International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You have said a lot of stupid things in your life but this is hands down the dumbest thing you have said. Forcing your kids to believe something that you don’t believe in is one of the most insane things ever.

It's called preservation of culture and tradition, dipshit. Unlike you and your ilk, I am not a sexist. My wife will have a say on how we will raise our children.

You'd be singing a different tune if I were a female atheist marrying a Muslim male, you Islam supremacist. Fucking hypocrite.

It's called preservation of culture and tradition, dipshit. Unlike you and your ilk, I am not a sexist. My wife will have a say on how we will raise our children.

You'd be singing a different tune if I were a female atheist marrying a Muslim male, you Islam supremacist. Fucking hypocrite.

what? this is beyond illogical

You were a Christian growing up. You left the religion. We can conclude that you came to a decision that the religion was negative enough to the point you had to leave. Now you want to force your kids down the same path you yourself deemed horrible.

for culture and tradition? what the fuck? That is some twisted way to fuck up your kid. Were you not the person talking about the internet being the place where religion dies quoting thunderfoot? It seems weird to now force your kid to go down this illogical path that you yourself deemed unworthy of pursuit.

I understand having differing opinions around this conflict since it's about a situation that is on the other side of the planet but this is about your own personal beliefs that affect you in real life. You should reconsider.

what? this is beyond illogical

You were a Christian growing up. You left the religion. We can conclude that you came to a decision that the religion was negative enough to the point you had to leave. Now you want to force your kids down the same path you yourself deemed horrible.

Wrong again, idiot. I gave up the faith because it wasn't compatible with my scientific beliefs e.g. evolution from apes, the Big Bang Theory, modern cosmology, etc. I have nothing against the teachings of Christ nor Christians (except for the minority fundamentalists and extremists who preach hate and violence against homosexuals and non-believers). I do believe that the Hebrew and Christian scriptures are of great historical significance and have brought about significant enlightenment and cultural and scientific advancements to this world. Islam, not so much.

for culture and tradition? what the fuck? That is some twisted way to fuck up your kid. Were you not the person talking about the internet being the place where religion dies quoting thunderfoot? It seems weird to now force your kid to go down this illogical path that you yourself deemed unworthy of pursuit.

Who the fuck is thunderfoot? Again, you're fabricating things that I've never said. First, you did it with the beheaded babies and babies in the oven bit. Then you did it again with Julian Assange. Now you're accusing me of having quoted this thunderfoot dude. Seek help. Your brain is clearly not operating normally.

I understand having differing opinions around this conflict since it's about a situation that is on the other side of the planet but this is about your own personal beliefs that affect you in real life. You should reconsider.

I don't need to reconsider jackshit, imbecile. You're a lunatic who spews nothing but lies, taqiyya, and imaginary nonsense about me. I don't need to take your advice, you goof.

You replied to me saying he was lying? Why would you suggest he is lying?

You responded to me so I should be wondering what you are hoping to do here..
I’m not suggesting he’s lying I am flat out claiming he’s lying. So in your mind, the only possible reason I would think he’s lying is because I don’t think rape happens in war?

I’m saying he’s lying because he’s drunk and telling a nonsensical, rambling story.

It's what popped up first after a quick search. I initially saw the claim on Quora and decided to see if I could find the source. It seems like you're grasping at straws here. You have an issue that I didn't link directly to the poll and yet it was in the article and you quickly found it yourself.
I think its telling that you didn't link and in all likelihood read the original poll itself and instead used the propaganda link, don't think its grasping at straws to point that fact. More likely you did it out of lack of due diligence but either way you read and shared a slanted view of the polls that omitted many of its findings and zeroed in on the ones that support the Zionist POV. Just felt that others should know that before diving into the link uncritically like you did.

If Hamas knows this and they are not run by complete imbeciles, does this line of thought not make it even more obvious the hostages should have been released a long time ago?

Nah you won't ask the simple questions of Hamas. They can do no wrong in your eyes.
Hamas should release the hostages because taking hostages is a war crime and releasing them is the right thing to do but let's not kid ourselves that it'd do anything to halt the Israeli onslaught on Palestine which btw includes the West Bank as evidenced by the recent announcement of settlement expansions which have nothing to do with the hostages.

I think its telling that you didn't link and in all likelihood read the original poll itself and instead used the propaganda link, don't think its grasping at straws to point that fact. More likely you did it out of lack of due diligence but either way you read and shared a slanted view of the polls that omitted many of its findings and zeroed in on the ones that support the Zionist POV. Just felt that others should know that before diving into the link uncritically like you did.
On one hand I don't disagree with you. You make a fair point. However it seems like you do your extra due diligence here when someone from who you consider the 'Zionist' perspective posts something and yet you don't do much of it when Koya, Testa, etc post extremely inflammatory stories, with little or no substantiation, etc....you simply like their posts an move on...

What I posted may have had some things slanted as most sources these days but it wasn't a completely random Twitter link to some picture and headline like a lot of posts here have been. This is not to mention Hamas having literal proven actors to stage some of these pictures.

Hamas should release the hostages because taking hostages is a war crime and releasing them is the right thing to do but let's not kid ourselves that it'd do anything to halt the Israeli onslaught on Palestine which btw includes the West Bank as evidenced by the recent announcement of settlement expansions which have nothing to do with the hostages.

Yes Israel's settlement expansion is wrong. Yet most of the time we can only focus on things that we can control. Hamas has limited options and resources compared to Israel. However releasing the hostages would put pressure on Israeli government and US to push for a ceasefire and end the war. Would there be a ceasefire 100%? Absolutely not. But it would completely remove a big chunk of Israel supporters for continuing the war. I am honestly 50/50. I do want Israel to demolish the tunnels. Not doing so merely pushes the problem yet again into the future. But I think Israel can take a softer approach to clearing the area.

Sometimes all you can do is take tangible steps within your control to show good faith effort to ending hostilities.

Nice. I have a couple of friends from there. You have to admit it's a complicated subject snd a lot going on.
yes it's very complicated subject because of the religious element of this war

muslims can't stand the fact that they are under jewish rule, and you can add to it that they believe that the rejected son of slave hagar, ishmael, is the real continuation of abraham (its mentioned in thier hajj holiday, its also true according to hammurabi code but once isaac was born the rule prefer the son of the wife and not the son of the slave)

I attended 2 seeds of peace retreats which bring Israeli and Palestinian youth together and talk about issues as well as form bonds. I hope they make an impact someday. Not sure they still have the retreats but both sides have plenty of good peeps.
you can't solve a religious fight, there is simply no solution for dar al harb

and I am happy with their stubbornness, because I believe that the 2 state solution is dangerous and its good that a dead idea, because it will never pass in the knesset since the right wing is winning almost always in the last 20 years

Please explain how you plan on paying for this war. This isn't going g to just end tomorrow. This situation will go on for sometime. It seems obvious that no one has a good solution after this first part is over. How many men are you going to need to control the location. How high will the price be in wounded soldiers as the inevitable happens.

I see the once all the hostages are released it's all over theory a bit... it's naive as hades to me. ( not saying that's your take )

Of course my stance is release em all anyhow. But I don't see it halting anything.

I would be extremely surprised if anyone knew the location of all hostages.... or if anyone at anytime even did.

Add in those who've been killed be it by hamas themselves. Or by the idf.

There's no way all the hostages will be returned. Even for burial. It's a literal impossibility imo

Sadly their fates won't even be all known for the families ... [ in some cases I think might be better ]

Last edited:
yes it's very complicated subject because of the religious element of this war

muslims can't stand the fact that they are under jewish rule, and you can add to it that they believe that the rejected son of slave hagar, ishmael, is the real continuation of abraham (its mentioned in thier hajj holiday, its also true according to hammurabi code but once isaac was born the rule prefer the son of the wife and not the son of the slave)
And to be fair... I was in Israel in '98 for a palestinian friends wedding and they cut the water supply off for the week that I was there. Overall my perception is that the Israelis step on the palestinians and if you reversed the situation it would be the same. I do think that understanding could bring more unity. There may be religious things involved but both palestinians and israelis live in other places now. To say that this is my land but I can live in other places even together in peace means to me that this can be overcome through future generations is possible. Mostly... people are just people on both sides.

And to be fair... I was in Israel in '98 for a palestinian friends wedding and they cut the water supply off for the week that I was there. Overall my perception is that the Israelis step on the palestinians and if you reversed the situation it would be the same. I do think that understanding could bring more unity. There may be religious things involved but both palestinians and israelis live in other places now. To say that this is my land but I can live in other places even together in peace means to me that this can be overcome through future generations is possible. Mostly... people are just people on both sides.

Great post imo

Back