International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

He gave a story where he was trying to help a Muslim as a medic when he was deployed. He was upset that they didn't want his help while he was invading their country. I assume that's where his hatred for Muslims stems from.

It's just like ChadR and his hatred. His father was a Muslim that left the religion. Now he wants all Muslims dead. It's a weird world we live in.

By that same logic, if I had kids, they would hate Christians and want to see them dead because I left Christianity.

My girlfriend is Christian and she insisted that if we were to have kids, we would raise them as Christians. I did not object to this at all.

tenor.gif

This video is not a movie. It actually happened. ISIS was the result of this video.

If ISIS drop nukes on America until you surrender, is it your fault? Are Americans to blame?

This has been your argument. You said it's Hamas' fault that Israel has to kill 10s of thousands of people and starve millions. It's Hamas' fault that Israel had to bomb them to the dark ages. If ISIS does the same then is it America's fault?

It's just a fucking stupid argument.

You realize that guy is full of shit and making stuff up right? How did you even happen upon this video? 1k views and this is the description:

an american soldier tells how he and his comrades raped and tortured Iraqi women and children.The history will not forget it, muslims will not forget you, and we will hit back sooner or later.This is why i will carry my hatred for the U S A till my last breath.

The amount of times I've seen this idea repeated that you're not allowed to resist if you can't militarily win is disturbing. If it was just one guy repeating it over and over its one thing but I've seen over a dozen posters pull that shit showing it is generally considered a compelling argument.
What are you trying to tell us? That you think it's accetable that Hamas rapes and murders civilians at random because they can't kill the IDF? Then you shouldn't have any issue with what the IDF is doing at all in principle.

You realize that guy is full of shit and making stuff up right? How did you even happen upon this video? 1k views and this is the description:

an american soldier tells how he and his comrades raped and tortured Iraqi women and children.The history will not forget it, muslims will not forget you, and we will hit back sooner or later.This is why i will carry my hatred for the U S A till my last breath.

That was the point. Him and Chad are judging people based on a 10 second clip with zero context.

Also are you really sitting here suggesting that this stuff never happened?

By that same logic, if I had kids, they would hate Christians and want to see them dead because I left Christianity.

My girlfriend is Christian and she insisted that if we were to have kids, we would raise them as Christians. I did not object to this at all.

tenor.gif

You are a funny guy. You left Christianity yet would still indoctrinate your children with Christianity?

That is child abuse.

Are you sitting here saying that the IDF has killed and raped less women than Hamas?

How many women do you think Hamas raped? what about murdered?

Where's the evidence of the IDF soldiers raping Gazan women? Quit fabricating nonsense, TaqiyyaLover.

You are a funny guy. You left Christianity yet would still indoctrinate your children with Christianity?

That is child abuse.

And I suppose teaching your children the horrid, hateful ideologies of Mohammad isn't? Moron.

That was not your point and I did not suggest that. Not sure what you're hoping to do here

You replied to me saying he was lying? Why would you suggest he is lying?

You responded to me so I should be wondering what you are hoping to do here..

Where's the evidence of the IDF soldiers raping Gazan women? Quit fabricating nonsense, TaqiyyaLover.

So you went from calling me a liar to already conceding one of the two points??

Now since you admit the IDF has killed more women we can move on to the rape. This is a simple one. We know that every army around the world rapes women when invading countries. We can also conclude that the IDF has seen more women in totality than Hamas ever has so it's a simple math problem. Then we also know how they view Palestinian women when they post pictures like this. Israelis are the most racist people on Earth and view Arabs as sub human so we know what road this leads to.

GG-Huf9WUAA2IRR

And I suppose teaching your children the horrid, hateful ideologies of Mohammad isn't? Moron.

What? Why would you need to teach them any religious ideology? You left Christianity for a reason. Why would you end up forcing your kids down the path you deemed bad enough to leave? If Christianity is bad enough where you need to leave it then why the fuck would you put your own kids through that? That's child abuse.

this is what a functioning democracy looks like lol

not surprised that the most racist country on Earth is best friends with America who also has a history of being the most racist

So you went from calling me a liar to already conceding one of the two points??

Now since you admit the IDF has killed more women we can move on to the rape. This is a simple one. We know that every army around the world rapes women when invading countries. We can also conclude that the IDF has seen more women in totality than Hamas ever has so it's a simple math problem. Then we also know how they view Palestinian women when they post pictures like this. Israelis are the most racist people on Earth and view Arabs as sub human so we know what road this leads to.

GG-Huf9WUAA2IRR

LMFAO. You imbecile. A picture of an IDF soldier posing next to some undergarments is not evidence of IDF soldiers raping Gazan women. Give me some hard evidence or shut the fuck up, clown.

What? Why would you need to teach them any religious ideology? You left Christianity for a reason. Why would you end up forcing your kids down the path you deemed bad enough to leave? If Christianity is bad enough where you need to leave it then why the fuck would you put your own kids through that? That's child abuse.

That's none of your fucking business. If I were to marry a Jewish woman, I'll let her raise my children as practicing Jews. If were to marry a Muslim - oh wait, I can't do that. That's haram.

Well, this should be an eye opener. Hard to pressure Biden when normies don't really care enough to read news.

But despite this massive disparity, half of Americans do not know which side has had a higher death toll, according to a March 21 poll from the Pew Research Center.

The poll, conducted in February, sampled 12,693 U.S. adults and has a margin of error of plus or minus 1.5 percentage points.

Feels like a bigger discussion online, but it must just be online and cable news politicos. If they don't know who killed more, then proportionality and genocide discussions are not on the table. I think Biden rides this out. He has to do just enough to make people feel like he's 'doing something'.

I don't know why you'd link to a Christian Zionist propaganda site instead of directly to the poll itself but either way if you actually read the poll results you'll find this

Is your argument that they support atrocities that they don't even believe happened? If we look at another section of the poll, which wasn't quoted by the propaganda site you linked to, we also find this interesting bit

It's what popped up first after a quick search. I initially saw the claim on Quora and decided to see if I could find the source. It seems like you're grasping at straws here. You have an issue that I didn't link directly to the poll and yet it was in the article and you quickly found it yourself.

Most of the Palestinians know it happened but it is a convenient position to yell fake news and bury their collective heads in the sand. I bet most of the German people were also calling the Holocaust fake news until the evidence was too much to ignore. Hamas did an excellent job documenting their own war crimes so there's no shortage of evidence.

The changes in opinion while significant for a couple things are still the minority as a whole so in the end it doesn't mean a whole lot.

Hamas and more extreme factions are as popular as ever and Palestinians are doing their best to pretend Oct 7 didn't happen. These are not the people I'd be negotiating with.

What did the Germans do after WW II with Nazism? That's what the Palestinians will need to do. Anything less will be a waste of time.

@BAM look the post above. Zionist are not trying to get the hostages. They are using this as their window of opportunity to wipe out all of Palestine. When it will happen the Zionists here who tell you they're against it now will tell you "oh oops too bad now it's done and it's our in the Thora, plus Palestinians can go to Arab countries, done too bad !". One of them already had a slip with it.

If Hamas knows this and they are not run by complete imbeciles, does this line of thought not make it even more obvious the hostages should have been released a long time ago?

Nah you won't ask the simple questions of Hamas. They can do no wrong in your eyes.

That's none of your fucking business. If I were to marry a Jewish woman, I'll let her raise my children as practicing Jews. If were to marry a Muslim - oh wait, I can't do that. That's haram.

You have said a lot of stupid things in your life but this is hands down the dumbest thing you have said. Forcing your kids to believe something that you don’t believe in is one of the most insane things ever.

Back