued for defamation about the allegation about the knife and gun. He didn't win due to what the family filed in response. Imo, it is important to note he couldn't win the civil suit which is based on the balance of probabilities and not 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. Despite the lower threshold, he still couldn't prove his case was defamation.

Document List

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=X3H7mZgeC5t0uR6sjE//cg==

Also have a look at his men's rights advocacy he published himself. He involved himself in his friend's property settlement coming out of his divorce and started going after the lawyers of the wife. He got arrested, refused to change so he went to court in his underwear and got thrown into a mental hospital for evaluation.

Sounds like a stable well adjusted guy, exactly the kind Hamas loving progressives in US would support.

Sounds like a stable well adjusted guy, exactly the kind Hamas loving progressives in US would support.
He was persona non grata to the left outside of the Jimmy Dore orbit for the past few years until the October attacks. He's trying to make a comeback.

He'd go on the Jimmy Dore show to then shit on all the various people on the left he was beefing with (a lot of people), They'd routinely have to cut him off and end the interview because he just wouldn't shut up and stop ranting. He's crazy.

I linked the court portal with the lodged documents in an earlier post. I've included them again for reference in this post.

@deviake

• called CPS on them and formally reported them for noise (CPS wrote back they investigated and did not find wrongdoing by the family)
  • spoke with neighbours about them
  • threatened in writing to contact the husband's place of employment
  • shamed them by repeatedly posting things physically on their apartment door (after taking an elevator up and back down to do it)
  • made many written statements, posted to their public facing door, saying vacate or I'll destroy you
  • threatened to contact INS repeatedly to try and leverage them out of the apartment (ie leave or be deported)
  • attached a note to their public facing door to taunt them in about trying to get their kid potentially taken away from them and threaten them
Analysis of settlement: He sued for defamation about the allegation about the knife and gun. He didn't win due to what the family filed in response. Imo, it is important to note he couldn't win the civil suit which is based on the balance of probabilities and not 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. Despite the lower threshold, he still couldn't prove his case was defamation. They settled out of court with agreement they'd stop suing each other and he'd stay 50 yards away from them and no other contact (ie restraining order).

It is important to note that he was initially seeking "significant damages" for damage to his reputation and permanent damage to his earning capacity, damage to his health, great mental distress, and for his criminal defence legal fees ("large sum"). And he settled for no money.

Document List

Further harassment allegations and a trip to the mental hospital

Also have a look at his men's rights advocacy he published himself. This behaviour is not a one-off. He involved himself in his friend's property settlement coming out of his divorce and started going after the lawyers of the wife. He got arrested, refused to change so he went to court in his underwear and got thrown into a mental hospital for evaluation.

Ah, that's super fucked up, even worse than the court documents I shot through earlier. I'll check out the video later. I've never looked into his personal stuff, just listened to some lectures and a debate.

Curious how easily people can write him off because of this legitimately terrible stuff while ignoring anything the Israeli government and settlers do or justifying it outright no matter how much evidence there is, including the words of officials in the Israeli government. Wee bit of a double standard but it's fine and not unexpected.

Ah, that's super fucked up, even worse than the court documents I shot through earlier. I'll check out the video later. I've never looked into his personal stuff, just listened to some lectures and a debate.

Curious how easily people can write him off because of this legitimately terrible stuff while ignoring anything the Israeli government and settlers do or justifying it outright no matter how much evidence there is, including the words of officials in the Israeli government. Wee bit of a double standard but it's fine and not unexpected.
I recall him popping up in my feeds for years due to his 'crocodile tears' slam that went viral. I didn't have much of an opinion and thought of him just as a blowhard like Cenk Uygur with some useful info. So, no real ill will on my end.

He can be written off, not merely because he did a bad thing unrelated to his work, like a "metoo" claim or drunk driving, rather, it directly relates to his work and advocacy.

You are relying on his interpretation and contextualization of events and analysis. As he is a scholar, there is an inherent assumption that his takes are based on a perspective of good faith, objectivity, and reasonableness. It's not as though everyday people have time to fact check him and become Israel-Palestine historians. Readers engage his work in good faith. But, when the information is filtered through such a mind, I have to question it and not just assume it's correct.

There are other pro-Palestine authors, scholars and advocates without the baggage.

Last edited:
Back